Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 21-07-2013, 12:45 AM
Suspended
Guide

Oh my, I am glad that you were ok.
Old 21-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle
I do not know if anything could be more embarrassing than this. Do you have a story to share?!

I went to the restroom at the doctor's office to pee in a cup. I was told to place the cup in a cabinet on the wall behind the toilet. Since my hand was full with a cup, I could not pull up my underwear and pantyhose. I was just going to pull up my underwear and pantyhose after my hand was free. So, I placed the cup in the cabinet while my pants were down. I had no idea there was another cabinet opening on the wall in the room next door! As I placed the cup down, a worker in the other room opened the cabinet! All I saw was her upper body, but she was shorter than me. I wonder if she also saw my you know what or just my upper body. I said, "sorry!" as soon as it happened. Then, I swore out loud to myself after I closed the cabinet. She probably should have been the one to apologize to me for peeping through the cabinet while someone was in the bathroom! She said nothing. I guess it was her job to retrieve the pee cups from the cabinet. She left them there and waited for me to exit the restroom to retrieve them directly from the restroom.

I do not know what the worker looks like since I only saw her upper body. I was too ashamed to look at her when I exited the restroom. I hope I do not see her again whoever she is. It was the worst feeling.

Hey twinkle that tinkle incident sounds like something you'll never forget. I have had so many embarrassing events in life it's hard to choose just one. But I'll give you one...I worked a long time ago as a Traffic Manager in an advertising firm. That's the person that keeps track of photographing ads, getting copy, monitoring the different phases of production and the most important part, shipping. My boss worked on a a very large full page multimillion dollar ad for a big company. She went home and said to make sure it got to it's destination overnight. Silly me, I put the ad behind the light table because it was so large. But when Fed Ex came I missed it because I forgot I put it behind the table. It didn't go out! The next day my boss came in and saw it sitting there and flew into hysteria to put it mildly. She said not only could I lose my job because of this stupid mistake, but a lot of people at the agency including her. She called the company that ordered it and they agreed to run it the following day. After that she never trusted me again and eventually I took another job elsewhere. When I left she said, "I hope you don't make lame-brain mistakes like you did here at your new employer." It was an accident, but it's one that ranks up there for me.

Blackraven
Old 22-07-2013, 02:47 AM
Suspended
Guide

Twinkle Tinkle! lol

As you heard, sometimes things happen for a reason. I am not referring to my incident, but your boss sounds like he would have made you feel very unhappy in the long run. So, it is best you got out of there sooner rather than later!