Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 16-07-2018, 01:05 AM
Suspended
Marconi Union

There's many articles on the web about this song it is supposedly made with the purpose of being the most relaxing song ever made. I'd say that statement could be debated, but, I found a ten hour version of Weightless on repeat, I'm about 45 minutes in. The beginning of the song I thought ehh this probably won't relax me...then the other instruments started to join in. I immeiately felt my heart rate slow down super slow,I felt heavy in my body,and I just laid still with my eyes open for the past 45 minutes.

Have you heard of it before? Do you find it to be relaxing ?

https://youtu.be/qYnA9wWFHLI
Old 16-07-2018, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account
I enjoy Marconi Union, have been a fan for years and yes I find it relaxing.

But, a lot of different music is like that for me. I'm particularly partial to Steve Halpern and also classical music when it comes to relaxing. I think a lot of it just depends on personal vibration, what state you're in and what you are receptive to hearing at the time, how well you can bring yourself into balanced alignment, let go of negativity and ground, what you're ready for, etc.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc