Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-03-2019, 05:27 PM
Master
There are Mountains on the TF Journey

When you really truly meet and connect to your tf, there will be mountains that stand between the two of you. There will be so many things that are keeping you apart and the closer you get together, that harsher things will get.

It will feel impossible, it won't be, but what stands between you two will be wrapped up in all the beliefs and limitations that the pair have absorbed as children.

Maybe parents say a mixed coupling is no good, the karmic holds on too tight to one of you and you are kept apart through fate and circumstances. Your age difference, where you live, your jobs, finances ... Love can conquer.

Yet the test involved in moving the Mountain, will hurt in ways that will stretch everything.

It is not surprising that many people do not make it, because it takes a deep resilience, a soul testing that destroys all the old thinking and beliefs. It crushes everything.

This can be ideas about the people you knew, family, jobs friends. In fact in some ways the ending of one life to let the phoenix in the twins rise.

The heart takes a deep knock and everything falls away that was familiar, because the truth is laid out for all to see. This is how some twins get back together, by moving great mountains. Wanting to run for the hills, but still despite the tears, the pain and the sorrow. They keep standing beside each other and supporting each other.

It's hard to say what making it means as I do not think that union necessarily means living under the umbrella of how the 3d world describes connection. I think union is whatever the twins make it, once they have moved the mountains and made peace that not everyone will love what they have...

Once the twins get there, it is for them to decide what they are to each other - and it could be anything togetherness or not, they will help each other to rise to the best of themselves...
Old 29-03-2019, 06:07 PM
Master
To be honest, I don't know about this. I sat with it for a bit, and I've seen others write similar things. But somehow it never really feels to be correct.
I don't think when someone's at a Twin Flame level of development they will still be haunted and troubled by childhood things. Maybe a bit but I believe in order to be a Twin Flame you've gone through so much growth that you've dealt with these issues. Only then can you meet your TF.
Also the "to help each other rise to the best of themselves..." that's not Twin Flame. That's either Twin Soul (level lower) where the purpose it to mirror, grow as an individual, bang out old hurts from the past and so on.
The purpose of TFs coming together is to help the planet and mankind ascend, not to bang out personal issues and help each other grow.
Of course that is part of it, a healthy relationship always does that, but I feel they're much further in personal development than what you describe.
Yes, in most cases there will be some obstacles, I personally don't believe they are never ending, that there is more and more and more each time one is removed.
That again, I feel is Twin Soul or 'false' TF, which likely is Twin Soul btw.
Or a Karmic partner which can be a very deep connection too.

I personally also believe it IS meant that TFs come together in a romantic relationship.
I feel it's an illusion to think that it can also be otherwise, like friends or something. That's not the purpose of TFs nor can you fulfill the purpose. You need to be in a romantic relationship for that because that adds a depth and different energies to it that a friendship will and can never have.
Of course it feels better to tell yourself it's also okay to not be in such a union. But then I feel like saying, are you really talking TF here?
I don't mean to be mean, please don't get me wrong. I do believe in TFs, I am convinced about it existing even, just as I am convinced it doesn't happen nearly as often as people think. Yet, hundreds, thousands, claim to be a TF...
Old 29-03-2019, 07:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't know what to think about either the post or the reply. I was a skeptic that didn't and still doesn't believe in much of the supernatural and spiritual side of life. My religion, Buddhism, does't deal with individual souls and identities, especially upon death. So the concept of this being about "2 people" and some kind of physical relationship, seems far fetched.

But then it hits, and it's undeniable. Mine doesn't take or even feel the need to be a physical relationship. Under the right circumstances, we'd probably be able to move those proverbial mountains, but under those same circumstances, we never would have met to begin with.

Not being physical, though, doesn't change this in any way. Likewise, I don't see a need to destroy your life in order to pursue the partnership.

And I can say that before I ever knew what a TF was, I encountered the exact description of it in my life. Thousands of miles and several years, yet we still had the same lives, in the same areas, doing the same things, but making exactly opposite choices, yet, ending up in exactly the same place, at the same time, doing the same thing. Every mark on that TF board was checked, even though I never even heard of the concept.

