Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-05-2017, 10:44 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Thank you, Greenslade.

I am having a Major crisis in trust and confidence in spirit. Up to now, I've instigated this healing about 20 times (taking notes of the feeling in the physical body and also the information/messages I'm getting clairaudiently). With those 20 sessions, they've had a positive effect on my emotions, lifting me when I've felt down. At the moment, I've not had any positive physical effects - maybe too early, who knows. But last Sunday, after a healing session, I felt awful. Like I'd gone back to the time of hollowness, not feeling any enthusiasm, excitement, joy for anything, and not really caring about anything. In fact, I awoke a few nights ago feeling so depressed, I started thinking about a possible exit.

At that point I took some Emergency Essence which made me feel better. I've been like this for four long days. So in the early hours this morning I awoke feeling mortally depressed and 'what's the point?' Took some more essence and decided I had nothing to lose my instigating the healing. I didn't tune into the guides or even bothered to ask them if they were there. The healing has lifted me but I'm not sure if I can trust this group. I had a very bad experience with a guide many years ago and he physically harmed me and I've never fully recovered. It's made me really wary.

My dowsing tells me that they have taught me as much as they can with regarding to carrying out the healing for myself, so I'm going to go it alone for the time being.

I decided to try a new medium that a friend put me onto, and when I turned on my phone to make the call it said 11:11. But then in my 'downturned' mind, they're just numbers aren't they?
You're very welcome, Patricia

Yep, you're having something for sure, what is is though is up for grabs. There are ways the Universe is black and white and this is one of them, most everything can be turned around with a simple side-step. That includes major crises.

There are two questions that have never been answered by any of the great Spiritual minds so far - what makes positive and what make negative negative? If you can give an objective answer you'll knock my socks off. There are terms that Spirituality has borrowed without understanding the basic principles behind them, positive and negative among them. They're borrowed from electricity and they're not Universal Laws, they're a choice and usually it boils down to like/dislike.

If you've never had a low you've never had a high, you're a being of energy so that means a sine wave. Black and white are contrasts and contrasts allow us to see things better.

What often happens is Spiritual people get themselves into this crazy spiral and it all goes sideways from there. They do all this 'I should feel positive' but quite frankly it's complete baloney, the only thing you should feel is what you feel - it's what you're here for anyway, to have the experience. Positive and negative is just bouncing from here to there in your head. Even worse it's cognitive dissonance, which is also known as the lock-on, lock-out principle. What happens is telling yourself you've got to be positive when Life really sucks sets up interference waves in your mind, like dropping two pebbles into a pond. Where the two sets of ripples meet is where it all goes wrong. Also, the more you fight against something the more there is to fight - energy flows where the attention goes. You pay more attention to the bad stuff the more bad stuff comes back at you.

Focus on coming through this in one piece, on finding the strength to get through it. Freud called it the Prima Materia, that from which all else is made and it can only be found in the darkness. It's an allegory to say that it's often our darkest times that bring out our greatest strengths.

What is it you're trying to heal, who are you trying to heal, what makes it broken? What really needs healing? And is it about healing or expectation? And why do you think they call this the third density, it being the lowest?

And just because you've been given a set or legs it doesn't make you ready for a marathon any time soon. Baby steps, and chill out.

So with all that what's the next step? You see, it's one thing to have been given this healing power but what are you going to do with it? Can you go it alone or are you going to need help and guidance from somewhere, whether it's from 'up there' or 'down here'? If you have trust issues, what are you going to do with those?

Things are only bad when we don't find any good in them. It may well have been a bad experience at that time, but this is a different time. If all you gained from it was mistrust what does that say about you? If you've never fully recovered what does that mean? Does that make a good foundation for your healing?

No you're not going it alone, all that baggage is walking alongside you.

The Universe is a reflection of you, if the world around you is in turmoil then it's because your are in turmoil inside. When you are stable with yourself your healing will have a stable foundation and everything will start to flow rather than bounce around from one extreme to the other. Learning about carrying on the healing isn't just about learning how to carry on the healing, in your case it's also about learning to trust in the people around you and 'them up there'. Healing powers and lack of trust have waves of dissonance between them because they are very different energies - hardly compatible. It's as though inside you the rock has met the hard place and they're battling it out for supremacy, and that extends into the outside world.

Yeah, to your down-turned mind they're just numbers, if that's what you want to tell yourself for now. Have a sulk to yourself and get it off your chest because we both know it's not going to last, you're too damned cantankerous.