Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by august2803
me to, how long does these things last? Will you be able to have a nice rythm of sleep and able to plan workouts or will the enrgy allwas jump up and down?

Its best to listen to yourself and your own process and what it wants of you. Its all about listening to you and your bodies needs. Self first, life comes from that awareness, then you live the realizations. Sleep, for me was always disrupted ongoing until I came through the physical body awareness and putting more of that into action. If you have energy to do little things to take care of yourself and you have the time, you can squeeze in self care in all what is happening. I mean I took care of myself but I had to ride out the process, which can be quite a lengthy process if your doing it as separate integration.

I think the old energy was more go with the flow and what was meant to be will be, but personally now I think that wave of people who moved through this are now modelling the fact that awareness can actually take care and manage the whole space if your taking really good care of yourself in it.

In my process I was so involved emotionally, letting go, so deeply immersed in this way, I barely could think straight. But again you and your process may not be as consuming.

My advice would be to manage and support your self care, as much as possible so your in good shape to manage the other stuff.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 26-03-2017, 08:11 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Patrycia:

Now...as I attune to your general energy patterns and current energetic status....it appears that.....regarding this energetic emptiness or rather...'detachment'....that you experience at this “time”; I am seeing, literally, the picture a waterfall, if you will. The water “finds” its way to the mouth of this waterfall, and within reaching the mouth of this waterfall, this water accelerates to great speeds. This water has no choice in this matter, for it cannot slow itself within its own physical expression. As the water falls, it continuously joins and unjoins with other molecules of water on its way to the bottom. These molecules are seemingly separate, and within turmoil as they make this descent. However, as the water comes to a “halt” at the bottom, the molecules once again are joined within a “peaceful” harmony and flow. This is how all things physical are within movement. There is, for the most part, a harmonious flowing of energy that is seen....as you continue to move into higher and higher levels of consciousness.

And...what is seen, in general, is that you are on a pathway of creating a greater sense of....”RESPONSIBILITY” for one's life and those creations. And therefore, it is....Personal power ….that you are attempting to move into....and...
TRUSTING.....in that power.

(Moving into Higher Self frequencies)

Greetings Patrycia-rose:

Shall we discuss your issue.

This energetic expression that you have been experiencing is....a probable timeline or pathway and is one that you have been working towards for some time now. It is dependent upon your focus, and that, you allow yourself time to energetically digest what has been happening internally, in regards to energy...or rather...the shifting of energies.

Now, as for the targeted area on your physical body that has had specific effects....primarily...the solar plexus region....that this serves as a focus point. And does hold significance, in that this particular area holds importance for your focus. And that, this is allowing you a focus point; this being a time-space designation, for manifesting soul power or greater power, as this region is where the soul's Aka-chord id connected.

Therefore, this solar plexus region holds significance within this present now, as related to your internal / energetic shift. Therefore, this holds significance. You may experience physical, actualized manifestations of energy, which is generated consciously within one direction. Therefore, with respect to your shift in energies, these specifics are important.

This particular internal energetic shift in your self holds even greater significance, for within your consciousness and your belief systems regarding personal power, therefore, you view this to be a very important event. Therefore, this particular 'energetic shift in energies' shall hold tremendous power in energy.

This particular timeframe holds tremendous energy, for you have afforded this within consciousness; as the energy is concentrated within this time element. It is not only individual perception. It is reality, for you have created these events within the expression of your own energy manipulation, for your own reinforcement and validation of your own awareness and knowing.

And that, presently, you are expanding your self-awareness, and allowing an acceptance of belief systems. As....one of your primary learning lessons here in this plane of reality is....Awareness. These are your choices; but without information, you shall surely utilize more and more trauma, for you have not allowed yourself, presently, the remembrance of all that you hold.
Now, acceptance of belief systems can be difficult, for you fight against this. You hold to your view of control. You allow the establishment of fear.

Therefore, you prevent your expanding in acceptance of belief systems. But presently, you have chosen, as have many, many other individuals, to be expanding their awareness and to be utilizing information to be avoiding trauma; but in this, you hold responsibility within consciousness. Never forget this! For you are currently moving away from blissful ignorance, and as you move into trauma, you move into awareness, which holds responsibility.

Therefore, this is an expanding of acceptance of probabilities, an urgence of the subjective expression which is being allowed a voice. Your present interaction, in listening to this inner voice, is being distorted by your belief systems within physical focus, but you are allowing a beneficial merging of information, that is currently being translated into an awareness of subjective information which is bleeding through into your objective expression.

You are attempting to translate, into language that you may understand, information that you have already received subjectively. Therefore, you draw yourself to information available to you physically, that you may translate the information that you have already allowed to bleed through.

