Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-06-2011, 03:22 PM
moke64916

Personal Technique into Being

This is a way I've learned how to Be. When I watch TV, go outside, hear the birds chirping, the sound of the wind blowing through the trees, music. Everything I find the harmony in Everything. Like listening for the silence. It brings me ever more Present in the Now. I see the beauty. Then for me, When I am Present by listening for the harmony, I notice my Presence and Being. I feel peace, joy, love. Being Present is Key. Listening for the harmony brings you present. It requires full attention. In a way it is like meditation in a different form.
Old 22-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Lisa

Super technique, moke.

I like to focus on one sound, say a bird singing. Full attention, still, listening to the bird's song. But my focus is on when the song ends. Right then. Right when the song ends- that silence is the loudest. That silence is heard within as well as on the outside. It is felt and heard. I heard is say that silence was the language of God.
Old 22-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Jules

Moke I TOTALLY resonate with this .. It's exactly the same way I exist . sighhh then 'life' gets in the way so to speak :)
Old 22-06-2011, 04:36 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
Moke I TOTALLY resonate with this .. It's exactly the same way I exist . sighhh then 'life' gets in the way so to speak :)
Yes, haha. I agree. What gets in the way is TIME. The mind lives on time. Avoids the present. Thinking about this harmony. It reminds me about "String Theory" as physicists call it. We are on a string like a violin. Science tries to use this to explain Everything. But it leads to no-thing. Which I think is correct. I've read stories of close death experiences where they actually died for up to 5 minutes. And when they died, they said their soul felt like it was on a string washing away all negativity and cleansing them. Hearing music. Like a string that leads home to heaven. I believe heaven is where it all began. In the center of our universe. Where the big bang occured. I could go on talking forever, so I'm going to stop myself now, lol
Old 22-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Jules

LOL you talk away as much as you like :) ..
Not sure about the big bang theory, more the big bounce - still undecided on that one :) but one could argue where's the centre of the Universe? outside or within? ooh now that's a bit deep for me lol. But I do disagree with the Time theory. I never ever run to time (maybe a fault I dunno-but feels right for me anyway lol) but if THINKING about the what ifs, buts, whys and wherefores is running to time then maybe you're right.
Old 22-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Master
I drive alot without the radio on and just BE. I seem to hear myself the most then.

zipzip
Old 23-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes I like listening to the sounds all around me, plus the silence that allows those sounds to be. I hear it all. When I truly hear, it is beautiful.