Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 29-10-2006, 08:10 PM
lumas

still think im in my teens love clubby music nothing like a bit of layo and bushwhaka or missy elliot banging from my car stereo (must be a shamanic influence) and when i relax chillout sessions ministry of sound and when im really chilling clasical see i can be a bit refined...
Old 30-10-2006, 07:25 PM
cweiters

Down home blues, Bobby Blue Bland (Members Only). I love music!
Old 31-10-2006, 12:08 AM
auricman

i got some hardcore dance on. not sure what song it is but its the first track on the album Bonkers 12
love it

Last edited by auricman : 10-02-2007 at 02:45 PM.
Old 31-10-2006, 12:14 AM
BLAIR2BE

cweiter, i also love the blues (the delta blues), robert johnson is my favorite...
Old 11-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Purple-Rose

I'm listening to "nightwish' a lot at the moment.... probably one of my favourite bands.
Old 10-02-2007, 02:13 AM
banana

I'm listening to Vangelis and a lot of 80's hits at the moment, in the nostalgic mood.
Old 20-02-2007, 12:30 AM
Etu Malku

Traditional Persian Music
(yes, I am olde and boring)
Old 03-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Revena

well you have an answer here

I am listening to Aled Jones - Higher - my favorite piece is Be still - Have you heard
Old 05-04-2007, 06:46 AM
imageimaginer

Its great to know what everyone likes to listen to. I suppose that we all have different moods at different times and so what we listen to will in fact stimulate that mood at that time. As for me I can listen to many genres of music depending on how I feel, even classical. But my all time favourites are those songs that will make you feel. Those that are beautiful and fill your heart with with a kind of ecstasy feeling like that Angel song by Sarah McLaughlan and those of Norah Jones. At the moment what moves me inside is most important. Right now I am listening to the songs of a young New Zealand artist called Brooke Fraser, she is very stimulating. What is most impressive though is that I am a man and I'm not gay. How I can feel like this suprises even myself.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Ascended Master

Here's a new one!

John Meyer!

brilliant!

R and B music, and not the fake R 'n' B which stole a title it cannot afford!

Go on John, bring the love back!

AM

Oh, and James Blunt - track 12 on his 'Chasing Time - the Bedlam Sessions' album.
Genius!