Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-10-2010, 04:11 PM
grazier

Lightbulb A Garden

The words that follow below are not my own words they were given to me to place on this forum by a beautiful Being of Light that was a most loving and spiritual person while he travelled his journey on this plane, his last incarnation. He now watches over us all.

Blessings,

grazier

My Garden
As I sit here, behind the veil,
I look over the garden rail,
I hear the little robin sing.
He sings a song so pure and sweet,
Of freedom and of joy sublime.
He has no fear of life and time.
The bees are buzzing around the flowers,
Whiling away their busy hours,
Collecting for their queen and hives.
The flowers bloom, the garden grows,
Filled with creatures, birds and beasts,
Coming in to bask and feast.
The garden was my hope and joy,
Seeds sown when I was just a boy,
Growing with me, in my heart.
I sowed and planted tender shoots,
Hoed and weeded around the roots.
Saplings turned to mighty trees,
A-swaying in the evening breeze,
With blossoms, fruit, and scent so sweet.
But in the end I had to leave
And that did make my poor heart grieve.
But one moves on, and can't stand still,
I left the garden for others to till.
Gardeners capable, loving ones,
But frail plants they didn't understand.
And they had to learn them first hand,
By practice, error and success.
But bindweed entered that beautiful place,
And I looked on with saddened face,
While it gradually rampaged on.
Something had to be done
To protect my frail flowers, every one.
Something drastic and succinct.
The garden was to its former glory brought,
And some new flowers sought
To bring back the former glory.
Plants now will grow, both new and old
And the present gardeners must be bold,
Cutting down the rampant weeds before a hold they take.
I will help you from above
And fill garden and gardeners with my love.
If my guidance they will take,
Sow and plant, tend and weed,
Helping flowers grow, bloom and seed,
For all the world to enjoy God's work.

I created a garden, I had a vision. The garden was for all the world to share in the beauty, peace and Glory of Creation.
I built the garden up from barrenness. I tilled, sowed, planted and weeded with the tools that the Father gave me to use. I listened to the guidance that I was given and when the garden began to take shape I took on helpers to help me tend the plants that grew in it. Although the helpers were interested in the garden and the seeds I sowed, they were themselves fledglings and had to learn. They shared my love and my vision, but they had also to develop their own visions and add their own flair to the garden.
As it grew in beauty I planted mighty trees and beautiful frail hybrid flowers, some of them not from this land. They needed special care and treatment. I taught all I could, I showed all I could, the garden flourished and was a peaceful, nurturing haven for all of God's creatures - mankind, birds, bees, creatures and animals of all kinds. All shared in the peace, love and growth of their haven. All added a bit of themselves - some stayed to grow and to help the garden to grow, some just peeked in, but all shared in the garden's attributes.
Then the time came when I had to leave suddenly, but the garden was in good hands. The helpers all shared in the vision and cared and tended the plants and added new plants, some that they had created themselves.
Unfortunately, some rampant weeds found their way into the garden - some weeds that disguised themselves as beautiful flowers - other weeds entered that were unknown to the gardeners - some were brought in by visitors, some intentionally, some unknowingly. These weeds began to spread among the beautiful flowers, choking some of the delicate species. The gardeners didn't know what to do, they were unfamiliar with some of the weeds and thought that they were wild flowers. They were of the ilk that accepted that a weed is only an unwanted plant, even bindweed had its own beauty.
The garden lost its lustre, delicate blooms were dying - cross-pollination between exotic blooms and weed seeds were creating destructive plants. The garden needed help.
I knew what was happening and I could see that the gardeners needed help or the garden would lose all of it peace and beauty and corruption would overtake.
It broke my heart to do it but I came back and took out all of the plants that had been sown, planted or had found their way in since I left and I left only what was left of those plants that were there at the time of my departure.
Of the remaining gardeners most of them have learnt by my drastic action and they understand now what my real vision was, and they will help the new gardeners - they will heed my guidance as to what are the destructive weeds and they will destroy them before they can take a hold again.
My head gardener understands her role as she was closest to my heart and to my vision. She can receive and interpret my guidance and the guidance given to her and the gardeners from my messengers and agents.
So now the garden is back to its former glory, it will grow again with new and lovelier flowers, encouraging more visitors, some of which will stay, all of which will add to the glory, but the weeds will eventually be recognized and weeded out, because the gardeners have learnt from the experience.
The garden survives through Devolution.
God Bless you all - Garden, Gardeners, Flowers and Visitors - Grow with the Creators' Love.

Last edited by grazier : 12-10-2010 at 04:18 PM.