Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-08-2013, 04:29 AM
Knower

At tanemon's request I will elaborate on this out of body experience I had in relation to healing. Basically I learned that all healing occurs when you allow yourself to heal... Whether you seek an external healer, or focus on healing yourself, ultimately it is YOUR higher self that is doing the healing. Sometimes we just think we need a little help opening that door to healing. I was given a specific gift of this pink cotton candy made of bubbles, I am supposed to use that in healing of myself and others. Envelope the being in these bubbles. As far as healing the body while your spirit is physically outside of it, I believe we unconsciously do this frequently, upgrade our cells from another plane. It's like we step out for a moment so we can see the full body as simply a vessel, like an airplane that needs some maintenance, and it is easier to do the work from outside the airplane than from inside :)

I know that each person has the complete ability to heal themselves, because any time they "accept" healing, they are really healing themselves! The subconscious is incredible, it's just a matter of believing andconnecting with her. I suggest reading the convoluted universe series by Dolores cannon for more info on the subconscious healing - she explains it well with hundreds of examples and accounts. She calls it "quantum healing". I have found that reading these books has been very activating for me personally in terms of healing and experiences Learning from my own subconscious / higher self / other expressions :)
Old 17-09-2015, 12:21 AM
Master
I've decided to revive this thread. It's been a good one, but went dormant - so a lot of people couldn't easily get the benefit of reading through it. As I mentioned before, from contacts with people on spiritual/metaphyisical paths, from reading, from reflection on my own experiences as a Reiki-ist and healing experiences of friends, I tend to think of the results of healing as being of one ore more sorts. I'd describe these sorts or levels as:

1. Inner healing of the person – substantial improvements in outlook, mood, self-image, calmness, personal capability, ability to relate interpersonally, increased sense of spirituality, and the like. (Sometimes people call it "soul harmony".)

2. General physical healing – improvements to general wellbeing, daily energy level, resistance to viral & bacterial infections, increased coordination, restful sleep, and the like.

3. Specific physical healing – resolution of an infection, an acute illness, a chronic illness, or disappearance of tumors, healing of a diseased organ, bone or other tissue restoration, and the like. (Far less common than the first two sorts.)

About two years ago, I was able to travel to Vancouver and spend about three hours with about 100 people and the guest of honor, Zhi Gang Sha. He gave an individual blessing to about 20 of us who had never been with him before, and he specifically treated eight or so people who had severe problems.

I was extremely impressed. I want to give the URLs of a few Youtube vids of Zhi Gang Sha working with glaring problems, which turn out to have dramatic results:
Acute leg ulcer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwDPMqH2suY
Lost central vision: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-EHQ7lnIzU
Child autism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km9dCC4jN1I
Old 21-09-2015, 05:01 AM
SuccessHealing

Hello I am new here. Not sure whether I read correctly where the last post here dated 2012.

Here is my sharing.

I hit a ton of brick and lost my good job in the rat race. With mounting problems coming I turn to energy healing as a client and that really helps me to weather over the turbulent years. When things continue to open up I tried to learn energy healing and in the journey met some who fleece me up for a fortune in learning. Learning from mistakes is part of the life journey. I learnt almost anything that comes by e.g. EFT, Reiki, EMF Balancing Technique, SRT, Acu-tone
Old 21-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuccessHealing
Hello I am new here. Not sure whether I read correctly where the last post here dated 2012.
No, the most recent post was made just a few days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuccessHealing
Here is my sharing.

I hit a ton of brick and lost my good job in the rat race. With mounting problems coming I turn to energy healing as a client and that really helps me to weather over the turbulent years. When things continue to open up I tried to learn energy healing and in the journey met some who fleece me up for a fortune in learning. Learning from mistakes is part of the life journey. I learnt almost anything that comes by e.g. EFT, Reiki, EMF Balancing Technique, SRT, Acu-tone
Sounds like you're saying you did benefit from energy healing during a difficult patch in your life, and that you pursued some personal learning/development in the area of energy healing. But also that you feel that one or more of your teachers took financial advantage of you. Is this correct?

