Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Henri77

Well my first formal experiences were in the Spiritualist church I attended.
We had a hands on healing session every Sunday after messages were shared.

The minister pretty much prepared the setup,
chairs aligned so healers wouldn't interfere with one another
the area blessed

we each cleared-blessed our area.. calling on angels, whomever we wished...
and did whatever we were led to do, though an initial protocol was typical..

clear- work on standing subject
then have them sit for additional energy work, including feet

I was guided to clear-energize their chakras while standing, though this was never taught

I never asked the subject what was needed-wanted and just trusted spirit to guide us what to do for their best interest.

Occasionally healers shared a relevant message with subject if led to

More recently, I've sent "healing"/prayer frequently after meditating, especially when outside, and well connected to earth. Usually to folks I knew and was led to pray for...
But occasionally I'd just ask where love, peace was needed.

Frankly I felt emotional-spiritual healing was my thing, rather than primarily physical healing itself, and never looked back. to see what results occurred

I'm sure many here have stories to share. Anyone who does any amount of this will be shown new "techniques" as they grow in understanding.

The only advice I can offer. is stay centered in your heart,when doing this, and learn to trust the process-your instinct.

I can't really say healing is my "path", yet circumstances have suggested it's integral to who I am, at some level.

I must say some of the most blissful moments were-are while channeling "healing", when I totally forget myself.
Old 26-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Henri77

Also , what you "heal" in others , seems to be healed within you as well.
Old 26-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
You'll get lots of suggestions, but the best teacher is within you, for exactly what's needed in a particular situation.

You are the conduit, and often the less you "know" the better, if you can learn to trust your instinct-inner guidance. I'm constantly being revealed better ways to send healing, appropriate to my understanding-beliefs.

I agree with this completely.

Although I've studied and used many excellent energy healing methods such as Reiki, chakra work, EFT, MIR-Method, The Healing Code and so on, I find now it works best to simply 'get out of the way' and allow Grace to flow.

These days I often feel to put my hands in certain mudras or areas,
on my own body for someone else, while I breathe and quietly relax within. With this, my granbaby's colic has been fading away much faster than normal.

Xan

Old 27-08-2012, 12:09 AM
mightything

i agree, most things ive learned i taught myself from doing it.
the things people teach, are more like suggestions. not that these systems dont work.but there are studies and things where they dont work. so maybe it depends on the person.
Old 27-08-2012, 04:56 AM
Ascender

I'd love to experience and/or learn Reiki. I have not done that yet though.

I've had several experiences with Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) which uses Applied Kinesiology (also known as Muscle Testing) to pinpoint the health issues. The basic concept is that you had a prior experience, from earlier in your life (and in can also be from a past life), and this is the "original emotion" that becomes "stuck" in your body and it affects a certain part of your body (or organ within your body).

When you later encounter a similar situation in life that is so similar that it triggers this same emotion that you experienced at the time of the originating emotion, this causes a health issue. It can be something that you don't notice at all, or it can be something very noticeable such as a certain pain that you have.

For example, there is a youtube video where I saw this health issue manifested in a man who could not turn is head all the way around. His neck would jam up. After the NET session, he could now turn his head all the way around.

for my daughter, her health issue was chronic eczema. After her NET session, her eczema vanished mostly all that night and her eczema completely 100% vanished by the next day.

For my personal experience, I had chronic pain in a tense spot on my back. After the NET session, the pain was noticeably gone, and my back tension loosened and muscles became loose.

Another thing that I cured myself was my chronic acne and oily skin which I had every day of my life since I was a pre-teen. Every single day of my life, I would get at least one new pimple that appeared on my face. I would be lucky if I went more than one day without a new pimple appearing.

I cured it 100% through a long process which involved removing my mercury amalgams through a holistic dentist, then doing colon and parasite cleansing, and then a series of liver/gallbaldder flushes using Dr. Hulda Clark's recipe. The morning after my 8th flush, my oily skin completely vanished. I now had completely dry, oil-free skin, and I never had any acne again. I think after about 2 years, my skin started getting its oil back. Also after those 2 years, maybe I would get one small pimple about once per year on my face.
Old 27-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Master

:) I do practice Reiki as well, but in a combination of many other forms of healing which really don't have a name. I do like the two point from matrix energentics, using it two others and I were able to correct her back 15 degrees on both the top and bottom, getting rid of her scholiosis. Reiki has done quite a bit as well for me, going to an wildlife sanctuary there was a fainting baby deer that they would've had to put down that weekend, I did what I could and it has not fainted since. A miracle thing happened also a bit back (a month or two ago) where a man had cancer and his friend came to me about it, contacting me by email as they live across the world. I called upon all our guides and as a group, we healed him. He got tested towards the end of the month just before surgery, not a trace of cancer in his body. I am glad I was able to hear of such a wonderful thing happening and to be able to be a part of it.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 27-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
I've had several experiences with Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) which uses Applied Kinesiology (also known as Muscle Testing) to pinpoint the health issues. The basic concept is that you had a prior experience, from earlier in your life (and in can also be from a past life), and this is the "original emotion" that becomes "stuck" in your body and it affects a certain part of your body (or organ within your body).

When you later encounter a similar situation in life that is so similar that it triggers this same emotion that you experienced at the time of the originating emotion, this causes a health issue.
This is very interesting to me. How does an NET session go? Or (if generalizing is difficult), how did your sessions go when you had it done? In other words, from your perspective, what was done and what happened?

What part of the map are you in? Are NET practitioners now fairly widespread in North America (or the US)?
Old 28-08-2012, 01:39 AM
Master

I found this on NET healing, thought I'd share it: http://healing.about.com/od/net/NET_...Techniques.htm

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 28-08-2012, 02:34 AM
Master
Where do I start? I wish we could heal the minds of rationalists that feel the need to dismiss faith healing all as non miraculous, because it is real and very real. God is the spurge of it, I believe those who have the gift tap into that.

I was 20 years old a few months after brain surgery all the drains that let fluid drain out of my head blocked up with something so my head swelled up and an opening in my skull where they operated allowed the fluid to escape and sorta swelled my head up.

For my troubles I got a shunt put in which was not nice at all.

For the first time in my life as a Christian guy I really got mad at God and told him about it big time. The shunt idea may have been apermanent solution.

That shunt began malfunctioning and I vomited for about 2 weeks straight. It was horrible I could not eat.

Eventually it was time for the bad shunt to be replaced with a new one.

An operation was booked by a neurosurgeon for me.

A pastor friend with the gift of healing via the holy spirit put oil on my head and prayed for me the day before.

That operation was cancelled the next day by a couple of puzzled but happy neurosurgeons.

Guys I saw healed in front of me at church by a Christian faith healer also bear testament to this also.

It will work but requires faith by the people involved.
Old 28-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Quinn the Eskimo

for me, healing is entirely of the mind. it's about healing our perception. in this respect, everyone can be a healer and a heal-ee.