Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2006, 04:12 AM
8-infinite-8

Hi Glorymist , point taken, you are entitled to your opinion.

Hi kundalini, I couldn't have said it better myself.

I picked up a book yesterday & found I was trying to fault things the author was saying, wich is stupid & I don't normally do that, but I think I may have learned something hear about paying attention to what is real & what is meaningless. Negative thoughts attract more meaningless thoughts & awareness attracts consciousness, reality.

blessings
Old 21-08-2006, 12:36 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-infinite-8
Hi Glorymist , point taken, you are entitled to your opinion.

Hi kundalini, I couldn't have said it better myself.

I picked up a book yesterday & found I was trying to fault things the author was saying, wich is stupid & I don't normally do that, but I think I may have learned something hear about paying attention to what is real & what is meaningless. Negative thoughts attract more meaningless thoughts & awareness attracts consciousness, reality.

blessings

A reiteration of the Law Of Attraction.
Old 21-08-2006, 01:58 PM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
A reiteration of the Law Of Attraction. I agree with that law..

Hi Kundalini, I've recently stumbled apon a website very much into the Predictions of the Mayan calander & also the Golden Age prophecy of 2012, & I think they put the laws of attraction into an easy to understand way for anyone new to this way of thinking. While we're on the subject.

Creating "Problems" Defined:

Every thought that every person has, all the time, commands a creative change in their life's experience, and collectively, adds to the "collective conscious" change in humankind's ultimate reality.

The problem is, that most People don't realize that this is what they are doing, every time they THINK!

For example, have you ever:

Hoped a situation would get better?
Wished you were healthy?
Wanted to be happier?
Needed more money?
Tried to fix a problem?

The problem here, is that you may not have realized that you are commanding into your life, the experiences of hope, wish, want, need and try, and that such an experience, is the exact opposite, of what your were desiring/expecting.

For example, if you had "wished that you had more money," the Universal Creative Light Energy, which grants us that experience, acknowledging us as being "free-to-create" Co-Creators, must remove "money" from your life, in order that you can be granted the experience, of what it is like to experience "wishing that you had more money!"

What most People do not realize, is that their creative thoughts ARE being granted to them, and that is why our planet and species is in the "mess" it is in today. We have unknowingly commanded it that way, and the experiences have been "granted unto us!"

NOW IS THE TIME to COMMAND the CHANGES TO OUR REALITY!

The website also goes into different theory's about the
(2012) Golden Age of peace on Earth such as: DNA replacement, Communication with extraterrestrial beings, Spirit Governments, Dimensional shifts, shifts in consciousness & an upgrade in our chakra system from 7 chakras to 13 & much more, :).

The website is www.2012.com.au if any one is interested.

I, for some reason feel obliged to advertise this website, I think theres alot of truth to what they say.

Interesting to contemplate anyways.

Blessings
Old 21-08-2006, 03:04 PM
kundalini

Hi 8-infinite-8,

Yes, I have visited that website before.

On the subject of the ways of thinking, yes I already knew that and I try to apply correct ways of thinking into my life all the time.

Have you noticed my signature? Whilst actually taken from the first 'Matrix' film, I actually have it as my signature because KNOWING something is more solid to me than THINKING something.

The word 'think' actually suggests to me that something is missing.

EXAMPLE: I think I am healthy.

So, I would change this to:

EXAMPLE: I know I am healthy.

But I feel the realm of the mind is the 'undiscovered country' and there are many places and ways of thinking that have not yet been explored.

For example, I could actually improve the above example to incorporate different manifestations:

EXAMPLE: I know and I am grateful that I always feel healthy.

This way I know that I always feel healthy and at the same time, I am acknowledging my gratefulness for feeling that way.

What do you think of this?
Old 21-08-2006, 03:30 PM
Glorymist

kundalini - - (was gone yesterday and couldn't reply - - )

I appreciate your "interruption." You are one among a handful that has enough grasp on Life to where I can truly consider what you say.