In any case, maybe you'd like to share how energy or spiritual healing helped you, and the ways in which learning to practice healing has affected your life?

The financial aspect you allude to is less what this thread is about - but if you have something you feel you should express about that, then go ahead.
Old 13-03-2016, 05:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
I’m hoping to start a free-ranging discussion about our experiences with different sorts of spiritual and energy healing. I’m interested to learn about your experience, whether it is as a recipient of healing or a practitioner of one or more healing approaches (or as both a recipient and a practitioner).

Maybe I should say what I mean by “healing”, since confusion about the meaning has come up as a topic before here on the Spiritual Forums. Well, I’m thinking pretty inclusively… emotional healing, physical healing, or the reconnection of your conscious or creative self with your spiritual center or source.

Also, while I’m interested in what you might say about some “named” approach (like Reiki, Quantum Touch, EFT), I’m also interested in some healing method you might have learned on your own or from another individual who has never given a name to her or his approach.

Don’t be shy… please share.

I am happy to be here.
Old 13-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interuniversalism
I am happy to be here.
Thanks for posting. Care to say something about your experience being healed or healing others?
Old 13-03-2016, 08:26 PM
Suspended

I have been told on several occasions I have a healing/soothing voice when my patient's come in for their sleep studies. I am a naturally soft spoken person (but I can get a bit loud if I am excited ;P)...and I use a lot of inflection with my tone...I've had one patient describe my voice as "sing-song" and very soothing to the ears...

Anyway...this "gift" of mine helps calm my patient when they are feeling very anxious/nervous about their sleep study...it is important for folks to be reasonably calm and relaxed to get a good study...haha...

If a person happens to qualify for CPAP during their test, I play the role of a physical healer in my job is to find the most optimal pressure needed to keep their airways open...this in turn keeps them in their deep sleep longer, keeps their blood oxygen levels to normal levels, and they usually wake up feeling like it was the best sleep they ever had...I've had several people report they remembered having dreams they were unable to experience for years...

So I am a "Dreamweaver" of sorts :)
Old 14-03-2016, 08:00 AM
Knower

Healing is a practical way to understand there exists a divine intelligence governing the universe. Without such practical way our understanding remains only as a theoretical concept. When two or more people (the receiver and the healer) come together, the third party will be the divine intelligence. In the process the actual work is done by the divine intelligence. What the healer does is just make this connection possible. Healing is an introduction and aproof of the existence of this intelligence.
All human beings all over the world deals with two steps. One is the step of wisdom which include science, logic, knowledge and technique and etc. And the step of love. Healing takes place on the step love. Without any tools or instruments and without the earthly science as we know it.
But it works.
So healing is the first toward the mystical journey. By looking at the moon and reflection of light we then realize the existence of The Sun.
Old 23-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Experiencer
As a warrior I have been healed and put back together a lot.

However, most of this is done in my sleep as per my request. Much of it is kind of traumatic and I do not wish to know or experience it.

There was an instance after a major battle with the Draconians in which I suffered a parasite infection. The parasites they use can take over your mind and make you do what the Draconian Commander wants you to do. These are air borne on their ships so if you enter their ships and breathe that air you will get infected with it. There are other ways you can get infected too.

So anyway, I was taking a nap when the healers were decontaminating me and removing the parasites. Suddenly, I woke up with this horrible pain in my left foot. It was brief, but very painful. Then I began twitching uncontrollably. It didn't last long, but it was very uncomfortable. When it was all over I was healed and parasite free. Thanks med team!

Then what happened was I went right back into battle. In total, we destroyed some 70 ships and pushed the remaining 20 back into another dimension. I think 1 ship was captured too during that event. By the Silver Legion. Then I chased after some really nasty stuff that needed to be neutralized and transmuted into Light and Love. Half the work I do is clean up. And it is gruesome. Haha! I got more battle stories than anything.