Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 21-03-2012, 03:12 AM
Master
A period of hightened sensitivity...

The past couple days I have been experiencing a boom in my Psychic flashes. Just huge clusters of activity. Anyone else experiencing this?

I am not so good at this psychic thing but I wanted to get a sense from others who have more experience.
Old 21-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Master
Some of us are constantly tuned into the non-physical realms of reality. In that group there are those who recognize that divine love is at the center of all things. Once you are at that point, it is easier to appreciate that everything is always in divine order.

Humanity is in the process of changing what it has been doing for the last 100,000 years. There is a lot more than this boon in psychic flashes taking place. Everything is starting to shift at deep levels on the physical and non-physical planes of reality.

That is my perspective, my experience, and my truth or belief. Those who notice various things will need to evolve their own perceptions about this.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Master
Thanks John. Valuable insights.
Old 23-03-2012, 04:23 AM
Henri77

Well I heard my guides clearly 3-4x in last 2 days.... rarely hear them unless it's a pressing need for me to know...
Old 29-03-2012, 02:10 AM
skeptical

There is a reason for your abilities to heighten or become more active. Wait and watch and eventually you will know. It is both a part of our own evolutions as individuals and our growing as a whole, as one.

I am dealing with a mystery of my own right now but I am content to let it reveal itself as it will.

Usually the answers to why this may be happening are wondrous and well worth waiting for.