In this, you may allow yourself much examining and turning your attention to self now in this present focus, which shall offer you a rather large amount of information as to what you are creating and why you are creating.

Even in conjunction with the energy which is being offered by other individuals, it is YOUR perception that is creating of your reality, and it is your reception of the energy that is significant; not the projection of the energy or the interplay of energy, so to speak, but how you are receiving it and how you are manipulating it in THIS present focus of attention, and how that is creating of your reality.

In this, I shall suggest to you the importance of holding your attention in the now and allowing yourself to be highly aware what you are creating now, for this is more affecting of your reality, for it IS your reality, and it is your perception and what you are creating and what you are interacting with in each moment presently.

We will offer you one more important aspect of your present learning timeline, in that, we suggest that you allow yourself to be listening to self. Allow yourself the opportunity to utilize a time frame, in which you may observe and listen to self and your desires; not what you assess to be the shoulds or should nots.

But simply allow yourself the opportunity to listen to self and assess your desire and the direction of your freedom and your fun, pleasure and enjoyment.

This shall offer you much information also, for to this point, you are occupying your attention in much time framework in the direction of the desires or the wants of other individuals, and you are not allowing yourself to be listening to you.

And as you allow yourself to listen to you, allow yourself to trust your own choices, regardless of the expectations or the desires of other individuals, but the acknowledgment that your choices are the fulfillment of your desire and your movement.

I am encouraging of you and offering energy to you, for you shall be accomplishing and you shall allow yourself to be listening to this powerful voice within you, and remember that I am also acknowledging of the difficulty that you experience in listening to that small voice, for the voices outside of you are quite loud!

You are offered encouragement and strength on this fine day.

In the name of the infinite One Creator.............Thine Will Be Done!

(Session completes)

OK...Patrycia, I hope this has helped you understand your current situation and offer some form of clarity in your movement away from those limiting challenges.

I will suggest that you take some time to reflect on this message and look deep within and truly commit to your empowerment and evolution.

I wish you a hearty and enlightening day, my friend.

In Light & Acceptance Taoist
Old 27-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Guide
Thank you for your words, this was very kind of you.

Some parts I understand such as the analogy of the waterfall.
I agree with taking time to digest what has been happening and particularly around the shifting/changing energies.

The bit that was very interesting/confirmation is “you may experience physical, actualized manifestations of energy” – this has started happening in the last few weeks when I instigate it – I’m assuming it’s a healing energy.

The part that concerned me is reference to “belief systems”. I don’t understand what this means. I very much steer away from any organised belief systems such as religion, man-made structures. I see myself as a free soul responsible to and for no one but myself. So I don’t understand the reference to my inner voice being distorted by my belief systems.

From the paragraphs onwards which refer several times to belief systems, I don’t really understand what is being said.

I am trusting myself, my own inner voice which is stronger recently (and believe to be my higher self).

It could be that this makes more sense at some point in the future, unless someone can help me understand what is being said.
Old 28-03-2017, 08:41 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I am trusting myself, my own inner voice which is stronger recently (and believe to be my higher self).

It could be that this makes more sense at some point in the future
In retrospect we can realise what we've gone through, why we've gone through it and why we we never given any hint of what was to come. If someone sat you down and said "Pin your ears back kiddo, this is who and what you're going to be in the future" what would be going through your mind? If you have trust in yourself and your inner voice that's all you need, anything else is a distraction.
Old 28-03-2017, 12:48 PM
Guide
Thanks Greenslade, your words as ever make sense. I've often thought if only I could go back and tell myself that such and such was going to work out fine!

It just felt from the text that I was maybe missing something important or I was somehow sabotaging my progress.
Old 28-03-2017, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
I’ve been going through a spiritual awakening since last April. It’s been a really difficult time and I have only in the last few months figured out what’s been going on. I think I’ve moved onto a new phase. I say think as I’m not sure. A few weeks back, I came back from shopping and within an hour I’d lost all my physical energy and for the next four days I could barely function. Fortunately I was on leave so didn’t have to cope with work.

The day before I was to return to work, I sat down in my chair, snuggled up with some blankets and relaxing music and I noticed that my feet were unusually warm. My feet are more or less permanently cold, so it was really noticeable. Next thing I knew this warmth energy started moving up my legs, round to my back up to my shoulders, into my head, down to my throat chakra, heart chakra and solar. I could literally FEEL this energy, I wasn’t imagining it, I didn’t ask for it to happen, I wasn’t meditating. I could feel the warmth and energy enter into each chakra. It lasted about an hour. It was very much like the energy I feel when having cranio sacral therapy.

