Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-11-2019, 01:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I think the guy you met was most likely just delusional. If he was really part of some secret organisation then he would keep quiet about it. Or, he was goofing around for whatever reason.

By the way, the all-seeing eye symbol with the triangle was originally a Christian symbol representing the holy trinity, so that's probably why you find it at so many churches.

You do not want to open your eyes.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The catholic church is full of the masonic symbols, of course, you were once a catholic if I remember right and those beliefs affect you even to this very day.

BTW, I was well aware that it's means the trinity.

The Catholic Church is not full of Masonic Symbols, can you please show me one and I will help you see what the symbols are.

I am Roman Catholic and nothing I was taught effects me to this day

Freemasons came way after Christianity, so any Eye of Providence was used way before they adapted it.

Show me the Catholic Symbols that you say are Masonic and I will show you what they actually mean in Catholicism...
Old 05-11-2019, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
The catholic church is full of the masonic symbols, of course, you were once a catholic if I remember right and those beliefs affect you even to this very day.

BTW, I was well aware that it means the trinity.

It's funny how the very same symbol is used by the masons and the so called christian churches.

I have tried to explain to you, the symbol is not the same as the Masons....
Old 05-11-2019, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I have tried to explain to you, the symbol is not the same as the Masons....

The all-seeing eye thus appears to be a rather recent addition to Masonic symbolism. It is not found in any of the Gothic Constitutions, written from about 1390 to 1730. The eye -- sometimes in a triangle, sometimes in clouds, but nearly always surrounded by a glory -- was a popular Masonic decorative device in the latter half of the 18th century. Its use as a design element seems to have been an artistic representation of the omniscience of God, rather than some generally accepted Masonic symbol.

A pyramid, whether incomplete or finished, however, has never been a Masonic symbol. It has no generally accepted symbolic meaning, except perhaps permanence or mystery. The combining of the eye of providence overlooking an unfinished pyramid is a uniquely American, not Masonic, icon, and must be interpreted as its designers intended. It has no Masonic context.

http://web.mit.edu/dryfoo/www/Masonr...ys/eyepyr.html
Old 05-11-2019, 02:15 PM
Master

Quote:
The Catholic Church is not full of Masonic Symbols, can you please show me one and I will help you see what the symbols are.

I am Roman Catholic and nothing I was taught effects me to this day

Freemasons came way after Christianity, so any Eye of Providence was used way before they adapted it.

Show me the Catholic Symbols that you say are Masonic and I will show you what they actually mean in Catholicism...

So... the masons use a christian symbol to refer to the great architect of the universe which is their "god"? I know the masons appeared long after christianity.To me it seems that the masons existed as long as christianity existed but they became a group way later on.

This is the ceiling of a german cathedral ( St.Paul ), I assume this is a catholic church.

Old 05-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Master
Quote:
So... the masons use a christian symbol to refer to the great architect of the universe which is their "god"? I know the masons appeared long after christianity.To me it seems that the masons existed as long as christianity existed but they became a group way later on.

This is the ceiling of a german cathedral ( St.Paul ), I assume this is a catholic church.

Catholics are banned from taking part in any Masonic organizations since 1738. What you are seeing as Masonic Symbols are definitely not and will never be found in a Catholic Church.
I'll leave it at that....
Old 05-11-2019, 04:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Catholics are banned from taking part in any Masonic organizations since 1738. What you are seeing as Masonic Symbols are definitely not and will never be found in a Catholic Church.
I'll leave it at that....

Why not, because you believe so? I know that they did that, please, I know some history because I did a little bit of research about these things.The last image clearly shows the masonic symbol, it's their signature and I know what it means to them, it's an occult symbol.
Old 05-11-2019, 05:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
You do not want to open your eyes.

If some random dude told me he's part of some secret cullt, of course I'm not going to take that seriously. As I said, he would've kept it to himself if that was true. I'm not saying a secret cult like that doesn't exist; I'm aware that there's a lot going on behind the curtains that a lot of people know nothing about.
Old 05-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If some random dude told me he's part of some secret cullt, of course I'm not going to take that seriously. As I said, he would've kept it to himself if that was true. I'm not saying a secret cult like that doesn't exist; I'm aware that there's a lot going on behind the curtains that a lot of people know nothing about.

This random guy knew about my wanders in the astral ream, He started the conversation, I said nothing at first.He was more interested to talk with me about these things then to be with my cousin It's funny, that when he heard about me from my cousin, he called me there to talk with me, my cousin had no idea that I've been experiencing supernatural things.

I heard the very same story from other people, that they have been approached by the masons to join them, same thing.

What are the chances to meet the masons in the astral realm and then from nowhere to meet a mason in real life? I don't live in a city, it was a once time trip to that city to visit the new flat of my cousin.

This clearly proves that I am not delusional, that it was not just my mind playing tricks to me, it is real.
Old 05-11-2019, 06:38 PM
Smile

Quote:
Some months ago I met the masons while I was in the astral realms, then I received a message from them: WE ARE THE FREEMASONS; anyway, people looked at me with an eye of suspicion, I myself, doubted my experience of them, thinking that it was all in my mind, then, it happened... I met a real mason, in real life, and this man proposed to me to be one of them.

This man appeared from nowhere and he became the boyfriend of my cousin, he started talking with me about all my experiences and things he knew about our world.He told me that many people in my country are in fact masons, they are like everywhere, they rule the world.We discussed a lot about the Creator, he asked me if I can read people's thoughts and things like that, I said that I will not do something like that because it's bad.After some good long discussions, finally he said to me that if I want to be one of them.This man is a very rich man, he owns a IT company and was in collaborations with companies like Microsoft, so he is not a nobody.

Now, to all of you who doubted my experience, how is this even possible? That in the time I had visions with the masons to actually meet a mason in real life and to be asked to be part of their group.Last night I asked once again my cousin if he is a mason and she confirmed to me that he is an actual mason and that he uses the symbols they usually use, you know, the all seeing eye and many other, in fact, his company logo is a pyramid with the all seeing eye....

It's all true.
This is mega cool!
Wow...stick with this guy!
He recognized you from wherever, whenever....they don't just
go up to 'anybody'. (Lucky)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru