Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Master
Different Properties

I don't have an example stone to hand but my question is this and relates to all crystals.

A crystal may have a description that says - protective, spiritual, brings issues to the surface, raises vibration, identifies root cause of problem, aids sleep etc.

So it will have many different things that you may want to use it for. If I want to use it to aid sleep only, how do I do that with out for example bringing issues to the surface and identifying the root cause of a problem.

Also - how can a particular crystal be programmed if the user is unable to programme it themself. So again if the crystal was wanted to aid sleep how would it be programmed to just do this without all the other things happening at the same time.

Cleansing can be done via moonlight, water, i other crystals etc and so this part can be resolved. Its the programming and use of the crystal that I need some advice on.

thanks ces
Old 02-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Master
Hi

I was taught that with respect you cleanse the crystal first then hold it in sunlight, you called in all higher frequencys of love and then look into crystal and ask
Example * I ask the being in the crystal to waken to the highest good*

I tried it even though I did not believe it at time . lol what A fool was I.

It flashed alive with light

Blessings
:)
Old 02-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Master
Thanks Smiler. Any thoughts on which bits the crystal then works on ?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Master
It's all to do with intent . When programming, visualize yourself having a perfect night sleep . Choose a crystal which catches your eye . x

colours of crystals .

Red crystals :..Grounding,vitality,stamina,self confidence,

orange: Self respect, joy uplifting, vitality, releasing, cheerful.

yellow Joy Happiness, will, concentration, enthusiasm, self worth, wisdom.

Green : nature balance, harmony, abudance, relaxation, sharing , stress release, empathy, self love, going with the flow.

Pink unconditonal Love, compassion, nuturing, kindness.

Blue peace, loyalty, hope , honesty soothes and calms , truth release of tensions and aches ,relaxing, communication, healing, self expression.

Indigo : pain healer , wisdom , profound understanding, protection responsibility.

Violet knowing, power, dignity , transforming, freedom, cleansing of negativity, inspiration and spiritual growth.

Last edited by Topaz : 02-01-2011 at 06:23 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Master
Thank you Topaz. So although for example amethyst has many properties, one of them being aiding good sleep - if its programmed with that intent - then that is what it will do, although it can be used for many other things?

Thanks for colour guide - very helpful.

I am looking for something for protection and protection especially for the home The stone that comes to mind is almost clear but with a rough finish. It could be described as almost white. Can't be cleansed in water.......
Old 02-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Master
Thank you Topaz. So although for example amethyst has many properties, one of them being aiding good sleep - if its programmed with that intent - then that is what it will do, although it can be used for many other things?

Thanks for colour guide - very helpful.

I am looking for something for protection and protection especially for the home The stone that comes to mind is almost clear but with a rough finish. It could be described as almost white. Can't be cleansed in water.......[/quote]

Yes exactly . My pleasure with the colour guide , I still have to add to it lol.

Could the crystal be a Satin Spar wand ?
x

Last edited by Topaz : 02-01-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Master
Hi Topaz - The one I am thinking about is Selenite.
I've not come across a satin spar wand......
Old 02-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Master
Satinspar comes from the same family ..often sold on the market as selenite .
I do have a pure Selenite wand which is clear but Selenite in it's purest form is rather expensive lol.

I do have a pic put I can't post it lol :) there done it My Satin spar wand :)

Last edited by Topaz : 02-01-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Master
Funny enough I meditated with my selenite last night which is something I've not done in ages, I've not picked up that stone in a year.
WOW, I love "coincidences"
Spiritlite.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Master
If you can't get into the right head space to programme the crystal for what you want it to do - how can you programme it.