Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-06-2018, 09:51 PM
Master
bluecat; I identify with what you write. I used to think I was a very social person and that I really needed to socialize, but that was only my deep sense feeling of being all together different - and trying to be normal, Haha...

Such a relief so realize that will never happen, 'normal' - and to have the complete freedom of only connecting with the souls that are actually meant to be on my path... <3

gypsy; I did that too for a while, to many people involved to fit me. I do stage now, few performers, small setting. Fits me perfectly <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 03-06-2018, 03:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
bluecat; I identify with what you write. I used to think I was a very social person and that I really needed to socialize, but that was only my deep sense feeling of being all together different - and trying to be normal, Haha...

Such a relief so realize that will never happen, 'normal' - and to have the complete freedom of only connecting with the souls that are actually meant to be on my path... <3

Being "normal" by society standards is just a societal constuct, we should be ourselves instead of melting inside the society by being a ordinary person if this is not what we are really. Yes, writing is part of our souls even if what we write about is fictional or not related to our lives in way!
Old 23-06-2018, 11:16 AM
Master
Please, Sisters and Brothers, if you feel inclined watch message here.

And apologies in advance, that I post a link in a few different subsections, but there are various spirits around our beloved forum that needs this message, and they are found in different corners here

https://iamanangeleu.blogspot.com/20...me-is-now.html

"Light, to realign and reconnect".

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 09-08-2018, 08:20 PM
Master
So, here I am again :)

I apologize for not responding and just being all retrograde on everyone. I hope I get out of it at some point. All is love, so it'll be fine anyway <3

And I'm thinking, if I'm not supposed to actually connect myself - then maybe I can facilitate.

I have two suggestions for all and any one who would like to connect to their tribe, and has a sense that there is something in the air, that you are idk 'called' to look beyond you present physical whereabouts:

1) A Whatsapp group. Whatsapp is a smartphone app with free calls, and videochats? It's instant, we can reach out to everyone at once. Perhaps group calls?

2) Skype: (computer or app) A digit video/phone call program. We could set a time and do a group call, if we connect there.

3) The chat here. Set a time and meet there.

4) Zoom. I've never used it but in that program/app we could do group video call. That would be really nice I think.

So, hope a few of you are still interested and want to give it a try. What do you think? Preferences? Other ideas?

Old 09-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Knower

Hi Realm Ki, great question. This journey began for me about 18 years ago, consciously. I met my first, "twin flame," consciously. I think he was the one (I am female) who was the person I was opened up with.. That lasted about 5 yrs, he was the,"runner," so to speak.
It was VERY devastating for me, but I kept asking God, "why," and eventually answers began to come.
I then met my, "twin ray," 2 yrs after the twin flame (#1 consciously) was in my life, now gone. This relationship with twin ray guy lasted about 3 & 1/2 yrs in total. He left. It, "trumped," the twin flame guy as to understanding how I can be a light body &, have that cosmic connection physically. I had been angry that twin flame left, but then I saw it pulled into heaven, with some order.
After twin ray is gone out of my life, another, "twin flame," had just entered, just a few months before is when we met. So the next nearly 2 yrs I was connected to him, more friendship, though a, "knowing," of the tf connection.
He passed, about 2 yrs ago.
In January/February, 2018, I meet another person, same age. We live in same apartment, he had a loss of a gal he went with.. so some of us here are trying to, "help him," with his loss, etc by talking. So he and I chatted.. I had learned a lot from going through all of this so spiritually I think I had some healing things he needed from me. We also went through our divorces the same year, neither of us wanted the divorce & were both (each of us) was very devastated by it.
What I am noticing, is being the female.. If the guy is coming around me, and is seeking me out.. Now I start to ask questions in regards, if it is more than in passing & they push.. meaning I can tell they (these connections) are needing something from me, not "sexual" as such but more spiritual, the connection/ healing (& these are never one sided that I experience!).
OK so NOW I am beside myself, as to this new twin flame connection which is very intense. He reminds me more of a son/grandson type of a connection, & when I say this he just smiles, like yes this is what he feels too...
I want to run from it.. but we live in same complex! It is very intense, I get what it is, so does he.. I want him close, but it is overwhelming, he is not feeling the intensity that I am.

One thing I want to share too. The two who I can see, "above," me on a matrix, are the ones who pushed me away. The ones I see beside yet somewhat below me, are the ones I push away (or at least push back, not really, "away," but I need my space).

I think too, there is one twin flame I knew before I met the first one, yet he is not as close, though there also was sparks there as well.

