Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-01-2019, 06:47 PM
Guide

Your Awakening Twin

A few weeks ago I knew the time was right to tell my twin about twin flames. He was open and receptive to this information, albeit confused.

It seems now that he "knows" his awakening is beginning. He's being triggered and realizing things, he's becoming aware of our 5D interaction including shared dreams. He's not too happy with the "negativity" of it. I'm explaining as we go along.

While it's a relief he knows, I also feel like I have to hold his hand as well as do my own work, lol.

So I'm interested in hearing from others on what happened when your twin became aware and started awakening?
Old 25-01-2019, 04:37 AM
Master

Im at the point of the balance.
he is gathering more into his spiritual bowl and I am....well gathering more into my physical bowl. He inspires me to move out into the world and see some of it. I inspire him to open more of his inner world and see more of it.

The best part is the happiness.
Old 26-01-2019, 10:14 AM
Guide

No special experience on that: we both know but he brought this special bond to my attention, right after our 'break up'. He did not 'hold my hand' for what followed.

Still, I wanted to wish you all the best for this part of the journey and give a cheer for that special moment when you both became aware. I know it's life-changing.
Old 27-01-2019, 05:37 PM
Guide

Thanks for your replies. This seems like something a lot of people have not experienced.

Hopefully in time more will have their twin become aware and awaken.
Old 27-01-2019, 11:02 PM
Experiencer

Ssdm1. I wish you all the best. My twin knows all about it. Acknowledged it. And now has chosen, well we both have to leave it in the past. So I hope in your situation you find happiness together.
Old 28-01-2019, 12:28 AM
Knower

I like this post.... I wonder how "common" it is, in general, for one twin to inform another of the connection (it's name, meaning, etc.)

Like ssdm1, I also informed my TF of the connection, and am in a similar place. Hence my interest in this post. :)
Old 17-04-2019, 02:33 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloneyetnot
I like this post.... I wonder how "common" it is, in general, for one twin to inform another of the connection (it's name, meaning, etc.)

Like ssdm1, I also informed my TF of the connection, and am in a similar place. Hence my interest in this post. :)

I dream of how I will meet my twin flame. (Not literal dream, but ponder rather.) I further wonder if they have been awakened or have even heard of the twin flame concept. And I, moreover, wonder how I would introduce them to the concept if they haven't heard of it. For the most part, my ego kinda wants to do the "play it smart" act, acting like I know everything and run the show. I know that's not the true and authentic way to do things. I know in order to do things right, I need to be humble and listen and full of love and acceptance.

#challengeaccepted
Old 22-04-2019, 06:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
A few weeks ago I knew the time was right to tell my twin about twin flames. He was open and receptive to this information, albeit confused.

It seems now that he "knows" his awakening is beginning. He's being triggered and realizing things, he's becoming aware of our 5D interaction including shared dreams. He's not too happy with the "negativity" of it. I'm explaining as we go along.

While it's a relief he knows, I also feel like I have to hold his hand as well as do my own work, lol.

So I'm interested in hearing from others on what happened when your twin became aware and started awakening?

Hey there
It was interesting reading this. My twin knows what we are, however he will not say it. He says that all the window dressing annoys him, he also says that all the people out there professing to be twins, that do videos and readings etc are just using people when they are not really with their twin at all.

I tell him 'he's a cynic' he laughs. I guess this is as good as I will get.

His response is usually "I know that we have a deep love, I know also that I have experienced chaos and falling apart in my life. Yet, label us, I'm just not going to do it."

Gotta say I am with him re: not labelling things to some degree, but hey just once in a while it would be lovely to talk about it with him. Guess, it's not going to happen in any way that I want it to

There we have it.
Old 27-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira

His response is usually "I know that we have a deep love, I know also that I have experienced chaos and falling apart in my life. Yet, label us, I'm just not going to do it."

Gotta say I am with him re: not labelling things to some degree, but hey just once in a while it would be lovely to talk about it with him. Guess, it's not going to happen in any way that I want it to

I know someone who similarly does not want to label the presence they are aware of.
Old 29-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I know someone who similarly does not want to label the presence they are aware of.

Maybe one day ...