Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-06-2015, 10:48 PM
Master
I think i had a life in Austria cause i have this urgent feeling of visiting Austria.
It's weird. I am dying to go there to calm my soul perhaps and to clean some block old emotions.
I think there is my home. Not the actual country i am living and i was born this life.

I will see what the future bring. But this is so weird. Hope is not a movie i am making in my head.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:18 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar
As I said above who do you think you were and why? Go into any details as you like, as well as multiple ones if you can recall them.

I donĀ“t think it is important for me. It happened and ended in past lives. I only care which unresolved issues come with me to this life.
I was often man as well as women in my past lives. And I felt good in both gender and it is a good thing. Now I feel balanced. I am woman and likes to be dressed very femine - i like femine-looking dresses, parfums etc. But also I like to go to fitness and be happy to feel strong and a to have a some muscles and feel a little bit muscular energy inside me .
Old 11-06-2015, 01:11 PM
AliceR71

Do you think that you had a similar personality in your most recent past life to the one you have today? I ask this, because I feel that my son could have reincarnated from my father who died in 1996, my son was born in 2009.
They are/were both pranksters, silly and attention seeking and both obsessed with playing Monopoly. Also my son has twin sisters in this life (my daughters), and twin sisters in his last life (my aunts)
Old 11-06-2015, 02:01 PM
Master
all i say my nxt lfe ill be a man or a tom cat

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-06-2015, 04:23 PM
Pathfinder
i know that in three of my lives i was a swordsmen. a knight and a gladiator and samurai.
Old 21-06-2015, 05:09 PM
B-bird

I believe I was some sort of inn keeper and possibly a plantation owner. I possibly could have been a school teacher at some time
Old 21-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Seeker

I definitely believe I was an artist or a musician in at least one of my past lives. Drawing and playing instruments have always been natural for me.

I had a dream of I believe my most recent past life. I was a criminal or maybe in the mafia or something. I remember a scene where I promised myself no more crime and I think that's why I'm such a goody-goody and scared of breaking a law now haha.

I also believe in one past life, I was a housewife that killed her husband in the 1800s.
Old 28-06-2015, 12:31 AM
Seeker

I just posted on another thread about what I believe my past life to have been. I'll preface it with the fact I've never had a past life reading, so I am going basically on what I feel is "right."

I believe I was born sometime between 1854 - 1856 as Rebecca. My best friend was Jane Anne. I was the oldest daughter of a wealthy family located somewhere in the Southern U.S. I could tell the wealth from the clothing and the pronunciation of words to also tell I was Southern. I wasn't a very pleasant person to be around...think Scarlett O'Hara...and I believe I died in my early to mid 20's.

That is the only life that sticks out to me. I very well could have had another past life but have no recollection of that.
Old 28-06-2015, 03:56 PM
Master
i hop i wz a nise person i do not a told syco i hop not

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Master
I've had past life experiences in which I was a member of an ET race. Of course, this may or may not be an accurate reflection of the reality of the matter.

That being said, I appreciate those who recognize that their beliefs and experiences of past lives may not be absolute truth.