Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-01-2018, 08:24 PM
Master
well you are a servant of Goddess & God & they live in a very opulent house & they are always behind you regardless of how far you run from your duties. That is possibly why you were a servant running from a rich house & it was always right behind you. The Ancient Goddess took me to one of Her castles/mansions last week & oh my God it was the wealthiest place I had ever seen. There was like millions of tons of gold used in decorating it. She explained that i came from there & had been sent out on a path to awaken humanity to truth while She watched me.

Then you are taken back to your roots combined with the life you have now & you collect a tiny bag that is filled with all knowledge & everything you need, all in perfect order. This represents the angel of God/dess on your back who is in a small bag with an extra dimension that makes it able to carry large things, & the angel keeps all knowledge of your life in perfect order with it, & it keeps everything you need to exist for eternity & advance forwards.

The angel is on your back & it takes/leads you to the earth world where you live an earth life, but there is a horse creature carrying your soul & it is as one with the female angel you are with. So it appears as a half woman half horse creature. It is a symbolic way of describing how the different parts of God/dess are one & yet separate at the same time. Anyway She & Her horse are as one and are carrying your soul & they are under & behind you right now.

When you came from your roots with your stuff in a small bag you met the centauress with green leggings, & that would represent that She attaches to your legs from The green Tree of Eternal Life & holds onto you there.

The two furrowed paths represent your lower torso or your human body that you come to from your source. You are brought to the body as a soul & placed inside it & then a horse-like creature carries your soul wherever the body goes. The soul itself is not compatible with the human body & so other beings have to connect the two & make the soul believe that it is actually a human on earth. It isn't. It is a soul being carried inside a body.

Then you remember your mother will miss you & you find yourself back at your roots & you have been gone for years. This represents your soul's home with its mother, (Goddess), & how you return to your roots when you leave the earth body, & even though it only seems you were away for a while it was actually an entire lifetime or more.

So you are being told you have an angel on your back who is merged with a horse-like creature beneath you, & they connect to your legs from The Tree of Eternal Life first, & they have a magical spiritual bag with all your eternal belongings & memories in it, & they have brought you to your human body & are with you now; but there will come a time when you return to your original home & will realise your earth life had been keeping you away for a long time.

So once again & again you are being told that the spiritual side of life is on your back & underneath you & it follows you wherever you go, & it has everything you need including unlimited wealth, & so you should rest in it & never fear or flee it. If you meditate & clear your mind it will talk straight to you & take you out of your body & to the heavens. It's all real & it is simply waiting for you to open your mind to it.

