Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-05-2014, 09:34 PM
88Bea

Will I find love?

Hello!
I had a reading with the following questions:
What are the general forces acting on my life right now?
What is holding me back?
What does the future hold?

For the first questio I had the prince of wands.
What holds me back seems to be the nine of cups.

It looks like the future is the ace of wands...

My question is: could you please help me read this reading? Is there love somewhere?

thanks!
Old 23-05-2014, 06:29 AM
primrose

Hi 88BEA, try to find the answer to your question in the Divination threads.
Old 23-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Experiencer

I'm going to try to answer, Bea, although you will get a better response in the Divination threads, as Primrose suggests. It's the middle of the night, and I am inexplicably awake, so there must be a reason! The knight of wands suggests to me that the current situation is that you are taking an active approach to seeking love. Sometimes, we try too hard, and it impedes the flow of the thing we are trying to attract. You got the 9 of cups in answer to the question, "What is holding me back?" That card signifies wish fulfillment to me. Perhaps, you are very dreamy, imaginative, and have romantic ideals that are hard to fulfill. I would take a look at possible romantic partners that aren't perfect on the surface, but have wonderful qualities that you might not normally notice. The Ace of Wands signifies a new beginning, so I think you will begin to look at love in a new way, and that will assist in your search for love. Yes, I think you will find love, maybe with a prince, or princess of wands! Blessings on your search. Rosie
Old 23-05-2014, 05:06 PM
88Bea

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
I'm going to try to answer, Bea, although you will get a better response in the Divination threads, as Primrose suggests. It's the middle of the night, and I am inexplicably awake, so there must be a reason! The knight of wands suggests to me that the current situation is that you are taking an active approach to seeking love. Sometimes, we try too hard, and it impedes the flow of the thing we are trying to attract. You got the 9 of cups in answer to the question, "What is holding me back?" That card signifies wish fulfillment to me. Perhaps, you are very dreamy, imaginative, and have romantic ideals that are hard to fulfill. I would take a look at possible romantic partners that aren't perfect on the surface, but have wonderful qualities that you might not normally notice. The Ace of Wands signifies a new beginning, so I think you will begin to look at love in a new way, and that will assist in your search for love. Yes, I think you will find love, maybe with a prince, or princess of wands! Blessings on your search. Rosie

Thank you!!! I hope you're right
Old 24-05-2014, 04:44 PM
88Bea

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
Hi 88BEA, try to find the answer to your question in the Divination threads.

Thanks for the suggestio, I've already did it!