Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-07-2016, 10:34 AM
Deactivated Account

A little test just for fun

Someone posted this link in another thread and I'm curious to see what you and your twin flame are ideal for...

My test said that me and my loved one are ideal for LOVE.

I did the same test with other people and there were many different results: ideal for friendship, work, competition, etc.

Here it is: http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/check/day/

I liked this part of my report: "Their relationship makes them nonconformists, unafraid to choose the road less traveled." (No wonder we were telling each other in a dream that we are liberal)
Old 22-07-2016, 12:36 PM
Experiencer

I tried it for both my marriage and relationship with TF- it's pretty spot- on. Thanks for sharing!
Old 22-07-2016, 12:36 PM
Experiencer
I got tongue and groove, ha, seems fitting.
Old 02-08-2016, 05:33 PM
Master

thanks ...
Old 02-08-2016, 07:25 PM
Master
Mine was way off on me. Nearly my opposite. I looked at the website it's based on observable traits in of 45 of 50 people born in the same day. So he is only aiming at 90% to begin with. Interesting all the same.
Old 02-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Deactivated Account

the results can be:

ideal for:

friendship
work
parent-child
competition
marriage
business partnership
acquaintance
sibling
love

if anyone finds another result please post here
Old 02-08-2016, 11:37 PM
Master
Ideal for strangling each other, then having wild sex afterwards, only to go back to strangling each other, then back to wild sex.

Oh hell, i don't need to take a test to figure that out.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Ideal for strangling each other, then having wild sex afterwards, only to go back to strangling each other, then back to wild sex.

Oh hell, i don't need to take a test to figure that out.

Compatible for strangling each other in the middle of wild sex. Broke the whole damn test.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:57 PM
Guide

sympathetic vibration.
This is a close relationship emotionally. Speech and thought are rarely the focus here; these partners are far more likely to concentrate on feelings, empathy and sympathy. They may even have psychic connections to each other, which they sometimes openly discuss, more often simply experience. The relationship’s goals, often realized, are likely to be emotional openness and honesty. Its sensitivity can also extend to the projects that Week of Charm people and Week of Youth & Ease individuals develop together and that often bear their stamp: the results of these undertakings are apt to be refined and creative in nature. When the partners are working on such a project, the close psychic touch between them usually allows them to complete their work, even when they are separated in space and time, for they can act with full assurance that their partner would approve of their decisions.

Although sympathetic, love affairs here can be somewhat difficult and intense. Their unusual degree of sensitivity is certainly a strength, yet it can also manifest as irritation and emotional overreaction. The Week of Youth & Ease person’s psyche often summons up projections of its own shadow side and falls in love with them, so that Week of Charm folks may willy-nilly find themselves playing out an unconscious role for their partner. Of course the attention is gratifying, but those born during the Week of Charm will want to be loved for themselves, rather than for the image they unwittingly supply of someone or something else. A commitment to psychological investigation will usually allow this couple to begin unraveling the complexities of their relationship. Marriage may let them mature even more—here they can really begin to self-actualize.

Family ties in this combination are usually empathic, supportive and understanding, and friendships and career matchups can show the same qualities in an even more positive light. This may be because they do not involve overwhelming emotion and passion but rather an easy flow of sympathetic vibrations. A Week of Charm person is powerful in giving direction and a Week of Youth & Ease individual can provide a relaxed and easy atmosphere in which to work. As friends these two may well go into business together, usually with few regrets.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
Compatible for strangling each other in the middle of wild sex. Broke the whole damn test.

Oh no, you crazy. If i feel hands squeezing my throat i would react. And not in a good way. lol I would be thinking, oh s**t, she is trying to kill me. lol