Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-03-2020, 09:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Basically anything that means a lot to you . Some deep attachments can be of a place, a house, a car, a person or of their accumulated wealth or whatever ..

Some have a great sense of emotion, anger, love or injustice or fear so these energies are carried over at times .

I mean my mum who passed over doesn't stop loving me because she is on the other side of the veil and she doesn't stop identifying with me as being her son simply because she is experiencing another side of life and of herself .

In regards to individuality remaining until it doesn't will reflect all dimensions that house individuality, the earth plane of existence is just a drop in the ocean .

x daz x

I agree about the loving doesn't stop when our love one's pass over. For us here I mean. As I say, I don't know myself about the other side. If we've had thousands of lives, do we still relate to the individual characters in the stories is another thing I'll have to think about. Or is this part of the soul group idea where the souls play each others characters.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I didn't think I was knocking it.

Didn't say you was. Never one to fully explain things out

Lets say it was one of the few rules of my only and even they were made to be broken
Old 28-03-2020, 09:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
From the second we are born, we start playing the game, become conditioned,brainwashed , and have to "conform"... How lovely therefore, to be able to escape to "reality"every now and again......

Yes Do we do this on purpose though, to be immersed into the game.

Hope all is well with you. I was wondering where you'd got to. Hope you've been having some nice walks on your beach. Once a day at a distance from others of course
Old 28-03-2020, 09:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Didn't say you was. Never one to fully explain things out

Lets say it was one of the few rules of my only and even they were made to be broken

Oh yes, break the rules for sure Muffin Not the jumping off a cliff one though. Well, not unless you're attached to a hang glider
Old 28-03-2020, 10:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Oh yes, break the rules for sure Muffin Not the jumping off a cliff one though. Well, not unless you're attached to a hang glider

In the most part I think you will find most are inbuilt, so to speak.

And I was thinking more along the lines of a winged suit

Wingsuit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7lbDteHxQ8
Old 28-03-2020, 10:18 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Yes Do we do this on purpose though, to be immersed into the game.

Hope all is well with you. I was wondering where you'd got to. Hope you've been having some nice walks on your beach. Once a day at a distance from others of course
Hi... Am still here!!!! Been preoccupied in last few days as have many family members working on "front line"... Worries all around from them!! Yes we do do it on purpose... We must all be glutens for punishment!!!! Why do we keep doing it ? Lol. But do it we do...
Old 28-03-2020, 10:31 AM
Master
Quote:
I agree about the loving doesn't stop when our love one's pass over. For us here I mean. As I say, I don't know myself about the other side. If we've had thousands of lives, do we still relate to the individual characters in the stories is another thing I'll have to think about. Or is this part of the soul group idea where the souls play each others characters.

Let me put it this way I have had spirit contact with a variety of individuals over the years and it took me a long time so to speak to put the pieces of the puzzle together in this regard. What is apparent is that there remains individuality but there also remains the awareness of the over soul or to some the higher self .

This is why there can be a multiple of different personalities and experiences had throughout time as we know it whilst there remains the over soul or whatever word floats your boat .

This is why you can have the individuals as we know as Pythagoras and Francis of Assisi and also have the one over soul where they both share that same energy ..

So in this respect there can remain the active expression and memories of an individual self and also a collective self . Perhaps if you think of an octopus and the head area is the soul and the tentacles are the individual that is not separate from the soul .. There is no separation and there is nothing lesser than in regards to each tentacle and the soul or body from where they extend from . This is why Source is Source and what you are is what you are regardless .

What can happen as has happened to me is where many lifetimes had can ripple across within this present incarnation and talents and traits can surface . Knowledge can surface etc etc . All this is integrated at this point .

x daz x
Old 28-03-2020, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
I like the use of the word veil. I'll have to think more about the personality on the other side you mentioned. Are there no senses over there? I mean like here?

There is the emotional body still present and there is the intellectual processes that reflect our perception of self and other’s and of the world perceived .

There isn’t the need obviously for the physical senses but one see’s, smells, hears just the same and one can still feel the sufferings of other’s without shedding a physical tear ..

x daz x
Old 28-03-2020, 11:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
It's just hanging out there wagging itself in front of me, as if it is challenging me to chase it, how could I resist trying to catch it. I will give it this though, it's fast, always just out of my reach. I have tried sneaking up on it, but just when I think I am about to have it in my teeth, it pulls away and is gone. I thought I had it once and bit down hard, turns out I was only biting myself in the ***, smarts. I tried to ignore it, but it is so hard, especially when I am excited and then see it wagging around back there. I think, "I can get it", but then I chase it around in a circle until I get dizzy and fall over. Stupid tail, just can't seem to get that thing pinned down.

Interesting summary. Definitely something to think about.
Old 28-03-2020, 12:32 PM
Master
Everything seems to be a game, for good or worse.
Wanting to survive is a game, with an inevitable outcome to us all. Wanting to reproduce is a game. Living with an identity is a game. Seeking spiritual understanding is a game. We are characters at the whims of whatever forces are out there, quite possibly no central authority at all and we live in a sea of chaos that appears to have some structure to it but each time we think we understand it the next moment we don't. All part of the game, I suppose.