Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 16-04-2018, 03:17 AM
Experiencer
PK Manifestiation Question

Is there a way to know (or figure out) if you yourself are causing a PK Manifestation in your own home/household?
Old 27-04-2018, 08:24 PM
Master

This psychokinesis stuff is so creepy. I just educated myself on the topic. Its so crazy that people with that ability can create some very scary beings! Im also wondering how you can know if something like that is going on

Last edited by Rena : 27-04-2018 at 10:08 PM.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:53 AM
Experiencer
Hi Rena!

Absolutely! I've heard that if you have trapped/bottled-up emotions and feelings (like, if you share a house/apartment with someone, for example, and you dislike them, or have severe anxiety/depression, and have no release of those feelings), they can just grow and grow and manifest themselves as moving energies until they just evolve until they form into one giant conscious entity of its own. To the point where it'll move things and cause mayhem and people think their residence is haunted when really it's a manifestation of all those emotions and energies.

That's where my question comes in: How do we ourselves know that bizarre things happening in our own homes aren't just a PK Manifestation? Lights flickering, chandeliers moving... How can we know just to take care of it ourselves, you know? How can we also know the difference between that and a spiritual haunting/presence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
This psychokinesis stuff is so creepy. I just educated myself on the topic. Its so crazy that people with that ability can create some very scary beings! Im also wondering how you can know if something like that is going on
Old 01-05-2018, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botticella22
Hi Rena!

Absolutely! I've heard that if you have trapped/bottled-up emotions and feelings (like, if you share a house/apartment with someone, for example, and you dislike them, or have severe anxiety/depression, and have no release of those feelings), they can just grow and grow and manifest themselves as moving energies until they just evolve until they form into one giant conscious entity of its own. To the point where it'll move things and cause mayhem and people think their residence is haunted when really it's a manifestation of all those emotions and energies.

That's where my question comes in: How do we ourselves know that bizarre things happening in our own homes aren't just a PK Manifestation? Lights flickering, chandeliers moving... How can we know just to take care of it ourselves, you know? How can we also know the difference between that and a spiritual haunting/presence?

Botticella22 - I believe that you're right on about pent up emotions being a driving force behind some kinds of activity that some would call hauntings. It can be difficult to discern which is which when these types of activities occur. I used to live in a very old and very haunted house for 17 years. I can only say that during periods of intense emotions the house just seem to come alive with paranormal activity. These are things that other people that visited our home witnessed as well. Such as banging in the attic, running noises coming from the second floor when children were visiting. I was not in a good place when picture frames would fall off the wall, room would grown cold, doors would open on their own, tv turned on and back off again, etc., etc. Even had a large jade tree lift off the floor near a window and land in the middle of the floor one evening while we were eating dinner. We all just heard a hurrendous bang from the second floor and when we got up there, there cat the tree in a new location.

Then when my son became a teen even more activity started to happen. But then again, perhaps it was just pure haunting of a paranormal nature and not PK. I guess I'll never know other than I live in a different house now and other than a few incidents things are quiet for the most part. I am also in a good place within myself and try not to let my thinking go in that direction. It helps.