I have read... since this has been going on for some time now with me, online, that some believe, there are 7 twin flames, one twin ray, there are supposedly 144 in a soul family, etc. I believe this is what is going on with me.
I am meeting my, "soul family!" I am living around, some, some go to the same church (faith belief), others are very opposite as to the type of church.

I can tell with each one, "how," I am a split of them in my primary soul group (I have read there is 12 in a primary soul group, & I personally believe for myself, not all of my twin flames are in my primary soul group; I would say at least 4 or 5 are twin flames though). The sites I have read say that twin flames can be some opposite sex, some same sex.. I think my mom is a twin flame, my aunt perhaps, & there are 3 men who I believe are most definitely twin flames in my primary soul group).

I feel I am physical split with the first twin flame, then core self split with my twin ray (we have a lot in common), another twin flame is spirit connect, another twin souls is a soul split (twin soul hence). This last twin flame I am now dealing with as to meeting/knowing, is my emotional clone. We are nearly identical emotionally.. he is very sweet, sensitive, etc. But I can tell he is a twin flame... He has told me that it is like we are perfectly matched in the way we are & often I have heard from them... these ones.. "I know, what I know, what I know." First twin flame I met consciously was heart connect.
That was the Christ Consciousness' experience.

I so desperately am now needing to post/write again. This experience can be SO overwhelming and before one way I kept my sanity.. was to write.

YES, to me, it's meeting soul family.. from beginning of time!
There seems an order to it... it's like & I read this online too in regards to soul family.. it's like God has created us, for HIMSELF, family, & to me, I see it as transformed light beings, where we can love each other totally for who we are on other side.. (to me Heaven).
I can even see (I think), WHERE I will be & the others... like, "The Veil," is lifted.
This latest twin flame guy I think is connected to my first twin flame guy (conscious heart connect) & his family... It's like we are ALL connected but differently, and into the other side (Heaven is what I see).. we have things to do there, so we are like this family there but it is expanded, light bodies, serving God.. yet developed in ourselves, doing what we love doing, forever!

I can say.. this latest twin flame meeting, he is rather clingy in the way he is, and though I also feel that need to connect with him, it is totally overwhelming to me, that I feel this is his first conscious meeting & THIS is the way it is playing out for me.. like I was opened up, then I am meeting some of these ones who are going through an awakening and I need to walk through it best I can.. it's a healing for both...
I feel latest guy is the completion person.. so I think there is major change on planet very soon. He wants to talk daily..it's like so heavy for me too this way and not sure how to deal with that part.. since we live so close to each other.. I want to push him back... yet I think he really does need me..
It's like there is major growth in these, a push /pull.. LIKE A REAL FAMILY of earth.. you recognize, love each other.. but each one has to mature/ grow, for greater purpose (to me that is God & HIS WILL).

I have to say too, things (life) seems to ebb and flow & in this.. where there is this heightened awareness, major growth, then a pulling back, if not by one then both & however that works... It's not a selfish love because, as in marriage the two become one.. it's like these are connectionS, purposed unto God.
I'll write more on my own, "stuff," another thread but this is long version of some of what I am going through in meeting spiritual family.
As to place.. I would say .. There does seem to be these, "places," where I am meeting them.. like no accidents in any of it...
To look for.. I think for me it is in my prayers that when I was ready to meet each one/ consciously (& some of my soul family was there all along but I had know myself better before some healing/ acknowledging)..
I have written on some of these forums in the past/ parts of my story...
then during the flowing parts I didn't feel a need to write.. During the intense times I almost NEED to write to keep my sanity..
It's like experiencing multiple dimensions at same time.. kind of cool, yet at times very tricky!

I think each of our soul family comes together differently & looks quite different.. I personally am ready for the flow over the ebb part at moment!
I think some people are born mostly .. into their primary soul group, some create it through their marriage, children; I would guess many it's some bio and some meeting.. but healing & over lifetime for greater purpose.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:12 PM
Knower

I also feel that my twin ray is someone that if it were so I was married to in another lifetime. The first conscious twin flame meeting, I think it is like this...
Woman is created from man for man; and man is born of woman.