Old 08-01-2018, 11:22 PM
Experiencer
This is going to be a very long post.
I dreamed that I was reading a book by Neil Gaiman, that had a short, one word title starting with an M or an N, possibly in some other language. The book started with a first person account by someone [undeniably male], but it's hard to describe what the account was like [I could see the letters on the page, but also get a sense of what the man was like]. He seemed utterly convinced of something about his house, and seemed not quite mad but not quite sane. He was writing the book almost as a sort of 'doomed survivor's log', and in this way, began at both the beginning and end of the dream. The writing was so clear that I could see what was happening, except that I was in the book somehow as well.
I was in front of a large, mansion-like, two storey house that was painted completely white [white seems to be an important part of the dream]. My cat got away from me and ran inside, but another, older, more orange-y cat appeared out of nowhere and followed her in. Naturally I went in after them. I arrived in a sitting area that was perfectly circular despite the square-ness of the house on the outside, and the area looped around a pillar in the centre. It was crammed with rich-looking people dressed in black and white as if for a funeral or a wedding. They were all drinking alcohol. No one noticed me. There had been no cars of any kind at the outside of the house. It was little things like that that kept happening in this vaguely disturbing way.
Suddenly this man dressed in blue grey, like a prison outfit, burst into the room, screaming and yelling like a madman. He had a full, tangled brown beard and similarly affixed hair. There was no doubt that this was the man narrating at the beginning of the book, but it was obviously before he had started writing it. It could be that the house itself was keeping him prisoner upstairs somewhere.
The people spontaneously vanished, but it seemed like someone had phoned for a doctor, for a portly, bald man with a bowler hat and black suit arrived. By then, the man had apparently shaved and cut his hair. He tried to explain the situation to the doctor. There was a sense that the house itself had a rather ambiguous morality.
A young blonde boy in a black suit and a young woman in a wedding dress had apparently been left behind, and joined the discussion.
Meanwhile, I was suddenly upstairs, and found my cat, but she wasn't a cat anymore. She had turned into a plant with enormous, white heart-shaped petals forming a cat face, and even had a vine for a tail. That only added to the disturbing quality of the dream. The other cat was nowhere to be seen, and I got the impression that he was further inside the house. I picked up the plant and she turned into a cat again. She even let me carry her, which otherwise she doesn't like anyone to pick her up.
Meanwhile, everyone else had evidently tried to leave in the doctor's old, beat-up teal-coloured car, but the car drove in circles [literally] around the bright green, sunny backyard, chased by something I could never see. The doctor spontaneously had a gun, and shot at whatever it was repeatedly, but to no effect. Everyone in the car was sort of half hanging out of the backseat, as the back of the car had been ripped off, yet the car kept going despite the fact all four, the doctor, the man, the boy, and the young woman, were all facing the other way and none of them were driving. Suddenly there was a crocodile-like thing on the lawn, reminiscent of the Shrieking Eels from the Princess Bride movie.
Things get a bit muddy, as dreams often do. The dream cuts back to me reading the book with the man describing how flat, knitted monkeys made of brightly coloured wool and moving eyes appeared all over the house, as if tormenting him. From a distance, they would have looked cute, but up close they just looked really creepy.
The dream then cut back, with the man and woman apparently falling in love in an instant [the way things often are in dreams, with events happening instantaneously], but the woman turned into a white heart-shaped petal plant and blew away in the breeze.
The doctor, the boy, and me and the cats apparently escaped out the front door [as if the house was letting us go!], but the man had to stay [or thought he had to stay, or the house was making him stay, or some combination thereof]. He seemed either immune to turning into the white petalled plant, or had amazing willpower to fight it for so long.
The dream ended with him upstairs [locked?] in a room, beginning and ending the book.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 09-01-2018, 01:24 AM
Master
It is Goddess, (The Tree of Eternal Life), trying to explain that your body is a Holy temple & She is the Bride that lives on the bottom floor & turns back into a Holy Plant & flies away, while you are in the upper level carrying Her cat around & it also turns back into a plant at times. She sends the small extension of Herself into the upper levels where the human soul lives while She remains in the lower part of the human body with Her male counterpart.

You are shown that the temple is very orderly & classy but it frightens mortal story tellers with vast imaginations & no order.

The beings all come & go from the back of the temple or the butt area. That's why you see them all in a car with the back half wide open as if they are about to fall out the back, & they are going around & around in the backyard. It means it is your butt & that is where all the spiritual beings come & go after they travel up the passage from the feet to the butt. The doctor is shooting a gun & that means your consciousness is being shot into you by someone who takes care of your soul. The Mayans depicted this as a laser gun that shot magical fire. It basically means your soul is put into your temple & then it has your awareness of the earth world & your life there shot into it. They are all making it seem like a terrible thing & that is because they know the butt is the last place anyone wants to spend any time.
Then you are shown a crocodile on the lawn & this is the being that can live in the water or on land & so they use it to hold the soul on the earth level. The doctor & all are in a Teal coloured vehicle to represent that they are on their way back into the waters of Goddess' ocean where all life comes from. But the crocodile is the thing that can hold souls out of the water for a long time & then return them to the water. It is basically the kundalini serpent, reptilian energy, transforming into a creature that can walk & still hold the soul with it. It is being shown in the backyard because the butt area at the lower spine is where the kundalini serpent energy enters the body as well, & it holds the human soul on the earth from there. It is actually a part of The Tree of Eternal Life as well. It is a tendril of the plant. You are being shown all the different present powers of your body temple in symbolic form so that you can understand the inner workings of your inner self, & what your body temple is & what you are a part of.

