Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 07-06-2013, 02:20 AM
Kamila

THIS IS KILLING ME!!!

Why do bad things happens to good people? is there such thing as justice? I mean I believe in karma but what about justice for good ppl? Like ppl who don't accept tragic experiences aspecially Ones that are ex. Engaged to be married? they clearly don't choose this experience aspecially that their family isn't strong enough to handle it...it seems to do more bad than good.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:36 AM
Kamila

This also makes me think about mental illness. But that's another subject actually to be honest I get angry thinking about it how unfair it is.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:10 AM
Administrator
Hello

I would not say its fair nor unfair more its the journey of that Soul and we have I feel to experience it all to finally find Enlightenment.

Lynn
Old 07-06-2013, 06:07 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
Why do bad things happens to good people? is there such thing as justice? I mean I believe in karma but what about justice for good ppl? Like ppl who don't accept tragic experiences aspecially Ones that are ex. Engaged to be married? they clearly don't choose this experience aspecially that their family isn't strong enough to handle it...it seems to do more bad than good.

You answered your own question--we are spiritual Beings having a human "experience"..There is a reason for everything that happens and everything happens for a reason--a learning experience for soul growth...
Old 07-06-2013, 09:27 AM
Master

I agree with Juanita and even throw out the idea that we all have had many lives as "good" guys and "bad" guys, lucky and unlucky. I'm sure it all balances out in the end.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:43 AM
Master

As Silver Birch said 'the soul comes into its own, not in the sunshine but in the storm'.

Through personal suffering one can learn empathy and compassion for others, and acquire greater understanding.

There are many trials and tribulations in life, through experiencing them - and overcoming them - we learn and grow.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 07-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Kamila

Thank you all for your posts but somehow that doesn't make me feel any better. Probably because im referring to my personal experience with someone very close to me. I wish I could go to more detail but it might be inappropriate here. But thank you all
Old 07-06-2013, 11:31 AM
Free_Spirit1983

Instead of seeing experiences as "good" or "bad", how about asking what the universe is trying to teach you? What lessons can you learn from these experiences? Find the gift in them.

Labelling things is of the ego, no event is good or bad, it just is what it is. When we accept that everything is just as it is we can be fully present, that's the place where healing happens :)

"The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride." And we kill those people." - Bill Hicks
Old 07-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Free_Spirit1983

Also I just wanted to add;

Whatever you're going through right now - it's not about "who" is right, but "what" is right..

We are all in control over how we feel, I can be upset about something and in an instant choose another way and become happy, submit to the experience, allow what's happening to happen and observe your emotions and be aware of them without identifying with them as "you"..

That's what Eckhart Tolle describes as being stuck in the pain body

It's a choice between stress and anguish or peace and calmness.. I hope you choose the peace route :)
Old 07-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Kamila

If I was the person being tormented (mentally and sexually/physically) all my life by the person who is supposed to love me I could swallow that pill but watching someone else someone innocent is impossible to be alright with. So now im starting to think what happened to these wonderful guides we are supposed to have to protect us how can they just stand by someone and watch them all their life suffer mentally etc. and not help in any Way....ugh I'm getting just started here...I better stop, but also Wen it comes to guides I also heard someone say here that if u r taken Over by a spirit have a dark spirit around you the guide kinda stands in the corner and won't come closer. So Wats the point ugh