Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 05-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Who Thought The Thought First?

When you think about someone, how do you know who's thinking of who?
You think about a friend and they call or text you. Did you think about them first or did they think about you first and you received the thought? See-----everyone talks about thinking a thought and the person you're conversing with utters the word; but, are they telepathically receiving your thought? Or is your thought telepathically originating from them thinking of it first? Who thought came first? I've seen this happen continuously, and although it seems telepathic, who's actually influencing who? Because honestly, my thoughts feel like my thoughts, as long as it's within a rational bandwidth of thinking; such as eat, sleep, movies, sports, reading, life etc! Common attributes amongst all of us----so if I'm aware of parapsychological phenomenons, and they're not while living life in a deep unaware state, we're both still perceiving thoughts as our own...What's your take? If telepathy is registered as your own thought, who thought the thought first?
Old 05-06-2017, 04:27 PM
Experiencer
Hello.

Good question. Im also interested into this.

Connected to someone, i think i could make him/her to call me. That is, when he would anyway intended or has no problem about calling me.

On one ocassion i could feel someone, who was calling me like 5 seconds before he did, but we had an appointment so he would call anyway, but i could predict the time.

So on some level you have to be connected and willing to comunicate.
Old 06-06-2017, 12:01 AM
Master

maybe you both thought the thought at the same time? Or maybe neither of you thought the thought but you both thought you did!

if i have a choice of two paths in front of me, it seems like I can only take one of them when I choose, now. So I'll never know the merits of the other, unless I do it some other time, than now and assume the two things are the same as each other.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
maybe you both thought the thought at the same time? Or maybe neither of you thought the thought but you both thought you did!

if i have a choice of two paths in front of me, it seems like I can only take one of them when I choose, now. So I'll never know the merits of the other, unless I do it some other time, than now and assume the two things are the same as each other.

Very interesting; regardless of which frame of reference we look at it, it postulates telepathy, precognition, clairvoyance etc! So either way we're both experiencing what we think we're experiencing, and awareness allows us to initiate our own narrative. I messaged you privately because you mentioned a paradox, something that's confusing to many and deviates from the subject. It's quite interesting to look at the situation as a paradox, the two things happening at once, yet not happening at all-----simultaneity!

I'm infatuated with paradoxes, because there's so many kinds; preconditioned and prerequisite paradoxes, immutable deductive law paradoxes, frame of reference paradox, arbitrary paradoxes etc! But they all encompasses a sorta contradictory; nevertheless.....!
Old 06-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Knower
Interesting! Guess it's another one of those "who knows, but maybe we'll never know" kind of questions.
Old 06-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Experiencer
It almost always comes to this conclusion. Many theories, nobody really knows, we find one version that we like the most and that is it. Was always interested what is one step beyond that... Is it possible to know or you go insane?
Old 07-06-2017, 02:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Although, who thought the first thought is important, it's also irrelevant in understanding parapsychological phenomenons. It simply postulates that precognition, telepathy, clairvoyance etc! And other ESP are self evident, and what separates the power of the narrative is the distinctions between aware minds and unaware minds..
Old 07-06-2017, 05:34 AM
Master
Your example is thinking of an individual, the individual then contacts one in a means, a text, an email, a phone call, a visit.

This to me is not an example of telepathic communication, but an example of pre-cognition.

You are asking of which thought came first- who thought of what, whom thought of whom. My perspective is it shouldn't really matter should it? The result is the same. You thought of an individual and they answered you. The emotion behind your thought was enough to bring it to form. That is what matters. What I feel matters is that in situations where your faith brought something to you, or that how do I frame the words? If your emotion behind your thought was strong enough to create possibilities, what is important is that you have become aware that you have the ability to create possibilities. The unimaginable becomes imagined. The impossible now becomes possible. Our worlds shatter when in concurrence with such realizations. Our thinking changes.

It doesn't matter who thought what. That is the grand beauty of it. The thought exists.

It shouldn't matter too much who thought of who should it? You thought of each other.

Blessings.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:09 PM
Experiencer
I disagree with that. I find it important who think what, i found lately a lot of stealing of energy in my environment, i mean, i don't want that but it happens, when i think something and in couple of days someone comes and say to me the exact words i was thinking. That is not healthy. So what i really want is to find source of this so it is no longer possible. It is important you have your own thought privacy.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
I disagree with that. I find it important who think what, i found lately a lot of stealing of energy in my environment, i mean, i don't want that but it happens, when i think something and in couple of days someone comes and say to me the exact words i was thinking. That is not healthy. So what i really want is to find source of this so it is no longer possible. It is important you have your own thought privacy.

I agree wholeheartedly; i find it ironic how we deem something insignificant or irrelevant when we don't know what that something is-----when i started studying music, before I learned how to compose, arrange, transpose, transcribe and write sheet music, I'd always ask my musical mentor questions while learning. He's been playing for over 40 years; certain theoretical questions I'd ask and he'd write it off as insignificant...I remember telling him, "don't i deserve or have the right to know what that something is so i can discern whats relevant and irrelevant when it comes to composing?

A couple years later i taught myself everything he said was irrelevant; turned out he didn't have the knowledge and tried to write it off as unimportant. Have you ever noticed? People's level of intelligence has limitations or a bandwidth, and they always seem to have a contention with anyone who ask questions and pushes beyond their limitation..A person could simply say they don't know, or don't have an answer-----but they try to stunt or seize your sense of inquire, because they either choose not to go beyond what they don't understand, or just don't care..