Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-06-2018, 05:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Moon question: What kind of work suits me best now?

I feel that my answer to this question is the Universe giving you "homework." Hanged man is on it, 2 of pentacles in the environment and the hierophant is the outcome. In this case, hanged man means meditation, the 2 literally means a partnership or 2 people and the hierophant is tradition.

I almost want to say a new business adventure with someone else. Although you have swords/anxiety and fear (NORMAL) on it, you get the 2 of cups, 7 of wands in the environment and ace of pentacles.

If you have a new opportunity that includes someone else in sight, I think you should really consider going for it. It's certainly not a fru fru endeavor.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:14 AM
Master

Whoo, getting back into the game

@gypsymystique, as you didn't specify a question I've drawn a general reading for you.

* RWS
Page of Pent, Chariot

Are you studying or working at the moment? Page of Pentacles often comes up as a 'student' card for me. What's coming through here is that in at least one area of your life, you're showing steady, committed progress. There's a calm approach here which will serve you well - the energy here is reflective of someone who is both in for the long haul, working hard, and not going to get swayed by the small stuff. Keep up the good work as you're likely to get somewhere as a result of your efforts.

Next Q for tealily:
What's going on for me income-wise at the moment?
Old 12-06-2018, 03:23 AM
Master

Thanks, tealily. I didn't feel like posting a question, but that was the right answer for the question in my head. :)
Old 12-06-2018, 03:39 AM
Master

Thanks for the feedback!

Non-specific questions are fine - if you're able to even write 'general reading please' at the end of any readings you do for others, that'd be tops as it makes it easier for the next person to continue the exchange train :) (the older members are probably more comfortable diving in, but I've noticed the newer/less experienced readers feel a lot more comfortable if it's clear who they're reading for and on what subject :) )
Old 15-06-2018, 09:16 AM
Master
Next reading for tealily

Quote:
Next Q for tealily:
What's going on for me income-wise at the moment?

' Slay the ego', 'Center of the universe'

So I feel that a promotion or raise is expected for the contributions you make, but those expectations have not been met yet for yourself. You are needed and you need to be rewarded for your contributions. You have extended more than you are rewarded for mostly and now the energy is moving towards getting the reward that you so deserve.
The advise here it to be aware of expectations you have. Not to have expectations that will delude you in your professional sphere in the long run. To come to terms with the contributions you make and what to truly expect of them in a professional set up.
It feels there is some imbalance in terms of giving and receiving. It might not have anything to do with your merit, but more to do with being realistically aware. It's moving for you but there needs to be more awareness, that is you could very well be conscious differently if you chose to that will give you better knowledge of your situation.

I hope this relates somehow, let me know,

Next reading for angelic star
A message of positive encouragement at this time.
Old 15-06-2018, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
A message of positive encouragement at this time.

using Doreen Virtues Angels Cards your positive message is:

New Love: A new chapter in your love life begins, whether it is with a new partner or rekindled love in a current relationship!

Next reading for jojobean

Is there a prospective job that will suit my current needs out there for me?
Old 16-06-2018, 04:52 AM
Master

Jojobean
Tribe (wisdom of the oracle deck), Intuition (high priestess) and Rejoice/3 cups :psychic tarot
There is a job that involves being with like minded people. Your greatest success right now comes from team work and teaming up with people you like hanging out with ( the picture shows 3 people raising a toast to celebrate). The tribe card too speaks of your unique contribution (it may be big or small) to a community or a group of people where you all share the same aesthetic or educational goals. Hope this helps.

Next reading for Moon
Is this the right time to approach this individual? Or is it better to let things lie?
Old 16-06-2018, 01:21 PM
Master
@jojobean thanks, there are some pleasantly new energies present around me.thanks

Reading for moonincancer

Ace of wands, 8 of swords

It feels that while there is opportunity, you will have some sort of access but not full access at this time. So while it won't be bad the outcome won't be any different to how you feel right now. It's about timing and I see that waiting a little more before you approach will give you a desires outcome. Maybe a month and half to two and things will be more beneficial for you.

I hope this helps some how and relates, let me know.

Something positive about me that I chose to ignore or I am not aware of.
Old 16-06-2018, 05:43 PM
Master

I love your readings Angelic, thanks very much!
You are balanced, much more than you know, fair, and a source of hope and inspiration to others. You have a lot of wisdom to offer others: both intuitive and borne of experience. You succeed in doing so best when you relax, take a deep breath and follow your natural rhythm and pace. This is a time of new beginnings and also apt for taking a leap of faith.
Cards: Justice/balance, Hope/Star, Wisdom/Hierophant (Psychic tarot) and Breathe and Come to the edge (Wisdom of the Oracle).

Next reading for Moon: Is there something that I must give attention to now?
Old 17-06-2018, 06:55 AM
Master
Thank you so much moonincancer, you are truly wonderful. If no one takes your question in the next few hours, I will do it.

Smiles your end,

Next reading for moonincancer