Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-03-2020, 03:48 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I do like games, tell me more: Hopefully this will be explored if the thread develops.

Are there rules to this game? I don't think so. More pondering needed though.

Are there winners and losers? I don't think so, no.

What, if any, are the stakes you are playing for? No winners or losers.

Can one cheat at this game? No

Do we have to take turns? No, it's a free for all.

Is there a roll of the dice involved? I don't think so.

Is the sky blue in this game and if so why? A colour needed to be chosen, it's as good as any other.

All these answers I've chosen could change tomorrow

What are you answers to these questions?

Hmmmmm....I'll ask the questions around here.

Are there rules to this game?
Yes, I think there are, they come in the form of equations. If you violate them or overplay your hand you can be ejected from the game, unless we decide we like the result and go along with it. Fortunately, if you are ejected, there is always another game to join.

Are there winners and losers?
No, only winners and whiners.

What, if any, are the stakes you are playing for?
Don't really know, and yet I am afraid to lose.

Can one cheat at this game?
You are only cheating yourself young lady.

Do we have to take turns?
I think so, but the game moves so fast it seems like we are all playing at once.

Is there a roll of the dice involved?
IDK, I think so, but I suspect it is might be within the rules to weight the dice a bit on your turn.

Is the sky blue in this game and if so why?
That is up to each player to decide.
Old 27-03-2020, 03:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Don't be that way, you know Papa Smurf loves you.

What does a dog biting his own tail symbolize to you? Just curious here.
Old 27-03-2020, 04:10 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
What does a dog biting his own tail symbolize to you? Just curious here.
It's just hanging out there wagging itself in front of me, as if it is challenging me to chase it, how could I resist trying to catch it. I will give it this though, it's fast, always just out of my reach. I have tried sneaking up on it, but just when I think I am about to have it in my teeth, it pulls away and is gone. I thought I had it once and bit down hard, turns out I was only biting myself in the ***, smarts. I tried to ignore it, but it is so hard, especially when I am excited and then see it wagging around back there. I think, "I can get it", but then I chase it around in a circle until I get dizzy and fall over. Stupid tail, just can't seem to get that thing pinned down.
Old 27-03-2020, 04:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Is the sky blue in this game and if so why?
That is up to each player to decide.

Haven't we all agreed it's blue though?
Old 27-03-2020, 04:50 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Haven't we all agreed it's blue though?
Well, not all. Some are color blind. Some prefer to look at it when it is red, or even black with white pokadots. I actually enjoy it when it is gray and black, making lots of noise and flashes of light. Some may say it's blue, but how do we know what they are seeing. Some may not have even noticed as they are too busy watching their feet as the hurry off to where the are going....which is understandable if they are going to the freezer to get a drumstick.
Old 27-03-2020, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Well, not all. Some are color blind. Some prefer to look at it when it is red, or even black with white pokadots. I actually enjoy it when it is gray and black, making lots of noise and flashes of light. Some may say it's blue, but how do we know what they are seeing. Some may not have even noticed as they are too busy watching their feet as the hurry off to where the are going....which is understandable if they are going to the freezer to get a drumstick.

Oh yes, very good. That reminds me of a time when my son was younger, he's colour blind. We were sorting all the crayons out. I think we could agree on blocks of colour, but not the thin strips of coloured crayons. There are different degrees of it. Some can only see greys/black/whites I think. No working as an electrician, train driver or pilot though.
Old 27-03-2020, 07:11 PM
Master
Quote:

"In the movie role there is a real person behind the scenes so where is the real person behind the scenes of a real life Jesus or a real life John Doe lol."
There isn’t, so the actual premise of the actor is flawed." I'm getting a headache.

If Jesus for example was simply a character role just like Robin Hood was, then there is no place for Robert Powell and Errol Flynn but there indeed was …

So it’s pretty straightforward really, if we are just actors playing out roles then who is the real actor that isn’t playing a role .

If there are only character roles then the premise is flawed because there has to be the opposite of that . You can’t simply have a character role without the real actor being present also .

This is why the analogy falls short and is flawed because there is no real self comparison had that portrays the real actor present .

Same goes for the dream character analogy .

Do you understand that you can’t just have the character role or the dream character present without there also being the opposite comparisons present as a contrast?

Same goes for the game of life .. what is the game of life’s comparison as a contrast? Where is life lived that isn’t a game? You can't just have one without the other .

x daz x
Old 27-03-2020, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:

"For some reason peeps seem to want to distance what they are within identity from what they are and yet there is no life experience had of what you are without an identity of a sort" All is one are you saying?

Well oneness plays it's part because you can't prise apart what you are from the person you are and all that entails .

You can't therefore say the personality and the appearance is one thing and what you are that is beyond the personality and the appearance is another lol .

So yes, oneness is key here, but essentially you can't separate what you are from what you are .

x daz x
Old 27-03-2020, 07:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
If Jesus for example was simply a character role just like Robin Hood was, then there is no place for Robert Powell and Errol Flynn but there indeed was …

So it’s pretty straightforward really, if we are just actors playing out roles then who is the real actor that isn’t playing a role .

If there are only character roles then the premise is flawed because there has to be the opposite of that . You can’t simply have a character role without the real actor being present also .

This is why the analogy falls short and is flawed because there is no real self comparison had that portrays the real actor present .

Same goes for the dream character analogy .

Do you understand that you can’t just have the character role or the dream character present without there also being the opposite comparisons present as a contrast?

Same goes for the game of life .. what is the game of life’s comparison as a contrast? Where is life lived that isn’t a game? You can't just have one without the other .

x daz x

Why can't the Other/God/Source create/use the actors? Why does there have to be an opposite?

"Where is life lived that isn’t a game" I don't think it's lived, it just is. There's no movement or creating.
Old 27-03-2020, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Why can't the Other/God/Source create/use the actors? Why does there have to be an opposite?

"Where is life lived that isn’t a game" I don't think it's lived, it just is. There's no movement or creating.

Your separating and dividing the Source energy for use of a better word and the actors .

Oneness is oneness, Source, is Source, what you are is what you are .

There isn’t one thing and another .

You can’t prise apart Source energy from the appearance of a character role ..

There has to be an opposite in order for there to be something or other .

You can’t have male without a female comparison .

You can’t have a tall person without a short .

If everything was the same in regards to statements made there wouldn’t be the statements made ..

This is why you can’t just have a character role without it’s opposite .

x daz x