Then you are told that flat knitted monkeys covered the temple & upset the man, & they looked good from a distance but not up close. This is referring to something you wear & how it looks good but is annoying for the spiritual being that lives with you. They move around us on our skin sometimes & enter us, & some clothes can block them out or lock them in. So there is something knitted or made from wool that it doesn't like you to wear.

Then you are shown that all of you leave except for the person describing the house to you. This is the earth guard that is being represented by him at that part of the dream. Each body has an earth guard that remains with the body when all the spiritual beings & the people's souls leave. The guard is basically the worker who is from the earth level & all it does is work at this level, which is the upper level of your body & not the lower level that the other beings work in. So he remains after you die & then he goes & becomes the earth guard for another person being born somewhere. So not all beings go back to the spiritual sky &/or ocean.

So that is what you are being told in this dream. Once again you are being given the deepest spiritual knowledge in symbolic form. If you meditate & open your mind then Goddess will manifest & teach you all of this stuff in person. That is the only way you will ever believe or know it.
This picture is showing on the right an angel teaching, & there is a man sitting on a bush & the bush has wings made from the bush at the top. This is to explain that The Tree of Eternal Life is under each person's butt & they are seated on it.
Then on the left of that there is a water fountain with a bush in the middle of it & shooting water, & there is an angel above that with its butt gone but the bush or tree is there instead. This is all to explain that The Tree of Eternal Life comes from the water & it pushes all souls into the sky by the butt & holds them there & feeds them liquid from The Source to keep them alive.
Then on the left of that there is a person in a narrow tall door in a building with a number of levels. This is to symbolically describe that a being remains at the butt crack of the multi-level human temple & watches all goings on from there. It is basically The Tree of Eternal Life that every person has connected to their butt. It is described in symbolic form in all ancient art & is what made Adam & Eve feel shame & run away from God's Tree.

Old 15-01-2018, 04:06 PM
Experiencer
I dreamed entirely in the first person perspective, which is unusual for my dreams. I dreamed that my grandparents and aunt and uncle were with me, and we were apparently going to go on a trip of some kind. We got to the parking lot, and there were school buses all over the place, filled with children. But when I looked around again, all of the buses were gone, until I heard a voice that said 'there's room here', and we all climbed on the bus. The driver said 'there's room for five more', and we all slid into seats at the very front. I felt the bus start, and there seemed to be a Doctor Who episode playing in the bus somehow. I tried to explain to my Nana what was happening in the episode [i mentioned a prophecy of some sort], and the episode started with many people [and aliens] all appearing at once and asking the Doctor for help. One by one, after he had helped them out and said goodbye to him, they all left, leaving him alone [the bus stopped 5 minutes before the end of the episode]. Similarly, by the time we got to our destination [a park], there was no one left on the bus except me and the driver. I got off, and wandered through the park. I was suddenly reminded [still in the dream] of the ending scene of Persona 3, wherein the hero [or heroine] dies in the company of only one friend. I sat on something, and just sat there for awhile. The sun felt so warm and nice, especially on my knees. Then I fell over sideways [to the left], off of whatever I was sitting on, and exited my body, and the dream ended.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 18-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Experiencer
I've concluded that spicy tofu for supper is the key to having weird dreams. I'm not sure why.
Last night I had three sequential dreams, but the first might be the most important.
The first dream was entirely in the first person. I was either on a spaceship or a space station of some kind, and everything was sterile and white. Apparently I was being prepared for a space journey of some kind, and I was very frightened. There were women who looked like nurses, dressed in white, and one approached me with a very big hypodermic needle in her hand. I managed to ask, “Is there some freezing gel I could have first, please?’, or something to that effect, and the nurse obligingly smeared some on my left arm. I didn’t feel the needle, or look at it. Then I had to climb into a very small space capsule of some kind, and I was very nervous and a little afraid because it was barely big enough for me to fit into. I said ‘I’m afraid of confined spaces’, which is odd because I’m not usually. I lay down in the capsule, and the lid started to go down, and I nearly started to panic, but then the needle started to take effect, and there was this blank grey interlude in which I wasn’t aware of anything. It was more...not unpleasant than falling asleep; it’s hard to find the right word for it. I woke up in the dream as the lid was going up, and I had arrived at my destination and was being greeted by many kind and friendly people.