Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-01-2011, 03:59 AM
themaster

"unconditional love" is a state of being and only capable in the 4th dimension which sometimes some people have little access to from the 3rd (because they do conditional love)

"unconditional love" is definitely a feeling not so much a intellectualized idea.. the last time I felt like I loved everyone around me and felt very relaxed and in EASE and FLOW was at our 10-10-10 conferance.. felt it 2 of the 4 days of our conference.. it's a very nice feeling.. I didn't want it to go away..
Old 05-01-2011, 10:57 AM
shepherd

Quote:
"unconditional love" is a state of being and only capable in the 4th dimension which sometimes some people have little access to from the 3rd (because they do conditional love)

How would someoen know they are able to be unconditional in love unless tested?

It would be very easy to say that you are unconditional especially in easy circumstances but how would you really know?
Old 05-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Master
shepherd: How would someoen know they are able to be unconditional in love unless tested?

It would be very easy to say that you are unconditional especially in easy circumstances but how would you really know?

The test is... Do you still feel love within yourself even when things aren't meeting your conditions... aren't going your way.

themaster: ..."unconditional love" is a state of being and only capable in the 4th dimension...

In spiritual awakening we here in the 3 dimensional world become aware in our higher self... our 4th dimensional being, and beyond.

Xan

Old 05-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Sira

Oops, got dizzy trying to see all points of view.
My five pennies worth, we are all able to attain a state of unconditional love through inner work. Do we choose to do that inner work in this lifetime is a personal choice.
To test if you are unconditional love, see if you are also unconditional forgiveness and unconditional acceptance. Somehow for me they go hand in hand.
We are, at least most of us, fluctuating between 3D and 5D and able to sustain higher awareness and higher values longer periods of time as we evolve.
Until we fully become those values.
I am in 3D now, hoping to get higher soon. Right now I am not unconditional love in awareness, yet I know that by shifting my awareness/frequency, I am unconditional love and the six other major values that I carry within me.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:55 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd
That's a bit of a ego question isn't it.. it's a "mental body" question.. in essence your saying in the "mental body" how do I feel unconditional love?

Remember it's a feeling.. it's like a knowingness..
Quote:
Unconditional is a state of non-judgment.. it is.. I love you no matter what.. it's just a feeling.. we used to know it, we will know it again..

It's not something that can be intellectualized.. I mean you can try.. but it's a state of being as I said..
Old 06-01-2011, 12:05 AM
Suspended
My state of being is & will be my entire life... human being.
As a human being, my very existence is conditional....upon:
air to breath, food to eat, safety, shelter, etc...
While in this life, what I think, feel or do is completely dependent upon (or based on the "condition" of) a live, thriving body.

I understand & respect the desire to love unconditionally,
but we're only fooling ourselves by claiming that we can achieve a constant state of unconditional love, while ignoring our conditional physical existence.

Xan, Yes, we are conditioned to be conditional... because our existence is. There are plenty of threats to our physical existence, so there is reason to feel vulnerable.
I realize you're refering to our spiritual existence which is unconditional, but as I mentioned, our spirituality & physicality go together - as a package.
If you stay in your head... than anything is possible - we don't have to eat, breath or anything - in our imagination - but our imagination or meditative state is only part of the picture.
IMO, love is full of reason - higher reason & connection.

Shepherd, good question - there are countless possibilities...
How can we know that we love unconditionally without experiencing all conditions?... Especially considering such conditional circumstances in which we live.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:09 AM
Master
That's the amazing thing, Perspective, beyond ordinary reasoning. We can actually experience unconditional love constantly here in this world full of conditions.

Why? Because Love itself is constant... it's only our awareness of it that varies.

Xan

Old 06-01-2011, 12:18 AM
shepherd

Quote:
That's a bit of a ego question isn't it.. it's a "mental body" question.. in essence your saying in the "mental body" how do I feel unconditional love?

Remember it's a feeling.. it's like a knowingness..
Quote:

Unconditional is a state of non-judgment.. it is.. I love you no matter what.. it's just a feeling.. we used to know it, we will know it again..

It's not something that can be intellectualized.. I mean you can try.. but it's a state of being as I said..

Not really, I'm curious as to know how someone knows they are unconditional, simply saying it's a state of being is a bit of a cop out and so was the ego jibe.

Since our minds are designed to judge, we live by that daily, I was simply asking how someone has bypassed the minds natural functions in favour of what exactly? To be non-judgemental? This benefits them how exactly?

