Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyanna
Just a small intervention here regarding the reading per se -lunapixie above got my opinion on the phrasing -as it just came to me.

The Death card from the Urban Tarot but also in tarot decks in general symbolizes change (not necessarily negative) and not a dead heart. While I do trust your intuition AQ and I am not sure if your question was 'should she contact him or not?' or something else... Death card does not mean a negative outcome in tarot and is mostly foreseeing change. More experienced readers could have more to say here, but this is my experience so far.

Death card is also about transformation/change and while that card deck is pretty graphic, it can be interpreted to mean the person is giving their whole heart literally pulling it out of their chest. I am having similar issues with my twin who is quite manipulative, but remember they are part of you and so they are mirroring you. I have surrendered and detached from my twin in the 3D including social forums because it is all illusion created by the dark force that does not want anyone to unite. Remember this is spiritual work for the healing of the planet, not a romance novel. Tune into your own intuition and feel your twin. At the moment I know my twin is going through dark night of the soul, because I can feel his despair and anxiety (and I have no reason to be anxious as my life is great and I spend my daytime feeling total bliss and joy, but at night things are very different). Think of Luke Skywalker learning to feel the force and he is blindfolded and stabbing at a droid with his light-sabre. That is what we should all be doing. Feel the force.
Old 31-08-2016, 09:02 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Personally, I'm pretty skeptical of tarot readings (as one can probably tell)...

Same here Wolfgaze :). While I do card readings (not tarot as much as I read a regular deck), I practically forget the readings I do for myself or others, unless I write them down... and, I always advise people to not take them too seriously and never ever ever base any real life action on a reading.
Old 31-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Deactivated Account

In my humble opinion, I thought AQ's reading was pretty accurate/ spot on. I am only saying this as a tarot reader myself.

In all honestly, I happen to feel we already know the answers to our questions. We 'resist' for a reason. Think about it. In this case, their physical & emotional relationship ended, he is now committed/loving someone else over seas at the current moment ( from what I read in past posts) That is the case right now, so the card is accurate. We don't need a psychic to tell us this.

All the tarot will do is read off the energy of what is. It can change as the days do, nothing is ever set in stone. Sometimes you have to take the card as inspiration, at the end of the day, we are all creators of our own Destiny/blueprint. Foreverrestless can look at the card and say, " Oh hell NO" I am going to make this work and she will reach out to him and nip in the bud. The tarot will influence you, whether you take it good or bad, there is neither because the choice to make a firm robust descion is yours and yours alone.

In my opinion, I feel it would be a healthy descion to reach out to him to get closure, but do not expect anything in return. This could help her in the healing process. Personally, I think she deserves to have her questions answered.. Again, nothing is set in stone, perhaps,a budding friendship is possible. You'll never know unless you reach out. If it's not possible, it would be most wise to move on...

Forever, I think you have very beautiful energy, I see nothing but wonderful things ahead for you, you deserve so much more for yourself and I trust someone worthy of you will be very fortunate to share their time with you. P.S. it is very brave that you have opened up to us regarding your personal life, if this thread with a reading on it is too personal, please do no hesitate to reach out to me to have it removed..

Kindest regards.