After it had finished, I noticed that I’d got my energy back and over the next week or so began to feel stronger in myself physically but not 100%. I also felt, very keenly, a sense of emptiness, a void, hollow feeling in my solar plexus. Like I had no identity, I’d somehow lost the essence of me. After this above healing, that sense of me came back a little bit but I’m still feeling this emptiness. I’ve noticed that throughout the initial stages of the awakening I was feeling extreme anxiety which went on and off for months. I’ve not had any of that for a few months now.

Something happened yesterday, a stressful situation which was the same as a situation that happened last July and I could barely function I was that stressed. Now I’m thinking, so what, if it happens we’ll deal with it and I’m not going to worry about it. Quite a profound change. So I feel all the trauma and stress I’ve had in life has gone but so has all the good positive stuff.

Has anyone been through this awakening that could shed some light?

This feels normal for awakening. I recall each charka had a 'event' around it when it 'came on line'. Each one was different. The lower charka's were the hardest for me, the upper chakra's were just fascinatingly bizarre. When my crown opened it felt like I had giant tarachula spiders crawling around on my head - it was so strong I even asked people if they could see what was on my head.

Enjoy this part of the ride :) It will go away soon enough and just be a memory. What we humans tend to notice the most is differentials - the difference between how things were and how they are now. But soon all which is new becomes ordinary and we can't notice the difference anymore.
You'll keep upgrading and coming 'on-line'. Enjoy the process - it's quite the ride!

You are lucky you only had 4 days energy drained - I had 6 weeks laid up on the couch feeling like the life force energy had been drained out of me.
Try shielding when you go out in public, and ground also - search for those terms here or google them if you don't know what they mean. Both practices will help you get control over your energy field and physical energy in your body.
Old 28-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Guide
Thanks CrystalSong. I have had a morning or an afternoon when I felt drained of energy. The four days was horrible for me as I suddenly realised how active I am and felt hugely peeved that I could barely find the energy to wash and wax the car - which is something I really enjoy. I also run several times a week and I'm fairly sure that's keeping me nice and grounded as well as keeping my physical body in good condition to handle what's going on.

My solar no longer feels empty, it's a kind of quiet watchfulness now. I've been reading up on these things as they happen and fortunately there's plenty of info on the net.

It's always good though to hear from people who've been through it.
Old 29-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Thanks Greenslade, your words as ever make sense. I've often thought if only I could go back and tell myself that such and such was going to work out fine!

It just felt from the text that I was maybe missing something important or I was somehow sabotaging my progress.
As ever you're very welcome, Patricia.

We're going to get there either because of or despite ourselves, the Universe isn't 'designed' to fail and I suppose some things are inevitable in a Soul Contract kind of way, perhaps inevitability is the Universe's way of keeping our noses to the grindstone. What's also inevitable is that we'll receive what we need when we need it, including the 'something important'. All we have to worry about is how we experience and that's very much our choice.

As for the text, well sometimes 'the text' and 'real Life' are worlds apart but the bottom line is that real Life is an experience, not a theory or an ideology.
Old 30-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Guide
I'm really struggling with this latest phase. For the last six months I've had to manage bouts of extreme anxiety when I wasn't feeling anxious about anything, significant pains in the body, bouts of crying, weird dreams - all on top of having to work full time and now ...... nothing! No pain, no anxiety, no weird dreams, this feeling of nothingness. I think I'd rather have something to manage. I got no enthusiasm, motivation for anything. I feel deeply relaxed, almost too relaxed, like I've taken some really strong pain killers and I'm zonked out! If I was anymore relaxed I'd fall over! I hope this phase whatever it is doesn't last too long. It's like the lights are on but nobody's home.
Old 31-03-2017, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm really struggling with this latest phase. For the last six months I've had to manage bouts of extreme anxiety when I wasn't feeling anxious about anything, significant pains in the body, bouts of crying, weird dreams - all on top of having to work full time and now ...... nothing! No pain, no anxiety, no weird dreams, this feeling of nothingness. I think I'd rather have something to manage. I got no enthusiasm, motivation for anything. I feel deeply relaxed, almost too relaxed, like I've taken some really strong pain killers and I'm zonked out! If I was anymore relaxed I'd fall over! I hope this phase whatever it is doesn't last too long. It's like the lights are on but nobody's home.

I recently went through something similar. I was grumpy, quick to anger, spent lots of time worrying about situations which had not happened, things in the past which couldn't be changed and even when my mind was empty and no thoughts were there my body was expressing anxiety. I was drained, grumpy and couldn't wait for each day to end so maybe 'tomorrow' could be a better day.
While this maybe normal for a lot of folks it was supremely UNNORMAL for me. I've reached a point in the path where there's a lot of control over the monkey mind, I'm very emotionally on an even keel and have a sense of ever abiding peace. So this spell which lasted for 5-6 weeks was like being thrown back into the hell realms!