To a point - - I agree. The "what" of it all is just to be aware of what happened. What the initial issue / situation was. The "why" of it is to figure out why anyone wishes to first indulge in such patterns, what their gain is from it all, why it came about in the first place, etc.

I tried to show both. There is too much resistence. Some people back away from "showing a person themselves" too intensely - - thinking that they are causing that person some kind of grief and that they do not wish to "upset" that person to any degree. It's a common belief in today's "I am victim" world - - and - - I must admit - - one should not go around haphazardly throwing mirrors up in front of someone else. Not unless they have a VERY good grasp on what it is all about and believe that they can truly help the other person understand, revise, and resolve.

It's amazing how much strength people put into deleterious patterns. They cling to them like they are the the meaning of life itself to them. I find it fascinating. And I can readily understand the "setting up" of the whole "victimization" pattern in today's world - - because belief and practice of it allows for the fault of the detrimental patterns to be placed elsewhere - - the finger ever pointing outward - - and for the patterns to continue and even gain in strength.

People who do not wish to "throw up mirrors" or not cause another grief because it might insult / harm / cause grief - - should give some thought as to just how much of these rather "harmful" emotions will be rampant within the individual by the perpetuation of the patter.

But again - - I do understand that there are a LOT of people who just go around saying "You are wrong" and who have NO capability of helping another person truly come to terms with the pattern and perhaps solve and resolve it - - with the effort put out by the person involved.

Sadly - - your "interruption" came too late. 8-intinite-8 is too good at wanting to stay where he is and not even really know what the heck happened. And I would *still* bet that s/he doesn't even know what it was all about.

So - - LIFE will now be the teacher on this one. There are ways to learn a lesson that are comparatively easy. LIFE - - once IT becomes the only teacher - - rarely makes it so.

I appreciate your thoughts, kundalini.
Old 22-08-2006, 05:21 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi 8-infinite-8,

Yes, I have visited that website before.

On the subject of the ways of thinking, yes I already knew that and I try to apply correct ways of thinking into my life all the time.

Have you noticed my signature? Whilst actually taken from the first 'Matrix' film, I actually have it as my signature because KNOWING something is more solid to me than THINKING something.

The word 'think' actually suggests to me that something is missing.

EXAMPLE: I think I am healthy.

So, I would change this to:

EXAMPLE: I know I am healthy.

But I feel the realm of the mind is the 'undiscovered country' and there are many places and ways of thinking that have not yet been explored.

For example, I could actually improve the above example to incorporate different manifestations:

EXAMPLE: I know and I am grateful that I always feel healthy.

This way I know that I always feel healthy and at the same time, I am acknowledging my gratefulness for feeling that way.

What do you think of this?

Hi kundalini,

Your signature has caught my attention many times, I think it's a great line, & from an unexpected source I might add.
I agree that there is a part of us that knows & a part that "thinks" we know lol.
I think that is a perfect example you made of attracting the kind of thoughts you wish to have such as: Gratitude, health etc. rather than the ones you do not wish to have.
I'm glad to see more people taking up this way of thinking, as tough as it is to achieve, but, then again it's only tough if you think it is I supose :)

I've just been getting back into observing my thoughts and emotions & dis-identifying from them the past few weeks. And I find that to think what you want, you must let all of these false thoughts be as they are, whilst observing them, thus dis-identifying from them.

I like the idea that thoughts can only have manifestational power, if you identify with them, give them emotion that is.
So then that allows for complete non-resistance to illusory thoughts, because you then know, that you only give them power by identifying with them.
It then makes it kind of fun to just "not think" & be the observer, & know that you're manifesting nothing but abundance.
And by choosing not to think false thoughts from the place of
non-resistance, you can then choose what you want to think whilst ignoring the false self.

After thinking this way I have found that you may not need beliefs,as that website says Be-lie-fs , because if you know, you no longer need to believe..

