Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
There was no doubt when it happened for me. It's hard to miss!! But I did not experience orgasmic bliss or champagne-like etheric bliss when it happened. I just wanted to say that because the experience is not the same for everyone.

I experienced a lot of energy and felt some energy rushes, for me coming in through my feet and encompassing my whole body. Others will feel it rush up the spine. I didn't feel that. I will say I found all that energy to be a little scary at times.

I have felt feelings of mild orgasmic bliss in my crown but that came a few years later. I've also felt what I'd term mild bliss but that's been only recently. For me these things have been developing gradually and never felt super strong or overwhelming. The energy experiences felt a little overwhelming at times but it was the worst the first two weeks after the initial experience then began to gradually settle down. Don't expect to get much sleep at first!

I think people can awaken w/o having had a kundalini experience. By awaken I mean realize that reality isn't what you'd always thought it was. I also think people can have amazing psychic experiences w/o the benefit of kundalini. I get the impression though it's not possible to develop christ consciousness and to put ego in its proper context w/o the help of k since k is the start of the work of expressing your divine consciousness in the physical.

Ok, this is starting to make a little more sense out of what did happened to me. Hum. . . , so it is possible for everyone to experience different degrees, instead of everyone having the exact same thing, all exactly the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by progress
Don't expect to get much sleep at first!

Much sleep?!?! Try no sleep at all for about two weeks straight. I was begging God to completely destroy my consciousness. My mom when through something like this when I was a little girl, and she started accusing all of us as being in league with the Devil, and had to be committed to a hospital for a while. But not before inflicting a bunch of emotional scares on her children, who were obviously EVIL!!!! (It's a Baptist thing )

As for the orgasmic bliss, mine would only stay inside the sacral chakra level. Though there were times when my body was being shaken so violently, one would have assumed I was having some kind of seizure, if they had witnessed what I was going through, yet visions would sometimes show me being rapped. And still other times, I would see visions of someone holding my body in their arms, and crying so much over me, that their gyrations of sorrow were the cause of my middle section to shake so much. Or, sometimes it would be a vision of someone tickling my stomach, saying "Wake up. Wake up, sleepy head." It felt like, no matter what they were trying to do, to wake me up, I just couldn't do it. Could that have been the energy rushes everyone is talking about????? And is that the kind of intensity other have described?????

Quote:
I think people can awaken w/o having had a kundalini experience. By awaken I mean realize that reality isn't what you'd always thought it was.

Ok, yeah. That would make sense out of how I came to put so much belief in the concept of unconditional love for the world, long before I ever got as spiritual as I am now.

Quote:
I also think people can have amazing psychic experiences w/o the benefit of kundalini.

Yes, yes. Very true. Mine were amazing. Mostly revolving around lower negative energies perhaps, but amazing none the less. My firm beliefs in unconditional love, is what always pulled me through the worst of it.

Quote:
I get the impression though it's not possible to develop christ consciousness and to put ego in its proper context w/o the help of k since k is the start of the work of expressing your divine consciousness in the physical.

Question. Do you think it's possible, that the reason I had such a strong feeling in my gut, that people would accuse me of being the antichrist, if they really knew how much I was standing firm in my belief, that not even God, should be allowed to put conditions on all the unconditional love He/She is supposed to have for us all, yet I still had enough uncomditional love inside my own heart, to still love all those who would condemn me for my beliefs, could partially be, because I was experiencing the christ consciousness without a kundalini awakening??????

I'm not trying to challenge what you've said, I'm just looking for another perspective, so that I can continue to piece together so much of the mysteries I have encountered. It's completely fascinating. Several months after my guides told me who my soul was, they lead me to a book about that particular person. The book is actually a conglomerate of stories handed down through the centuries, about this person. And one story tells of a woman having a dream, that this person (my past incarnation) could move freely throughout all the levels of Hell, yet could not be bound by Hell's chains, or something like that. It's starting to sound like it actually is possible to go through a christ consciousness without the kundalini. Though based on my personal experiences, I highly DO NOT recommend it for anyone else, LOL.
Old 29-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Prokopton

I won't harp on about this Trieah, but the reason you had such a tough time is because your kundalini was blocked and didn't rise:

Quote:
As for the orgasmic bliss, mine would only stay inside the sacral chakra level.

If you had that level of shaking, and the bliss at sacral level, that's absolutely classic kundalini.
Old 29-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Master

Hey Trieah, was raised in the Baptist church too but the stoic Scandinavian version! I dropped Christianity in a moment of epiphany as part of my awakening. This happened a few months before kundalini.

Prokopton might be right about the k blockage. I don't know for sure. I didn't have any blocks to kundalini. I shiver at the very thought!

The question about unconditional love, I'll be honest. I don't know. If kundalini is active the chakras are not necessarily worked on in order like root to crown for example. It could be that your heart chakra is clear (thus the love you feel) but there is still work to be done on the sacral chakra. The lower chakras are harder to clear as I understand it. Kundalini doesn't necessarily open the chakras in order nor does it work on them in order after the fact either. This has been my personal experience.
Old 29-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prokopton
I won't harp on about this Trieah, but the reason you had such a tough time is because your kundalini was blocked and didn't rise:

If you had that level of shaking, and the bliss at sacral level, that's absolutely classic kundalini.

So does that mean mine just opened but hasn't actually activated yet??? I really don't know a whole lot about kundalini, other then the base knowledge of it being some kind of energy conduit. Can you suggest any good books that give examples of the different kinds of things that people can experience?
Old 29-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Trieah

Thank you both, Prokopton and Progress for your explanations. It's been helpful.
Old 30-05-2011, 03:57 AM
Master
hmmm... well... I've noticed that those who have dramatic and/or orgasmic kundalini awakenings tend to think that's the way it is for everyone. (Or maybe they just read about it.) But it's not. For many people it's more gradual... starting, pausing and starting up again over a long period of time.

