Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 13-10-2016, 02:42 PM
Master
Pictures

Here's a few pictures....what do ya'll think??? Worth the price????
Attachment 2286
Front of the home

Attachment 2287
Kitchen

Attachment 2288
Living room

Attachment 2289
Master bedroom

Attachment 2290
Master bathroom

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!

Last edited by Lucky 1 : 18-04-2017 at 09:02 PM.
Old 13-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Master
A few more

Attachment 2291
The view out of the second floor balcony

Last edited by Lucky 1 : 18-04-2017 at 09:01 PM.
Old 13-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Master
Attachment 2292
Back of the house

By the way....all the furniture you see does NOT go with the house....the owner has it in there to make it showey for sales presentations

Last edited by Lucky 1 : 18-04-2017 at 09:01 PM.
Old 13-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow ! It looks like a mansion ! Beautiful inside and your outside beach access & view. Can I come visit ?

I am thinking .... this is a very pricey home, and you do have beach access, however, I am not good at all with prices and what is a good price for purchasing, sorry.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Wow ! It looks like a mansion ! Beautiful inside and your outside beach access & view. Can I come visit ?

I am thinking .... this is a very pricey home, and you do have beach access, however, I am not good at all with prices and what is a good price for purchasing, sorry.

Frankly...if the real estate market wasn't so soft around here the last few years (your stupid government at work) This house would in fact be worth the asking price and maybe a bit more....but the market has been depressed for some time and I refuse to pay full price on the idea that it will be worth more in the future.

That would only be a benefit if I intended to sell at some point for a profit....but no....I wanna move in an live in that sucker!!!!
so it behooves me to keep the cost down....

By the way...the same sort of home without beach access would be at least $100,000 less! It's amazing what people will pay just to get to look at the water and have to constantly be sweeping blowing sand off everything!

Old 13-10-2016, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Wow, that was quite the answer. Thanks for replying !

Here's a thought ..... If you are really wanting this house, tell the Angels that you want it, but at a more reasonable price than the real estate agent is asking for. And be specific if you like, as long as you are asking

tell the Angels you will pay X amount ( You decide what you want to pay for the house )

so ask and add in " this or something better " with your request ....
who knows, if this doesn't happen with this particular house, maybe there is a better one at a better price, just out there waiting for you !!

And that my friend is excellent advice!
I've actually meditated on all this a lot!

Old 13-10-2016, 02:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
And that my friend is excellent advice!
I've actually meditated on all this a lot!

Thanks, you are welcome my friend !

Expect Miracles !

Old 13-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Frankly...if the real estate market wasn't so soft around here the last few years (your stupid government at work) This house would in fact be worth the asking price and maybe a bit more....but the market has been depressed for some time and I refuse to pay full price on the idea that it will be worth more in the future.

That would only be a benefit if I intended to sell at some point for a profit....but no....I wanna move in an live in that sucker!!!!
so it behooves me to keep the cost down....

By the way...the same sort of home without beach access would be at least $100,000 less! amazing what people will pay just to get to look at the water and have to constantly be sweeping blowing sand off everything!

I understand about the price and keeping it down.

Wow, amazing how expensive beach access is !! Be sure you get a good broom !

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-11-2016, 02:04 AM
Master
Well....this deal is shot down in flames. .....we are not even close to reaching concord on the price. ...I've withdrawn my offer and already looking at other homes...

....and started looking on the back (land side) of the island. ....this one was on the front of the island directly facing the beach and Gulf of Mexico. ....

The homes on the back side of the island are just as nice and built on a series of canals leading from the Laguna Madre.....the body of water separating the island from the main land......they are also much more protected from storms and have boat docks right at the back of the house.......

Old 02-11-2016, 03:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Sorry to hear about the house Lucky 1

Look for the hidden blessings in this not working out, I know .... sometimes the blessings are really hidden so one has to look deeply.

I am a firm believer (most of the time, except when there is something I really want that doesn't happen) ....in the saying " Things happen for a reason " . It is just really difficult at times, to believe in that.

there is also another saying or something like ..." when things don't happen as you think you would like them to happen, this means there is something even better out there just waiting for you ! " .....

and in this case with your house hunting, I believe this is the case. There IS something better out there with your name on it !

Expect Miracles !