Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-06-2011, 02:23 PM
moke64916

Your own conversation with the source.

If you don't know this by now. The Souce answers all our prayers. The thing is most people aren't aware of it. He answers them through thought. Next time you pray, wait on an answer. Believe it's coming. You'll notice you'll receive a thought. That thought is the answers to your prayers. My prayers get answered each time. A lot of you have wondered how does this 21 year old come up with all his knowledge. At least I get those in pm's all the time. Truth be told. I get them directly from the source himself. I believe I am a messenger of God(The Souce). That's what he's told me. You can all communicate directly back and forth. Between God and you. A conversation written down on paper. First you have to realize that he communicates through thought. Once you realize that. There is a technique I learned how to directly align yourself with "The Source." to have your own personal conversation with The knowledge of the Universe. Slot of you have asked how I came up wit these healing techniques. It came from God directly written from him in my journal at home. There is a technique I can teach you that will have you in direct communication from the source him/her self. If you are interested in learning it let me know. All of my insights, all of my answers, all the knowledge that comes from me. I received directly from God at one point. If you don't like to use the word God. It doesn't matter. He/she is everything in any form. Choose to call what you wish to call your higher Souce. He holds no judgment. If you want to learn let me know. I will make a thread that shows you how. Trust me it works. You will receive guidance like never before. You might think that's crazy, that's just way out there man. Remember you are all part of him. You are all him/her in a way. I can also teach you how to receive guidance from your spiritual counsel or guide. Or put yourself under hypnosis and go directly back home to heaven. This self hypnosis technique will bring you straight to your Superconscious self. I'm tired of holding all of my knowledge to myself. I want to share with all of you guys. If you are interested in learning. Even if you have doubt but still kind of are open to it. Let me know. At the end of your reply simply give me a yes. 1 yes is good enough for me. I communicate with the source my spiritual guide, counsil as I wish. Wouldn't you like to as well. Get the answers to all your questions. Any question you've ever had in your whole life. If you don't want to. Ask me the question. I'll go to the source and give you my answer channeled through him/her. Sme people don't blieve it till I see it. I understand. If you are that type of thinker. Give me the best question you got. I'll have an answer.
Old 15-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Master
Yes, I'd like to know what your technique / method is, moke. (already pm'd you about it in response to the other thread about believing) Thank you.

Old 15-06-2011, 04:30 PM
lemongrass

I am looking forward to your new thread with your technique & method.
Old 16-06-2011, 12:54 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemongrass
I am looking forward to your new thread with your technique & method.
Ok I'll make a new thread. The technique is not my own. It comes from Penny Pierce. But it works. Let me wake up first. I'm still drinking my coffee. I'll make the thread. People that are interested in this technique should already have a heightened intuitive. It will be hard for beginners to do. Unless they believe 100% that it will work. If you have any doubt. Try it when you believe 100% it will work. I'll explain it step by step.
Old 16-06-2011, 01:49 PM
moke64916

Thread is posted under "CHANNELING" FIRST WORDS FOR THEAD IS TECHNIQUE
Old 16-06-2011, 04:58 PM
Master
it's my personal experience that the "He" is the human concept intermediary between Us and The Source. "He" interprets and directs human development. "He" is "Us", individual and collective. whereas The Source has no gender, has no timeframe, has no desire, has no emotional involvement, Is Potentional, Is All that Is manifested and unmanifested, Is whatever Is or Is not.
Old 16-06-2011, 05:05 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
it's my personal experience that the "He" is the human concept intermediary between Us and The Source. "He" interprets and directs human development. "He" is "Us", individual and collective. whereas The Source has no gender, has no timeframe, has no desire, has no emotional involvement, Is Potentional, Is All that Is manifested and unmanifested, Is whatever Is or Is not.
Exactly. Sometimes I use the illusion of disunity to receive superconscious guidance for "Ourself."
Old 16-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Master
I look forward to reading this.

zipzip
Old 16-06-2011, 10:55 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzip
I look forward to reading this.

zipzip
It already posted on under channeling
Old 16-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Master
Moke I always love your posts and I especially love this one because yes we all can communicate with God and God does answer our prayers and we only have to sit still and listen with our minds, feelings, thoughts, emotions.
You are beautiful Moke :) I'm sure you get so many PM's and I'd love to PM you but I don't want to bog you down but I love your posts, keep them coming.
Spiritlite.