As I said, It's easy to say that you are non - judgemental but if tested, I can't see how someone would pass, unless made of stone and so far removed from humanity that they are emotionless. Could a person watch someone whip a small child without a teensy weensy bit of judgement?
Old 06-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Master
Shepherd... It's not that 'someone is unconditional'... but someone can be aware in love that is unconditional. Big difference.

Xan

Old 06-01-2011, 12:52 AM
themaster

Quote:
Not really, I'm curious as to know how someone knows they are unconditional, simply saying it's a state of being is a bit of a cop out and so was the ego jibe.
The label "cop out" is EGO..

It's a feeling.. if I asked you to describe anger could you..?? now I ask you to describe "unconditional love"?? Why can't you.. perhaps because you've never felt it..

It's almost more than words..

I can you show you a picture and tell you a story.. that to me means "unconditional love" but would you recognize it..??

Do you understand that we are in a "limited" reality.. and in that limitation.. it's hard for us to understand unlimited?

Imagine a city made of green emeralds.. good, now imagine a city made of pure gold.. good.. now imagine a city made of diamonds.. now imagine a city made of "xethen" we are this times about 100 billion x 100 billion.. we are a unlimited being that can create and do anything.. from our range.. we can only see so few possibilities.. but really we are so many more.. each city you imagined, exists, somewhere, somehow..
Quote:
Since our minds are designed to judge
Are minds were never designed to judge.. the EGO's function in our reality.. was never anticipated to be like this.. the EGO is just kind of supposed to analyze..

But it was not supposed to be DOING everything.. it was never designed to figure out how to create things.. it was designed to know how things happened.. (past tense)
Quote:
we live by that daily
We as you mean you and others.. (may not apply to me and others ) live by your dominating ego thinking it has to do everything.. yes..

You live in a judgment system created by the EGO and off-balanceness of the 3rd dimension.. but the 3rd dimension is dissolving and you’re going to find your self-forced into the 4th dimension and into a state of "triality"
Quote:
I was simply asking how someone has bypassed the minds natural functions in favour of what exactly?
There's this thing.. it's called "the emotional body" it's a part of you.. it feeds you emotions.. that confuse you.. cause you’re not sure what they mean as a all dominant and raging ego

There's no bypassing any minds functions.. there is bringing balance to the EGO and focus on your heart.. on the love that you are..

There are people in the world called "hoarders" and they externalize there happiness by collecting junk.. that gives them a brief second of happiness then there back in misery again cause they have to keep this junk.. it's too sentimental to give up..

The point is the junk doesn't make them happy.. so why do they keep doing it?

The point is.. your job doesn't make you happy.. so why do you keep going?

The point is.. life doesn't make you happy.. so why don't you change it?

EGO's keep you from being happy because they only know 2 things.. how to fit in and how to keep you safe.. that's there function in the 3rd dimension..

The simple answer is the change to happiness is coming.. and EGO's are going to have to balance themselves with their other body's, physical, spiritual and emotional.. and there are more body's then that.. the soul and the inner self are 2 more..
Quote:
To be non-judgmental? This benefits them how exactly?
Simple answer.. happiness..

You don't feel good, when you tell someone there a bad person.. you don't feel good when you tell someone there house is in bad condition or smells.. you don't feel good (though you may be neutral) in sentencing someone to life imprisonment..

You do feel good in revenge

These judgment games.. feel like $#$^ so why do we play them? Sometimes they feel good obviously like revenge.. but most times they make our reality into the news we can watch on any channel that mainly tells us how horrible all the people we are that live next to us.. does that feel good?

What if tomorrow you could wake up.. and you don't need money anymore.. and you don't have to spend time with the kids anymore.. you can just do what you want.. and when you want to hang out with your kids it's fine and when you don't it's fine

And not only is all of this going on.. but you can go anywhere, do anything, create anything.. the options are limitless

This is what will become HEAVEN ON EARTH.. it will be created, is being created and will happen.. but that world operates in a vibration of "unconditional love" and no judgment.. it's not wrong to leave your kids.. you don't have to feel guilty (cause they can take care of themselves)

I hope these words help broaden your awareness, creator god :)
Quote:
As I said, It's easy to say that you are non - judgmental but if tested, I can't see how someone would pass, unless made of stone and so far removed from humanity that they are emotionless.
Even as we speak some people are trying to be "non-judgmental", me for example.. am I perfect? Nope.. I may have lack in my space.. but were all works in progress..
Quote:
Could a person watch someone whip a small child without a teensy weensy bit of judgement?
Yes, it's possible.. it's possible to even enjoy it without being "bad"

It's possible the child might like it.. what's the difference between whipping and being playful with someone like tickling? (not a lot) just a judgment call..