Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-05-2018, 05:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Not sure what this is

kind of new to well all of this. I'm sure i encountered my twin flame 10 years ago(i just remembered it last weekend) but didn't really know then, and again a couple years ago when his presence just struck me. Then all these things happened and now i work with him in a strange situation, for 1.5 years. And the things we have in common or almost identical kinda freak me out. I don't know if this is synchronicity. He's married, which i respect, and our professional relationship would not allow a personal one. At the same time, we continue to grow emotionally connected, i swear i've experienced telepathy with him, and his body practically calls to me. I am sure i can't hide my body language either. We are drawn together. I feel like i was dropkicked into a life shift i didnt know i needed and i so trust this man i am completely myself, no apologies. Only we have a pattern, this push pull or bringing us closer that is painful, and purging, and exquisite. And no posssible future.

I'm not sure i was even aware or awake a year ago.

I think I'm trying to just let it be what it is for now and continue this journey but its weird. It's completely illogical, this knowing him, this shift.

Last edited by Khundawhatnow : 12-05-2018 at 12:06 PM.