But as I see it, the point is not to define according to anyone's preconceptions, although it does help to hear from others about their experiences. How much better it is to meet whatever we are experiencing in the awakenings of our consciousness and energy fully... with accepting, allowing and going deeper.

Xan

Old 30-05-2011, 06:13 AM
OceanWaves19161

Next topic,

Medication
and Kundalini Awakening

This next topic may be a little controversial but spirit is telling me that its something quite a few are concerned about. In many new age circuits medication is scoffed at. There's good reasons for this...because sometimes people use medication to numb out their feelings, have bad reactions etc but taking necessary medications can work wonders for SOME people going through an awakening. For those experiencing depression and anxiety anti depressants can be essential in helping one to ground and for increasing natural serotonin levels which can help people to heal themselves...now this doesn't mean that you can take tablets and everything's magically fixed but if medication is taken with awareness it can help people to pull themselves out of extremely dense vibrations. This usually needs to be done in combination with counseling, chakra work and other such things though.
Old 30-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
hmmm... well... I've noticed that those who have dramatic and/or orgasmic kundalini awakenings tend to think that's the way it is for everyone. (Or maybe they just read about it.) But it's not. For many people it's more gradual... starting, pausing and starting up again over a long period of time.

Some time after I posted the comment yesterday about this I was listening to something and there were some comments on this very issue. Synchronicity I guess.

The comment was that the high highs are an indication that one is not in the body, not grounded. One can't be in the moment (or do any clearing) if this is the case.
Old 30-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Prokopton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
So does that mean mine just opened but hasn't actually activated yet???

No, it means it has activated but not completed, and is probably also to some extent blocked. This doesn't "matter", unless of course the blocks are giving you problems, which they can do, and certainly seem to have been at the time you were posting about. Some people when the energy is awakened feel a strong need to go further, others feel that they have achieved a stasis which is ok for them, but that stasis isn't the end of the road as far as what they are able to achieve with the process.

Again, the reason I brought this up was the tough time you had when all this was going on. The shaking as I say is classic (one guy told me that when his kundalini was opening at first he would travel in a certain elevator every day and the whole elevator would shake, and engineers were called out etc. ^_^) and so are the other symptoms.

If the symptoms are still bothering you it is a sign that the energy needs to move, because it is a process which moves in a certain way. The goal is alchemical connection of heaven and earth and complete energetic diffusion throughout your whole system which rejuvenates it, completing the physical and moving you beyond it etc. Of course there is a non-physical aspect to the goal as well, and there are a million ways to make these things happen. And as I say, if you have reached a stable point there is nothing wrong with remaining there either.

Quote:
I really don't know a whole lot about kundalini, other then the base knowledge of it being some kind of energy conduit. Can you suggest any good books that give examples of the different kinds of things that people can experience?

It's not actually an 'energy conduit', it's a type of intelligent, goddess-based energy underlying bodily form, especially the nervous system, which in most people is totally unconscious and asleep. But it needs to move through what's called the 'central channel', which is indeed an 'energy conduit'. In doing so it rejuvenates the nervous system (via the vagus nerve) and the whole body.

There are some great books on kundalini now because a lot of work has been done, research and so on. My favourite is still probably this, but it seems to be out of print. Get it if you can find it cheap. Otherwise this has become a standard work and it's pretty good. There are others too... you can also read online because there is good stuff out there, not least the sites of those two authors.

If you want a fun read on it, try this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

I'm well aware of that, and mentioned that pausing thing above, but having talked with many who have had k, had it myself, and read all the serious research done by people like the Kundalini Research Network, it's important to understand kundalini IMO remains a process, not something which is awakened once and then done. And Trieah herself did have the beginnings of a dramatic awakening. That shaking is umistakeable.

When it's awakened by events or spontaneously it can go many years before the person is able to deal with it, especially if they hadn't previously been on a spiritual path. But if good methods are used it is possible to complete that process more easily, and certain things do definitely need to happen for that to be done IMO. The energy of kundalini does want to move in a certain way, including throughout the central channel, and part of that is needing to unblock it if it doesn't move, especially if there are difficult symptoms going on.

This is not to say that someone experiencing a kundalini awakening 'isn't really' experiencing an awakening if their kundalini doesn't develop throughout the whole system. They still are -- but it's process is not fully in train if the energy is there but unable to move. Also, removing blockages to the movement of the energy, on both astral/etheric and also psychological levels, is a natural part of the awakening process and is meant to be. The idea is that the energy (which is intelligent), in trying to move teaches you things.

Of course, if awakening by a good method, you can have the chance to prepare. But if it just happens to you out of nowhere, which is a regular occurrence, it can be hard to get the process on track unless you find some way to work with the energy. This is not 'bad' and one can easily live that way quite happily, with just some parts of the system open, but at the same time, more is definitely possible and it's important to realize that, especially if one is having a difficult time. It actually is not necessary for this to be difficult at all, especially if you are deliberately seeking it.

IMO there are also forms of awakening and enlightenment that don't awaken this particular energy. But then I don't believe that all enlightenment is the same thing anyhow... and I was personally always only interested in the alchemical version.

[EDIT: Hmm, looks like I harped a bit after all.]
Old 30-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Synchronicity I guess. [ ]

The comment was that the high highs are an indication that one is not in the body, not grounded. One can't be in the moment (or do any clearing) if this is the case.

in progress... Another way to see it is, being out of body for some of the energy transformations Is what's happening in that moment. There is clearing that must go on beyond the body as well as that which must go on within it.

The only problem comes when we cling to any idea or state, in or out, grounded or flying high, rather than learning to be present and allowing with whatever is showing up here, now.

Xan