Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 17-01-2016, 09:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Telepathic experience with lights

Hi there,
about 15 years ago, I was then 20, I proposed to play a game to my brother with whom I was very close.

I proposed to him to draw something of his choice on a piece of paper and I would try to guess what it was. I asked him to really focus on his drawing, I layed down on a bed, looked at the light above and then put my hands on my eyes.

I then saw shapes of lights (what I think is called phosphene) and suddenly, I fell a peacefulness as I had never experienced before (which was strange for me as I was at this time a very stressed guy) and, focusing on my brother and the sheet of paper, the shape of light quickly transformed into a meaningfull shape. I could clearly see a picture.
I still don t know why I did all this, it just came like that.

When this light transformation happened I had the pure conviction that what I saw wasn t my imagination and indeed I was right. We did the experiment about 50 times this day, and on the 50 drawings I was able to perfectly visualize each one of them through a flash of lights. Not telling you that my brother was freaking out when after every drawing he did I told him what it was :)

Since that time nothing like that happened again, I tried 2 times with other people without success. My intuition is very strong, I can feel things and sometimes know what some other people would say just before they say it, but never experienced again these precise flashes of lights.

Has someone had the same kind of thelepatic experience with lights ?
15 years and this experience still comes back to my mind.

Last edited by 22AbsoluteFreedom22 : 17-01-2016 at 11:25 PM.
Old 18-01-2016, 01:11 AM
Super Moderator
You must be very gifted to be so clearly telepathic. It is a good gift. Use it wisely and never lose it!