Still, while I believe a physical connection would be earth shattering, the lack of one doesn't invalidate the whole thing.
Old 31-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
To be honest, I don't know about this. I sat with it for a bit, and I've seen others write similar things. But somehow it never really feels to be correct.
I don't think when someone's at a Twin Flame level of development they will still be haunted and troubled by childhood things. Maybe a bit but I believe in order to be a Twin Flame you've gone through so much growth that you've dealt with these issues. Only then can you meet your TF.
Also the "to help each other rise to the best of themselves..." that's not Twin Flame. That's either Twin Soul (level lower) where the purpose it to mirror, grow as an individual, bang out old hurts from the past and so on.
The purpose of TFs coming together is to help the planet and mankind ascend, not to bang out personal issues and help each other grow.
Of course that is part of it, a healthy relationship always does that, but I feel they're much further in personal development than what you describe.
Yes, in most cases there will be some obstacles, I personally don't believe they are never ending, that there is more and more and more each time one is removed.

I personally also believe it IS meant that TFs come together in a romantic relationship.
I feel it's an illusion to think that it can also be otherwise, like friends or something. That's not the purpose of TFs nor can you fulfill the purpose. You need to be in a romantic relationship for that because that adds a depth and different energies to it that a friendship will and can never have.
Of course it feels better to tell yourself it's also okay to not be in such a union. But then I feel like saying, are you really talking TF here?
I don't mean to be mean, please don't get me wrong. I do believe in TFs, I am convinced about it existing even, just as I am convinced it doesn't happen nearly as often as people think. Yet, hundreds, thousands, claim to be a TF...

My whole issue with the argument that "well than you aren't really a twin flame" is that, if it is so easy (and obviously it would be) for so many to mistake themselves as tfs that aren't, than what good is the whole thing? Is it really doing more good than harm if so many people come to believe that are it, but aren't? Because obviously if so many that think they are tfs, really are not, than it is pretty easy to mistake oneself when you are something else (whether it be a twin soul, karmic, or whatever human explanation you want to call it.) I think it comes down to, is it really doing the world so much good? If lots of people mistakenly believe they are tfs and go through pain because of it, than it isn't doing as much good as harm.

Personally, I am not questioning that what I've experienced was real or that the spiritual stuff really happened... just that the human explanation of it is what it is portrayed to be. For me, it seems right that it was for the purpose of awakening. I have no need to be a twin flame for any reason and that feels more liberating than holding on to some human-made label for self- worth, or some faulty believe-system.
Old 31-03-2019, 02:23 AM
Deactivated Account
The representation of mountains has been very significant on my journey.
Before I found out about my strong Asian lineage I used to dream about travelling through mountains in China as a very young kid... Like before I was six years old.
I remember feeling the majesty in those dreams... Just pure and free at peace and in awe.

After my awakening I had numerous dreams of being on top of mountains in Asia and also in more arid areas as well either alone or with my DM aspect.
Though there was never a sense of difficulty... Rather it was a sense of purity.
It was always just a meeting of equals looking out over everything.
I later discovered these mountains from my dreams when I was a teenager reading a national geographic magazine.
There is is sense of inner knowing that comes over me when I look at pictures of these mountains.
I have had a lot of karma and also I suspect deeper insights to gain from this heritage...

So far as the mountains go though... For me they represent sacred spaces.. . Pure and free and the journey to ascend is magic.

Mountains are places where we can be in awe of how insignificant we are in the world... Loose ourselves in it and yet... At the same time connect to the essence within us.
We are a world to our own within a larger world.... Within a larger world... Lol. Reminds me a lot of this journey.
Amazing.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't think when someone's at a Twin Flame level of development they will still be haunted and troubled by childhood things.

Some people met their twin in childhood - don't suppose this would have already happened by then! Maybe a bit but I believe in order to be a Twin Flame you've gone through so much growth that you've dealt with these issues. Only then can you meet your TF.

I agree the problems are never ending, however my message is an ode to how things begin for the coupling. Not wanting to convince anyone, this is just how I see it.

As for the romantic bit, I was actually aiming to say that they get the choice whether or not they want to enact that romantic side of themselves, there is so much more to this than we are discussing here.

Yes, I am talking twin flames - we all have our own core beliefs when it comes to this and the mountains that I was speaking about pertain to cultural differences and age differences, as opposed to getting through their growth.

Of course many people would claim to be with their twins, it seems like a great prospect. Although to my mind the whole notion of it sounds a little hellish!!!

Also maybe my message was miscontrued, my meaning misunderstood, because in some ways your response is not a reply to what I mean. Or what I have said.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerxst
I don't know what to think about either the post or the reply. I was a skeptic that didn't and still doesn't believe in much of the supernatural and spiritual side of life. My religion, Buddhism, does't deal with individual souls and identities, especially upon death. So the concept of this being about "2 people" and some kind of physical relationship, seems far fetched.

