Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 04:41 AM
Ancestral

Tarot Cards!

Just curious to see if anyone on the Board uses Tarot deck like I do. I use it as a guiding tool and one not to predict the future which is always subject to chand from one moment to another. I have two different kinds I use and also dowsing rods as well. Anyone who wants to share I am looking forward to hearing from you. Take Care,
Old 28-11-2005, 08:44 AM
homecoming

Hi Ancestral,
Im new to the forum so howdie......Ive been using my tarot cards for many years. But I find if i am attached to an outcome I will draw the cards I want to get the answer I want. I also use a pendelum which at first worked well but again I would become attached to my outcome and as much as I tried not to I would again get the outcome i desired instead of the truth.
After many years of practising I have finally learnt to get out of my own way...to sit and be very very still, then once i am totally sure i am in my higher self and alighned with my guides and angels, I can then start asking for guidance and direction. But as for reading for myself.....hmmm im better at listening for guidance than pulling the right cards for me. he ha he ha....goodluck have fun experiment on others, even on your pets moods for the following days if you have one.
Love
Home
Old 30-11-2005, 04:35 AM
Ancestral

My tarot are for guidance only no predictions for you write your own story of life each day with each breath you take. I also use crystrals for scrying and I have ask for guidance without my influence. I feel your heart knows when you are receiving the truth from Spirit Guides and when it is your own desired outcome. I fill that if we seek truth we shall find truth and sometimes our own answers lie within us. Welcome to the forum and hope to see you around got to get to work now. Take care,
Old 29-08-2006, 07:30 PM
violetmay

Use tarot, with pendulum to dowse for cards.. find shuffling pack and diving by three with left hand, and etc doesn't give cards a good mix, I spread them out on a silk scarf, gently stir them about and ask the question, then either use my hand to sense which cards want to be in what place, and also ask if any further wish to present themselves as extra guidance.

If I do juggle them by hand, any I drop I use for a message.

I do dowse for cards, as someone said can sometimes put own desires into pendulum and it doesn't have free will.. so feel best to use hand. (my hand tingles and goes warm as does the air between card and hand).

I also use playing cards to do romany readings.... same way.

For ladies I use goddess if they wish.

Do runes, in a bag and pick blind.

And crystal readings by closing eyes, and using hand to trace the one that is giving answers.

Use angel cards, they are o.k, but sometimes not direct enough and sometimes people want direct answers.

fave deck is rider wait. Trick is to respect it whilst not being afraid of it.
My deck is years old and well handled, we are old friends and work well.

the taro though is is only for guidance, and you can choose to accept it and that is path that will follow, we can alter the way things happen.
Old 29-08-2006, 07:32 PM
Deactivated Account
yeah i use them and playing cards
Old 29-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account
sorry for blunt reply accidently clicked something there, yeah tarot is easy to get hooked on some people won't make desicions before consulting them first i feel this sort of removes the free will, i like them though
Old 29-08-2006, 07:39 PM
violetmay

lol I usually make my decision using my head and heart and intuition then get a friend to do a general reading for confirmation.

I wish they'd tell me lottery numbers.. just 4 numbers would be nice!!
Old 29-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Deactivated Account
would be nice lol
Old 01-09-2006, 03:46 AM
pepperi

Hello all

I have three tarot decks. One in particular is my go to for readings, one for study, the other for solely spiritual readings. Aside from that I use my intuition only. I use to run to readers just to figure out what to do with my situation. Now I've learned to mentally fix situations on my own and only when I cannot come up with the answer on my own is when I consult the cards. Even then I try not to do so.
Old 14-12-2006, 11:00 PM
soulauraz

hi Ancestral,
I use my tarot cards everyday, to confirm within myself as to what gaurdian angel, guides and animal guides have told me whilst dreaming (as known in this dimension) I also use pendulums for scrying for people on my level of frequency and lower (even though I believe in principle we are on the same level) who are in need of help. I use runestones to uncover the pieces of my past lives and in turn find answers that will help myself these days. It is fascinating to learn so many people use a deck of tarot cards for anything and everything.

Unconditional Light and love to all,
Soulauraz
Closed Thread