Does that make sense ?
Old 22-08-2006, 07:06 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
Sadly - - your "interruption" came too late. 8-intinite-8 is too good at wanting to stay where he is and not even really know what the heck happened. And I would *still* bet that s/he doesn't even know what it was all about.

People who do not wish to "throw up mirrors" or not cause another grief because it might insult / harm / cause grief - - should give some thought as to just how much of these rather "harmful" emotions will be rampant within the individual by the perpetuation of the patter.

So - - LIFE will now be the teacher on this one. There are ways to learn a lesson that are comparatively easy. LIFE - - once IT becomes the only teacher - - rarely makes it so.

I'm not one for living in the past Glorymist, I don't care at all If i was right or wrong, now is all we ever have, the past is illusory.Yes, you could say that I'm replying to an illusion, but I saw itNow :).

"LIFE", is "oneness", if my choice is to stay "where I am", you must respect & trust the God in me to do so, maybe that's what I wanted to experience!, everything has it's place in life, everything accentuates it's opposite.

Even the ego is apart of that same "oneness" because it's purpose is to make us realize who we really are.
The ego is as important as our essence, Ego itself is a consciousness, there is no right or wrong, maybe the ego itself is infinite, it's possible.

All, is God experiencing, Only the human mind turns things into right & wrong.

There is a plan to all that exists, & even your ignorence & persecution
(no malice intended) are oneness, my ego doesn't like it, but ignorence & persecution, both have their place in life, because they both accentuate their opposites, meaning they are as important as anything.

This world is all an Illusion, for you to be "sad" about my reluctance to learn, is in itslef an illusion. Sadness exists only in the false mind.
Seperation is an Illusion, we are all made from the same stuff essentially, I am no more important than the consciousness of a coffee table lol, both have their roles to play. I am no more important than the Ego!, I don't agree with it, but it has been my greatest teacher!, God is in all life!!

I have acknowledged past advice you have given me & I apreciate your intention to help, but it does not apply to my life at this point in time.That is not to say that your advice is invalid, but, it is to my life.

You can contemplate with what I have said, or you can disagree, I don't mind, but my intention writing this was to give you an alternative way of looking at this, & that's not to say that your way is "wrong", it is simply up for contemplation.

Blessings
Old 22-08-2006, 02:43 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-infinite-8
Hi kundalini,

Your signature has caught my attention many times, I think it's a great line, & from an unexpected source I might add.
I agree that there is a part of us that knows & a part that "thinks" we know lol.
I think that is a perfect example you made of attracting the kind of thoughts you wish to have such as: Gratitude, health etc. rather than the ones you do not wish to have.
I'm glad to see more people taking up this way of thinking, as tough as it is to achieve, but, then again it's only tough if you think it is I supose :)

I've just been getting back into observing my thoughts and emotions & dis-identifying from them the past few weeks. And I find that to think what you want, you must let all of these false thoughts be as they are, whilst observing them, thus dis-identifying from them.

I like the idea that thoughts can only have manifestational power, if you identify with them, give them emotion that is.
So then that allows for complete non-resistance to illusory thoughts, because you then know, that you only give them power by identifying with them.
It then makes it kind of fun to just "not think" & be the observer, & know that you're manifesting nothing but abundance.
And by choosing not to think false thoughts from the place of
non-resistance, you can then choose what you want to think whilst ignoring the false self.

After thinking this way I have found that you may not need beliefs,as that website says Be-lie-fs , because if you know, you no longer need to believe..

Does that make sense ?

Hi 8-infinite-8,

Yes, that makes absolute sense. In fact, what you have said here actually compounds another line of thinking that I have been contemplating recently. There was a music group ( in the 1970's/1980's I think ) called Boston and they released a song called 'More Than A Feeling'.

Now, in your post, you said, 'I like the idea that thoughts have manifestational power, if you identify with them, give them emotion that is'. Now, I am already 100% certain that thoughts do have a manifestational quality to them. But I have recently begun to get the impression that we cannot just think/know something to bring that particular 'quality' out but we must apply focus AND apply the correct emotion to that thought. Hence my reference to 'More Than A Feeling'.

