Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Uhmar

Cayce advocated almonds and apricots daily to prevent all cancers.

Plus peanut oil
even to rub like a linament on the exterior body for arthritis
Old 27-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Master
Just to correct an earlier error. Lemon juice is ACIDIC, as is Ascorbic ACID [Vit C] The pH/pOH scale runs from 1 to 14. Acidity 1 [high] to 7- [low] & 7 is neutral. 7+ to 14 is alkaline [14 being high]. Strictly speaking 7 to 14 is the pOH scale.
The classic system alkaliser is Umeboshi Plum which is salt-pickled Japanese plum, used in Traditional Oriental Medicine for millenia. My ex, an acupuncturist, who visits India often, always carries Umeboshi and takes it prior to travelling. It cures gastrointestinal problems.
Old 27-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Medium_Laura

You know my SON told me that when I was telling him about this post.... he said... mom... lemons are acidic.... I said.. oh? lol

So other than tums and baking soda, what naturally stops his heart burn?
Old 27-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Master
Hi Guys

With my sister being terminal .. she tried the lemons.. dont do it!
Old 27-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Medium_Laura

Smiler, why what did it do?
Old 27-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Just to correct an earlier error. Lemon juice is ACIDIC, as is Ascorbic ACID [Vit C] The pH/pOH scale runs from 1 to 14. Acidity 1 [high] to 7- [low] & 7 is neutral. 7+ to 14 is alkaline [14 being high]. Strictly speaking 7 to 14 is the pOH scale.
The classic system alkaliser is Umeboshi Plum which is salt-pickled Japanese plum, used in Traditional Oriental Medicine for millenia. My ex, an acupuncturist, who visits India often, always carries Umeboshi and takes it prior to travelling. It cures gastrointestinal problems.

Yes, it is a weird thing that lemons/limes are indeed acidic, yet they alkalize the body!

While, oranges and grapefruit do not! Whassup with that?
Thank you for reminding me about Umeboshi plums, mmm. :)
I have some in my fridge ---way in the back!

Magnesium and all dark leafy veggies - kale, etc - alkalize, btw.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Myer

There's lots of stuff that is meant to cause cancer....such as dairy products and sugar.

If you eat healthy, avoid meat, don't smoke, don't drink and exercise regularly....you still won't live forever... It might feel like it though !!!!

Everthing in moderation and get on with living...that's my mantra!

Myer

One simple tip to avoid illness is to live "stress free". Anxiety weakens our immunity.
Old 28-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, it is a weird thing that lemons/limes are indeed acidic, yet they alkalize the body!

While, oranges and grapefruit do not! Whassup with that?
Thank you for reminding me about Umeboshi plums, mmm. :)
I have some in my fridge ---way in the back!

Magnesium and all dark leafy veggies - kale, etc - alkalize, btw.

Lemon simply has more acidics than the other citrous fruit. Lemons alkalise because it's like a kickstart to your natural gastric balance. Citric/Ascorbic acids are "weak" acids whereas stomach acid [Hydrochloric Acid] is strong. Weak and Strong in this respect have a specific meaning in Chemistry.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Master
Lemons acts as a detox and when a patient is on chemo it makes them much much worse .. especially if cancer is in the stomach etc ..

Im probadly senstive to the theory as my sister tried it and it battered her about terribly ..maybe it works for primary cancers in certain areas .. maybe it works if not on chemo.. to that answer I dont know.

:)
Old 01-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Guy's Just passing on this email.

Subject: A must-read-
The surprising benefits of lemon!

I remain perplexed
Institute of Health Sciences, 819 N. L.L.C. Charles Street Baltimore , MD 1201.
This is the latest in medicine, effective for cancer!
Read carefully & you be the judge.

Lemon(Citrus) is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells. It is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy.

Why do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories interested in making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits. You can now help a friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juice is beneficial in preventing the disease. Its taste is pleasant and it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy. How many people will die while this closely guarded secret is kept, so as not to jeopardize the beneficial multimillionaires large corporations? As you know, the lemon tree is known for its varieties of lemons and limes. You can eat the fruit in different ways: you can eat the pulp, juice press, prepare drinks, sorbets, pastries, etc... It is credited with many virtues, but the most interesting is the effect it produces on cysts and tumors. This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types. Some say it is very useful in all variants of cancer.

It is considered also as an anti microbial spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too high and an antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.

The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, says that after more than 20 laboratory tests since 1970, the extracts revealed that:

It destroys the malignant cells in 12 cancers, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreas ... The compounds of this tree showed 10,000 times better than the product Adriamycin, a drug normally used chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of cancer cells. And what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy with lemon extract only destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not affect healthy cells.

Institute of Health Sciences, 819 N. L.L.C. Cause Street, Baltimore, MD1201

Check out this site... a sensational load of codswallop.

http://hsionline.com/