Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-07-2012, 04:14 AM
Nebulous

Sounds like you're perfectly suited for that line of work. Bedside manner is the best! I'm sure your patients will appreciate it! :)

I do both distance and in person - in person is actually more awkward for me because I feel more self-conscious, but, it is nice to receive immediate feedback! Too much time spent doing energy work via projection sort of leaves me feeling ungrounded sometimes. :)

I wouldn't call it amazing lol - I honestly think it's cooler when people can just hover their hand over someone and it sort of happens. With me it's all weird trippy details and symbols that I suck at describing or explaining the meaning of.
Old 26-07-2012, 09:57 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi, I was shown how to Dowse, or Divine as it is also known. Then a couple of days later I had this strong feeling that I should try and heal this pain that one of my horses was feeling when I started jogging him each day, then he would warm out of it after a while. Well I had no idea what I was doing so just placed my hand around his tendon and asked for it to be healed using my pendulum at the same time. That was an acorn at that time and when it stopped spinning around I took it to mean it was finished.. The next day when I trained him again , he was not sore and I couldn't believe it,, I had always had this feeling for many years that I wanted to help my horses when there was something wrong with them and felt so useless when I could not. However I always used to treat them with everything I could find that might help them. It was an unbelievable feeling when I felt I might have been able to help him. I later did a lot of healing on myself as well which was great, really improved my health as I had been in a lot of accidents over the years . with my horses and other peoples horses when I drove them in races and also in training. However about 8 or so years ago I found that I could not heal myself or my horses any more although I can still treat other animals and people. There must be a reason for it as I have also found that other people that I have done healing for also have the same problem. I just do what ever Healing my Higher Self or who ever guides us to do and it changes quite often. At the moment they tell me it is called Soul Light Healing after being called Divine Healing for many years. When they don't want me to do the one I have been using anymore they just keep saying no when I ask for Healing to go to someone. So then I have to ask what sort I should be using now. Blessings to all, Clarrie