Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-06-2011, 08:29 PM
moke64916

Smile The Master Mind Parter's Prayer

Let me tell you the story to how I got ahold of this prayer I'm about to share with you. One day. I had a prayer. It was that I wanted to become a spiritual master. I was reading a book. I flip the page and this prayer on a small piece of paper with finely cut waves on the edges fell out of the book.
It was an answer to my prayer.

The Master Mind Parter's Prayer

I am the place where God shines through, for that God and I are one, not two. He wants me where and as I am. I will not fret, nor will, nor plan, and if I am relaxed and free, God will work his purpose out through me.

I thought it was oddly strange that the minute after I ask my prayer, it gets answered immediately through an affirmation. I don't know how it got in that book. It beats me. But hey I have it and thought I'd share it with you all.
Old 15-06-2011, 01:42 AM
Master
it's funny how little things like that happen.

I liked your prayer.

zipzip
Old 15-06-2011, 01:47 AM
surrendertotheflow

Wow, beautiful!! I am going to keep that one close by, I love it. Thanks for sharing!
Old 15-06-2011, 03:07 PM
moke64916

No problem man. I'm here on this website to share all I know. To help others in any way. The story behind the prayer is pretty cool. What a coincidence right? Must of beens someone's prayer they put in the book before they sold it. The book was used. But the likely hood and the timing of the prayer and the story behind it. That's what makes it so special to me. I don't know where this prayer came from. I've never heard of it anywhere. But it's an affirmation, that if you repeat to yourself everyday it will come true in your reality. At least it has for me.
Old 15-06-2011, 04:47 PM
surrendertotheflow

I fully believe that! It seems like it could be used in many religious contexts, very universally written.