OK now take the above to spirit.. In my experience, I was opened up (& orig tf meeting said this to me, that God told him that I had not been, "opened up," yet.) .. the opened up part came with orig t.f... to me that can meet as, "man is born of woman," this can be a spiritual awakening.
In my experience, it's like I am meeting ones hence the first awakening who I am helping though there is healing both ways (in each connection)...
I actually think that my first t.f. meeting person may very well be with another he knew before me in heaven... likely another of his twin flames.
I think I will be very close to twin ray person & spirit connect t.f., yet the others will be, "around," doing whatever they do, in heaven.. but it's like this family pulled back .. from beginning of time that God created.
Really really cool . ... but in middle of the intensity of Just One of them..?
it is really tough. That's why right now I just want to pull back.. yet I am aware that meeting newer t.f. guy.. he is trying to understand, he Needs me, & I'm trying to keep myself together, in 3D while experiencing the growth/healing of the not just 5D but even to 10 D which is what I experience with twin ray..
It's just going to come together on other side.. in meantime I think it is about trying to live day to day & be grateful for all of the healing/understanding.
Old 18-08-2018, 09:37 PM
Master
Ive now read everything (and 57 as I just wrote, I will read more thoroughly when I can <3)

Thanks everyone who posted here or wrote me in person! It was wonderful reading.

And for future reference, 'hog away' at the thread, anything spiritual that we can share w eachother is relevant to this. What is not speaking to some, we can just skim, while another might very much need to read just that.

So, I got a visual task tonight. "Waving the green flag."

As in waving the white flag in war time, only this is not surrender, it's more of a time out. "Stop the everyday bickering and the grand battles of morals and fabric of society. Pause. We can pick up exactly where we left off - but we really just need to save the planet first, OK?."

Just wanted to share that.

Will pick up from here, with direct messages and see what unfolds... Please, IM me, if you've been reading but not yet written. Others have too, it's as good a way as any <3

Old 19-08-2018, 02:58 AM
Knower

Realm Ki, It is an interesting topic thread, thank you for starting it!
When this first began some years ago, I used to pine for a response .. but often anymore, I mostly enjoy reading, sharing, not really necessarily needing any response. There is so much, incoming, downloading from ethereal going through this.. often just just the sharing & reading of other's experiences is sufficient. Thank you for this thread! It's been fun to read replies (to thread topic) here & the other threads.
Old 22-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Knower

I've mentioned on this forum before that I am fascinated by the twelve tribes (of Egypt), Jacob & his family, as I see this as sort of the turn around point past Adam & Eve, "the fall of man," & prior to Christ's birth. Jacob's family, there are two wives, Leah & Rachel. Jacob loves Rachel more, yet he has to work for 7 years to have her as his wife, then he is tricked again, 7 more years of work for Laben (their father). The entire story is to me, an understanding of the past, present, future aspects of life.

There are favorites in the family, Joseph & Benjamin, being Jacob's favorite sons, Joseph, the favorite. The other sons, take on, "roles," with the bible describing personalities, curses, the functions, of these sons & their families. The Kings & leaders of nations (into Heaven), will come from Jacob's loins, ruling the nations, forever.

As I said before, I can't imagine being from Leah's family, always having to be 2nd, to Joseph, though Joseph has a purpose. He is persecuted by his brothers, thrown in the pit (out of anger, jealousy in part by Joseph's being their father's favorite). This plays out to where Joseph is sold to Egypt, put in prison, but rises to become the leader of Egypt, & during the world famine, providing substance, leadership, food for the entire world.

Then Judah, Leah's son, that tribe, is said to where Christ descends from, though God IS, & not to debate this part on this forum as many thoughts, ideas.. Christ is said to come from tribe of David, Judah.. Hence, past/present/future.

I'm editing some of this .. perhaps it's too much to post here.. as to what I feel God is showing me .. but to read the visions of Catherine Emmerich, Joseph and Aseneth, the story of Joseph and Aseneth; as well as the movie, Joseph (on god-tube),
to me this is the archetype of Godly soul families, past/present/future with,
Adam & Eve being fall of man, then Noah's flood, then the 12 tribes of Israel, then Christ.. so this continual transforming.

Her visions regarding Joseph and Aseneth I believe describe the twin ray coupling... God's Spark. It's not a long read as to Joseph and Aseneth.
I love to share what I see, but I hesitate it might be too much information.. TMI as someone I knew used to say in regards to information..

Catherine Emmerich is a Saint in the Catholic church not that this specific bit makes a particular difference in itself but she was a visionary & what she wrote is online.. fascinating (to me).

I also think this soul family pulls through into heaven, so we are God's Creation and for His Purpose.

Last edited by 57tcjc75 : 22-08-2018 at 02:58 PM.
Old 22-08-2018, 02:16 PM
Knower

I just edit this.. I feel God shows me a lot & I am at peace with it but I worry about overwhelming by putting
so much information on here.. If anyone wants to discuss in re... i.e. the mysteries of heaven, some of this
ethereal, vision stuff, in re soul families p.m., on forum, that's fine/I'm game. I just feel I need to edit the length I wrote.
I keep doing this.. but the beauty of what is of God that HE shows us, of His Truth is awesome.