Twice during it I had the clear information and understanding that whatever it was wasn't mine, it was coming from outside my field. The realization though quickly got squished by the monkey-mind going in at full tilt panic with the frequency it received and it would be days before there was a calming and opportunity to revisit what outside of me was causing so much agitation inside me. I would wake up tick-off everyday at absolutely nothing at all! The would be no SUBJECT - just ticked-offness. As the day progressed the mind would find things to attached ticked-offness to and make a story. But clearly the emotion was there before the story came.

I asked Spirit many times what the heck was going on!
Spirits responses were things like:
This is helping you stay in compassion with people who experience this all the time. You can only help them through the humanness of being able to fully relate to them - they must be felt and heard for your words to help them.
This is a clearing in preparation for the next level of evolution.
All is Well, relax - this too shall pass. Joy will be yours.

Then one day a client came who has been growing at leaps and bounds for over a year now and when he hugged me he suddenly backed off and held me at arms length looking perplexed and concerned. (In my social circles we 'energy hug' it's a type of energetically feeling one another and knowing where they are)

He said "Whoa, what is going on with you, I'm feeling agitation in your field and I've never felt that before, and it's sharp!"
I nearly started bawling right there! I was SEEN.
He hugged me again and asked "Can I look?"
"Yes Please do, I have no idea what's going on but it's Hell and a real challenge to do my Light Work" I responded.
He pulled away and said "Well, I've never seen this before, the best way I can describe it is you are under attack from alien remote influencers. They've made little cuts in your nueropathways all over your brain and again out in your auric field - you have been cut off from your Higher Self and all sorts of aspects of yourself. You've been hacked and slashed. What me to fix it?"
"You can do that?" I said? "Then go for it, I've tried everything and I'm about to crawl out of my skin with anxiety. I don't understand what you are saying or seeing but if you can fix it - then Do It!"
So he did his 'thing', swirling and whirling and snapping his fingers and mumbling arcane secrets like a Wizard deep in state and focus. He pulled in energy and slapping other energies and way and shushed his arms about in his manner. About 3 minutes later he stopped and said:
"How do you feel?"
I took three slow breaths and let them out checking my body, mind and energy field. I was Back!!! Like abracadabra! Yea Baby! I was me again - clean and crystal clear, all systems Go, mind quiet, heart energy blowing out into the world, auric field smooth, light and sparklie again. Wheeeew!
He did his own check and confirmed - "Yep, you are back to the Etheric Angel I'm used to. Great, can we do my session now? I need you to do some work on me now." LOL
And off we went to the Crystal Sanctum chuckling.

I hoped it would last, but even a one day reprieve was like being let out into the prison yard for a walk in the sunshine!
The next day I woke up clean and clear again, totally in control of my mind and emotions with my usual abiding peace.
It's been like that every day since! Those Hell weeks are over!

What happened? I'll probably never know. I know what Spirit told me and what he told me. But I don't understand. Spirit has put me on a deep cleansing and purifying schedule now and a lots of meditation and energy work on self and others and lots of new Beings of much Higher Frequency are coming in now. The evolution of consciousness is under-going a Quickening again.
Whatever the hell-weeks were about there is an escalation of Consciousness now and I feel it was for all for a greater Purpose.

I offer that to you Dear One, that what you are going through given your level of openness and greater Understanding, is serving a distinct, though unseen Purpose, which as odd as it seems in alignment with your Highest Good.
Ride it out - keep up with your practices even if it just feels like your going through the motions and everything is fake and you imagined everything that happened before this in terms of your spiritual opening.

And Drink Water.
Drink water.
Drink Water!

That can't be said enough - a great many situations on the Spiritual Path can literally be solved by radically increasing your intake of water.

Energy upgrades,
light body upgrades.
Energy system upgrades,
Healings
Processing
Detoxing
All of it takes stupid amounts of water to be integrated and flushed.

There's a lot of ways we can turn spiritual awakening into catchy quips - one would be:
Welcome to reality outside the Matrix - you're gonna pee a lot!

So drink up! Wash it all out! Down the drain. Snake shedding it skin. Renew. Drink, drink drink. Water is your friend! LOL

Oh and last thing - I drank a lot of coffee during those 5 weeks as comfort. Everyday knowing I was making my situation worse and was becoming dehydrated. Among the many things that happened in those 5 weeks - I further wounded myself by not giving my system the water it needed to do higher level work. I'm making up for it now - a gallon a day.
Life's pretty sparklie now!!