The more difficult part in all of this is actually figuring out what emotion to put behind each thought. I would think that the emotion of LOVE would be a strong contender for manifestation since what we give out, returns to us. Feelings of ANGER, HATE and REVENGE would also return to us if we gave out those emotions conjoined with our thoughts. What do you think of this?

I also agree with you 8-infinite-8 that indeed, giving negative thought patterns any kind of prolonged attention will only allow them to grow stronger and stronger. However, I also agree that a degree of observance must be allowed, as this will give us the opportunity to identify that particular thought as generally speaking, good or bad.

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.

Last edited by kundalini : 22-08-2006 at 02:46 PM.
Old 22-08-2006, 04:17 PM
Glorymist

kundalini - - you are heading in a perfect direction to solve / resolve MUCH on the Path. Knowing what "feeling" to put into / behind what - - is so simple that it is *too* simple. You'll get it ! ! I don't want to ruin the adventure.

Just - - as a VERY mild precaution - - make sure you thoroughly understand the difference between "love" and "attachment" - - if you are going to start putting love into most anything and everything. Most people today use "love" as a "sentimental attachment for / towards" - - a person / car / closthes / job / money / etc.

Just - - try to get that straight in your viewpoint before you start pouring "love" into everything.

You may already have it all straightened out. This is just a minor precaution, you understand. :->

And - - there are reasons why negative thought patterns have more strength in these worlds than "positive" thought patterns. You'll probably come up with this one too - - if you already haven't.
Old 22-08-2006, 05:29 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
kundalini - - you are heading in a perfect direction to solve / resolve MUCH on the Path. Knowing what "feeling" to put into / behind what - - is so simple that it is *too* simple. You'll get it ! ! I don't want to ruin the adventure.

Just - - as a VERY mild precaution - - make sure you thoroughly understand the difference between "love" and "attachment" - - if you are going to start putting love into most anything and everything. Most people today use "love" as a "sentimental attachment for / towards" - - a person / car / closthes / job / money / etc.

Just - - try to get that straight in your viewpoint before you start pouring "love" into everything.

You may already have it all straightened out. This is just a minor precaution, you understand. :->

And - - there are reasons why negative thought patterns have more strength in these worlds than "positive" thought patterns. You'll probably come up with this one too - - if you already haven't.

Hi Glorymist,

I appreciate your comments. They are well-acknowledged.

Thanks for that precaution as it is also something that I have given thought to. In a sense, we are talking about emotional balance. I believe this is where, however, the ability to emotionally detach oneself will come in to play.

Glorymist, with reference to your comments about negative thought patterns having more strength than positive thought patterns, this is my view and this is a big subject for me, I have many views as to why but I'll see if I get them covered here:

1. We are human/divine in nature. However, at this time, we appear to be more human than divine, therefore many of us still follow what is called 'animal instinct'. I have seen this force at play in my own life and it is extremely powerful. This may also be referred to by those of a romantic nature to be 'The Dark Side'. However, as one walks further along the path, this develops into intuition, which I would call a combination of animal instinct ( this could be referred to as physical instinct also ), psychic ability and WISDOM.

2. My own view of the world indicates to me that there is still too much negativity in the world but that is changing. However, because of this, there is still the 'exponential' effect playing out such as anger begets anger, hate begets hate etc. We can change that though.

3. Western society in particular still puts far too much emphasis on negative thought patterns. The media bombards us consistently with images of negativity. Again, the media has the ability to reach much of mankind with these images and again this has an exponential effect. Should a child grow up watching and enjoying violent images, I believe they will have more of an inclination to draw that kind of power into their own life, especially as with gangster films, it portrays the bad guy coming out on top. In a sense, it is an indirect twist of the Law Of Attraction.

These are some of my views with regards to this topic. What do you think?

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.
Closed Thread