But then it hits, and it's undeniable.
Not being physical, though, doesn't change this in any way. Likewise, I don't see a need to destroy your life in order to pursue the partnership.

And I can say that before I ever knew what a TF was, I encountered the exact description of it in my life. Thousands of miles and several years, yet we still had the same lives, in the same areas, doing the same things, but making exactly opposite choices, yet, ending up in exactly the same place, at the same time, doing the same thing. Every mark on that TF board was checked, even though I never even heard of the concept.

Still, while I believe a physical connection would be earth shattering, the lack of one doesn't invalidate the whole thing.

I agree with this, because it doesn't have to be the concept that we think it has to be. I'm talking more about the twins that aim to create a physical union of some sort.

I have got to be honest, I had not heard of the twin flame concept initially either.

Mine doesn't take or even feel the need to be a physical relationship. Under the right circumstances, we'd probably be able to move those proverbial mountains, but under those same circumstances, we never would have met to begin with.

I love what you say above there is something honest, raw and truthful about it. We make our choices. My friend said today that he feels fate has everything to do with it, I don't know about that, however I guess it's worth pondering.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139

Personally, I am not questioning that what I've experienced was real or that the spiritual stuff really happened... just that the human explanation of it is what it is portrayed to be. For me, it seems right that it was for the purpose of awakening. I have no need to be a twin flame for any reason and that feels more liberating than holding on to some human-made label for self- worth, or some faulty believe-system.

I have pretty much dropped the label too, I use it here for reference so that people know what I am talking about, however I am with you what does it matter what the label for the connection is. It is the connection that matters ultimately, regardless of said label.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
The representation of mountains has been very significant on my journey.
Before I found out about my strong Asian lineage I used to dream about travelling through mountains in China as a very young kid... Like before I was six years old.
I remember feeling the majesty in those dreams... Just pure and free at peace and in awe.

After my awakening I had numerous dreams of being on top of mountains in Asia and also in more arid areas as well either alone or with my DM aspect.
Though there was never a sense of difficulty... Rather it was a sense of purity.
It was always just a meeting of equals looking out over everything.
I later discovered these mountains from my dreams when I was a teenager reading a national geographic magazine.
There is is sense of inner knowing that comes over me when I look at pictures of these mountains.
I have had a lot of karma and also I suspect deeper insights to gain from this heritage...

So far as the mountains go though... For me they represent sacred spaces.. . Pure and free and the journey to ascend is magic.

We are a world to our own within a larger world.... Within a larger world... Lol. Reminds me a lot of this journey.
Amazing.

I see mountains as sacred too, in fact I love what you say here: Mountains are places where we can be in awe of how insignificant we are in the world... Loose ourselves in it and yet... At the same time connect to the essence within us.

It is the losing ourselves in it being in different places while we aim to connect to another. Basically I almost see it as shamanic, a journey so to speak.
Old 01-04-2019, 03:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
When you really truly meet and connect to your tf, there will be mountains that stand between the two of you. There will be so many things that are keeping you apart and the closer you get together, that harsher things will get.

It will feel impossible, it won't be, but what stands between you two will be wrapped up in all the beliefs and limitations that the pair have absorbed as children.

Maybe parents say a mixed coupling is no good, the karmic holds on too tight to one of you and you are kept apart through fate and circumstances. Your age difference, where you live, your jobs, finances ... Love can conquer.

Yet the test involved in moving the Mountain, will hurt in ways that will stretch everything.

It is not surprising that many people do not make it, because it takes a deep resilience, a soul testing that destroys all the old thinking and beliefs. It crushes everything.

This can be ideas about the people you knew, family, jobs friends. In fact in some ways the ending of one life to let the phoenix in the twins rise.

The heart takes a deep knock and everything falls away that was familiar, because the truth is laid out for all to see. This is how some twins get back together, by moving great mountains. Wanting to run for the hills, but still despite the tears, the pain and the sorrow. They keep standing beside each other and supporting each other.

It's hard to say what making it means as I do not think that union necessarily means living under the umbrella of how the 3d world describes connection. I think union is whatever the twins make it, once they have moved the mountains and made peace that not everyone will love what they have...

Once the twins get there, it is for them to decide what they are to each other - and it could be anything togetherness or not, they will help each other to rise to the best of themselves...

There are different levels of union.
I'd say the physical is one level of it.

there doesnt seem to be an order or rule to union.

tf's smash rules and 'conditions' out the gate anyway.

a rare blessing to come by and sacred.