Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 13-11-2013, 09:55 AM
Tsuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
something new you have brought up " wish fulfillment " . I haven't heard of that before, might be something I need to learn how to do. Can you tell me more about that ?

Quote:
In the subconscious, our desires take shape. Often they are merely in the form of a fantasy of how nice it would be if we had that one thing we wanted most...

Link

These things can also be defined as barriers to what we wish to believe is true. So often, what we know in our hearts to be true can sometimes be too much to handle, and slip easily into the realms of fantasy.
I joined this forum so that I might understand these things more clearly.

t.

Last edited by Tsuga : 13-11-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Old 15-11-2013, 04:48 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
I would love to be able to slow mine down.

Its usually either a word document, like my journal, or a chat room but they are so long its like flicking a smooth scroll mouse wheel and it ZOOMMSSSS down the page. I wonder if its a download, hence it goes so fast.. like information into the sub conscious?

I believe that you can stop the scrolling by going to the address that you are seeking. Like a left click on the mouse at certain point to expand that information.
So, I heard.
I know nothing about it, obviously.
I personally do not have the time for tinkering with the addresses on the outer plane, when I am busy dealing with the addresses here on this physical plane.
But good luck!
Old 15-11-2013, 09:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Haha I do not go looking for them Nada:p

Though I had one this morning and it was slow enough for me to read! (I had asked my guides/HS to please slow them down). Now I was not in control of it, I wasnt laid there thinking 'wow I can read it'! So this makes me think its me, but outside my daily awareness. As I knew it was 'normal' to be seeing this.

Anyway, I saw what I had been thinking on that morning. I was in a half asleep/wake state and I seemed to somehow know when something was true. Thinking on them now I dont. Yet it lead to this 'image', maybe how i knew it was true without realising I was looking at it.

It was a table, 3 columns and every so many rows. It was how to tell what your SC knew about your connection based on criteria on Column A. I was looking down column A then went across and all I remember was the first line. I felt and excitement like I had just seen proof of what I had suspected.

Very bizarre!
Old 16-11-2013, 02:33 AM
Nada

Quote:
It was how to tell what your SC knew about your connection based on criteria on Column A. I was looking down column A then went across and all I remember was the first line. I felt and excitement like I had just seen proof of what I had suspected.

Very bizarre!

...err... . you looked up what 'my SC' knows about "my connection with him"? That is bizarre....
How nice of you to look it up for me.
So, what does he know, if any. Is it different than what I think that he knows.
Does it matter what he know? The outcome will be the same. .

Was there any EDIT option? If we can somehow be able to EDIT that data.... That will be the ultimate freewill.
Old 16-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
...err... . you looked up what 'my SC' knows about "my connection with him"? That is bizarre....
How nice of you to look it up for me.
So, what does he know, if any. Is it different than what I think that he knows.
Does it matter what he know? The outcome will be the same. .

Was there any EDIT option? If we can somehow be able to EDIT that data.... That will be the ultimate freewill.

This is the only response you get as if I say more its will derail
Old 16-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Nada

Quote:
This is the only response you get as if I say more its will derail
LOL Ok, there goes my another attempt at freewill. .
Let's not mess with the destiny. I take the destiny very seriously as you know.
Old 16-11-2013, 06:45 PM
Deactivated Account

destiny can be changed, you hold the pen to write the story ......

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction

Last edited by Adrienne : 16-11-2013 at 10:55 PM.
Old 16-11-2013, 06:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Though I had one this morning and it was slow enough for me to read! (I had asked my guides/HS to please slow them down). Now I was not in control of it, I wasnt laid there thinking 'wow I can read it'! So this makes me think its me, but outside my daily awareness. As I knew it was 'normal' to be seeing this.

good to hear that the slowing down request worked for you Athymari !

now I am wondering, if we could request something like " an instant replay ? " if we missed something the first time ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle
These things can also be defined as barriers to what we wish to believe is true. So often, what we know in our hearts to be true can sometimes be too much to handle, and slip easily into the realms of fantasy.
I joined this forum so that I might understand these things more clearly.

t.

thanks for the link thistle re- the wish fulfillment ... interesting thoughts above ...

Expect Miracles !

Old 17-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
destiny can be changed, you hold the pen to write the story ......

Okey~~~
In my opinion, even the act of trying to change the destiny is the road to the destiny.

If you are going to be killed in a car accident because you are driving while being drunk, you have the freewill to choose which kind of alcohol to get drunk, what kind of car to drive, which bar to get your drinks, and even which street for your last drive.
But if your destiny is to be killed in a motor vehicle accident due to your own drunkenness, that destiny can not be avoided.
So, you can try different ways to change the destiny; however, all lead to the same destiny.

Hence the reason, consulting an oracle to see the destiny, this act itself may just be the road to the destiny that is predicted.
Like the story of Oedipus Rex, my favorite Greek mythology about fate.
In my humble opinion, every psychic, medium, and clairvoyant should be familiar with the wisdom in this story.

A wise woman told me once while she was sitting next to me in an airplane "My sister does not want to travel in an airplane because she is afraid of dying in a plane crash. So, I told her that if you are destined to die in an airplane crash, the airplane will come to you and you do not have to be in it. Remember those people who died on 911 when the Twin Towers collapsed after those airplanes crashed into the buildings."
Yeah... I wonder how many of them were avoiding airplane trips because a psychic told them that they would die in an airplane crash.

My point..
Let's not worry about changing the destiny. Just live a life as we want to live and just enjoy to its fullest until we take our last breath.
Don't forget to pretend that we have 100 freewill, since it gives us hope, even it is a false hope.