Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-11-2019, 01:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade 61616
How would you people approach spirituality for no homeless?

I like Dalai Lama, he is very anti-suffering. He would disapprove of homeless.

Is it possible to join a commune? I’ve heard of commune in Shasta city, CA. I sure hope they are reliable on shelter. Shasta city is 3600 feet elevation, up north close to Oregon. Oregon is supposed to have many communes.

I don’t want to get into “politics”, I think it should be totally illegal to have any homeless people in any country. Free property at least, build a fort!

Working is very suspicious, I have never had a steady job! I have only had temporary jobs.

Where do resources come from, spiritually speaking?

Jadessssss for moniessssssss ☮️☮️☮️��������‍♂️������
Not sure about homes but it seems the Mazdakist and more literal interpretations of Zoroastrianism have perspectives on things like homelessness for your info. Some followers did used to have communes but not sure of any today.

In the literal interpretation suffering is evil and comes from a being known as the devil, the evil one or defiler called Ahriman who is responsible for all suffering, unhappiness, chaos and death in the world or bad things happening to the good.

Its still being debated whether the literal or 'it was about good minds vs bad minds in yourself and others' was the original interpretation but you will find the branch of Mazdakism is the closest thing relevant I think with regards to something that has a strong view or take on the thing you are talking about.

On the other hand the 'good vs bad minds' interpretation talks about 'the good and bad mind' in yourself and others with us having the free will to choose between either in how we deal with ourselves or others and the outside world including the ecosystem. Its the more popular choice among the pro-conversion communities.

Aside from the interpretation of Mazdak you will find in general that the religious tradition of Zoroastrianism is on a consensus opposed to all unnecessary suffering and discourages practices of extreme abstinence. Ending involuntary or unhealthy homelessness can be argued as part of the teaching involving our purpose in life being to renovate things on all levels, ourselves, the society around us and the ecosystem. This religious tradition also teaches that its our duty also to alleviate all unnecessary suffering and cure diseases or ailments, as part of the renovation. Just as is the case with disease, homelessness as a social problem is to be opposed in our duty as is with any other impurities that limit well-being and Asha.

A person's actions in life matters more than their choice of religion (Unless its a bad religion that you are doing bad things for) in the eyes of Ahura Mazda also, that's a key part of this religion's teachings. God or this God is not omnipotent in ability to stop bad from happening to good, hence why our purpose is to help with that and they wish for everybody to enjoy a life of bliss with the least amount of suffering possible to the fullest where nobody has to dirty their hands.

Not saying you must join but providing you the information nevertheless, and letting you know there is one branch of spiritual or religious tradition that seems highly relevant to your belief.
Old 10-11-2019, 02:35 PM
Master
Hello,

Rich/Poor, homeless/established, seem to be social and class structures.

How one treats another regardless of social statis seems to be what may be viewed as spiritual.

When assumptions are dropped based upon where someone is at presently and the person is seen, this to me is when the connection begins.

The question that comes to mind is; How are "we"(in general) treating one another?

Perhaps through reflecting upon such behavior and action can get a glimps of what lays underneath.
Old 19-11-2019, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Society sees humanity as the Haves and as the Have Nots. That is all surface rubble. What matters is what is happening within.

Are you receptive to your lessons or are you the victim?
֍ . . . . . There is excellent life lesson material embedded in your post. . . . . .֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-11-2019, 05:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Rich/Poor, homeless/established, seem to be social and class structures.
I would say it is more an issue of perception.

Quote:
How one treats another regardless of social statis seems to be what may be viewed as spiritual.
As far as I am concerned, this is a super observation.

Quote:
When assumptions are dropped based upon where someone is at presently and the person is seen, this to me is when the connection begins.
Great! what comes out of one's mouth or what one writes, etc. also speaks a lot.

Quote:
The question that comes to mind is; How are "we"(in general) treating one another?
War and Peace?

Quote:
Perhaps through reflecting upon such behavior and action can get a glimps of what lays underneath.
SUPER!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.