Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Humm

I must say I am quite content with Tzu's ignoring me. I am not seeking for him to take me off 'ignore' at all.

In his description of my views as 'uncivil' and 'irrational' is his admission that he can make no sense of my replies to his statements, and considers me quite rude for presenting a perspective beyond his understanding.

His opinions of me don't reflect on me at all, IMO. The truth is it is my own reflections from his statements that holds my interest, and the reason I continue replying to him - but that's just the way I roll.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:14 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
One more go and I'm done.

I think you'll find you are attached to your Humm issue because you have brought it up twice recently and I have not gone anywhere near it.
I saw a long time ago you had no intention of changing and I dropped all enquiries about Humm back then.
The last few interactions you and I have had, I have not brought up your Humm, issue, you have.
The last few interactions have been about paths and resistance, why you brought up your Humm issue...
I have no idea or why you accuse me of bringing it up.

Here's why, From Post # 243:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC
Ha, have you discovered why Xan most if not always ends conversations with you?
Dale Carnagie sounds like an idiot to me. Why even paint a person in a corner in the first place.
Not a good way to conduct oneself in an open, honest and friendly discussion.
Well i hope one day you discover and heal your problem of not being able to cope with people like Humm.
According to what Tzu thinks of your behavior Humm, not me, I enjoy your raging bull persona that fires up from time to time.

To which i responded in Post # 247:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu
Note here, that i reference your intention to 'mediate', to secure your intention that i acquiesce to your self-appointed mediation of my choice to place Humm on the ignore list.. you will see later your attachment to getting your way..

SO, if you are true to your word, "One more go and I'm done", perhaps this thread can get back to its regularly scheduled programming..

Be well..
Old 02-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Administrator
Hello

FIRST post reminder....
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE for LOVE - IF anything
Ok,
WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR LOVE? - If anything that is outside of your norm... that can be crazy, embarrassing,.. etc.

There are many postings about what LOVE is or what LOVE can be.
However, I consider the true meaning of love is not about feeling but is about action.

The purpose of love is to act whatever necessary for the object of love - whatever the object is - GOD, opposite sex, child, interest, ideal, spirit, any living being, or whatever.

Here is the lyrics from one of Brian Adams song to keep you going:

When you love someone, you'll do anything
You'll do all the crazy things that you can't explain
You'll shoot the moon, put out the sun
When you love someone

You'll deny the truth, believe a lie
There'll be times that you'll believe, that you can really fly
But your lonely nights have just begun
When you love someone

When you love someone, you'll feel it deep inside
And nothin' else can ever change your mind
When you want someone, when you need someone
When you love someone

When you love someone, you'll sacrifice
You'd give it everything you got and you won't think twice
You'd risk it all, no matter what may come
When you love someone

You'll shoot the moon, put out the sun
When you love someone

The "word" in this song that sticks out for me is "sacrafice", how many times have we all maybe done this for another. We have put ourself aside almost for that place of LOVe in the heart of another. Now in some cases that is not a bad thing, we grow from the expereience but in other case we maybe loose a part of us.

This got me looking back, over 20 year's now, to a sacrafice I made with me for me mate .... when dealing with somone in recovery from addiction YOU become almost lost in the helping of them. Your their life line and support on so many levels that WHO ye are gets lost in the mix. I walked that path. 3 year's BONUS is two fold though for me "I grew up" and we are 30 years in and blessed with three children. Recovery is always a day in day out thing....as the brain remembers...but blessed its all good.

Some say that was simply the path life had for me....was it out of LOVe or out of the teachings I grew up with that ye have ONE man for life...and ye make it WORK. Who knows. I was so young and sheltered then in life.

Lynn
Old 02-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Hi AC
I agree that mediation can be very worthwhile when both parties consent to it being facilitated by a third person, who both parties also agree to.
In saying that, if consent has not been granted by one or more of the involved parties, do you not consider that to be an imposition, which has the potential to exacerbate further what you consider to be a problem?
I am asking this from my personal perspective, and prefer please AC, that you avoid relating it back to any current conflict you perceive may be occurring between other members.
With every respect, i am not sure i would find your insistence on mediating helpful in my efforts to resolve any issues i may experience here in the community. We are not registered as mediators in SF ... I would consider that to be more of a moderators role in situations in which they consider may be helpful/effective/fair to use a meditation process before DA etc.
I agree with you sound, I stopped discussing Tzu's issue with Humm a long time ago. Tzu keeps bringing it up, for reasons I do not know.
I was and still am done with it. If Tzu brings it up, i will discuss it.
But when I do, i get, "Oh you just can't let it go can you."
Old 02-02-2012, 09:25 PM
silent whisper

We must not forget that in action, we try to reach each other in love. Is it love for them, or love for self? This is why allowing all that flows to "reach" a space of difficutly or misunderstanding.......offers hope for fellow travellers to reach deep inside themselves to move forward with others. We are ever changing beings. Our perceptions and awarness is ever changing. If we are not given mirrors in others to battle our own self love with, then we remain in battle within and outside of ourselves.

In the constant misunderstandings, clarification, words of surrender, resistance..........

How do you see you own self love in action?
Old 03-02-2012, 12:46 AM
Deactivated Account
THREAD LOCKED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Closed Thread