Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 02-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
I take it no one looks into this section of the divination area lol
I offered another free reading with tao stones and no one bit....hmmmmm

Confucious say " if one bit on a Tao Stone, one ends up with cracked tooth ! "

Very nice of you to offer Tao Stone readings, I would like to ask for a reading, I am just not sure what to ask .

I think all the different divination tools you mentioned are very interesting !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 02-02-2011, 03:17 PM
Yeiacatl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Confucious say " if one bit on a Tao Stone, one ends up with cracked tooth ! "

Very nice of you to offer Tao Stone readings, I would like to ask for a reading, I am just not sure what to ask .

I think all the different divination tools you mentioned are very interesting !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Dream Angel
Old 02-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Uhmar

Tao Stones for Yeiacatl 2/2/11
Question presented was: What can I do to help improve my manifestation abilities?
While Tao will not directly answer your question it can provide wisdom to help get you on your path.

I drew for you:

TAO / EARTH

Tao.. is the path. It is the ultimite force of the universe, the true path or way of life.
Earth.... literaly means physical substance of the earth but also the earth itself. All life is made from the earth so in a sense you are the earth as well.

POETRY

How few of us are left!
Why do we not retreat?
Were it not for the king's politics,
Why would we be stuck in the mud?

MEDITATION

Following false advice,even when it comes from the top, leads to troubles. Just as the soldiers of the past regretted the leadership of poor kings, so you should examine with care the advice you are given- including this advice.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===

To me the king is a man of established power having learned the rules of life. The politics to me is his ideas, ways or process of doing things. The stuck to me is to not be able to move forward or to be baffled. The mud is in a sense the origin or wet dirty mired down ideas,and to retreat is to turn back because it is too difficult.

To to me it is saying to read and gain knowledge that is out there book and internet wise. The you must go inward and find the methods that work for you and you alone. Do not become another toy soldier...Marching to anothers ideas and methods. Take all the methods throw them up in the air and intermix and add your own and make a method that is yours.You have a sharp mind, find it and use it. One that resonates within for you. Then you will achieve what you search for. Because the standard same 'ole same 'ole will not work for you. You must beleive in yourself and your abilities more, then it will happen.Believe first and foremost in yourelf. It is saying to me to not give up out of frustration too early.
May this guide you in the direction of yourtrue path.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:38 PM
Uhmar

Dream Angel))))) if you come up with your question present it and we can see what wisdom the Tao has for you.

I think all forms of divination are fascinationg and so many of them are actually just symbolic interpretations.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Uhmar, I will get back to you.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 02-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Yeiacatl

Uhmar,
Wow thank you for that enlightening reading, I really appreciate it. It did provide me with useful insight. Thank you.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Uhmar

Your very welcome...Sometimes it truly does amaze me how close the proverb, poem and meditation actually almost answers the question.. The symbolism as well, when looked at closer tells me even more to add to it.Then it throws all the meaning into perspective.

Nothing is set in stone and all paths have the potential to change so wisdom often is better then the pat answer to a question.
I am glad it was helpful.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:12 PM
windwhistle

Uhmar...I would love a reading too!

Question: What must I do, (practically speaking,) to be more in tune with the "Way on a day to day basis ?"
Old 03-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Uhmar

windwhistle...can you please clarify your question a little.

do you mean WAY as in your spiritual Path????? on a daily basis?
Old 03-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Master
Is it possible to get a general reading (past/present/FUTURE) from any of the alternatives (besides Tao Stones)? I'd love to get a reading but I can't really come up with a specific question atm.