Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-01-2018, 01:03 PM
Master

Agreed! And it's always fun to speak about something you love with peoples that are like minded. And it is especially fun to meet them in person. I don't know if you have heard of meetup, but I'm pretty sure it is in a lot of countries now. When I was ready to step out of my box in the physical plane LOL and meet some people who knew about Abraham (because the only people I knew who knew about Abraham was my family) I started a meetup in my area. No, actually the first meetup I went to was someone who had already started a meetup for people who wanted to explore Abraham more. We went for awhile and it was fun at first, but it wasn't quite what we were looking for, and so I started one that was more discussion rather than structured (which was the one we had found) and it was so much fun, and we met people that we are friends with still. There is a meetup for just about anything. The only thing I would say about meetup is, if I were going to a new one, I would go to one that was outdoors, or in a more public setting, or get referrals from other people in the meetup, but that is my generation LOL. But that opened up my world a little more, knowing there were some Abrahammers and speaking to them. It has morphed into something I never would have expected, and it was a gut instinct and I was following my trail of breadcrumbs and that's how I stumbled upon meetup, because I had never heard of it before. And it's like Goldilocks sometimes. Some fit and some are just not quite what I was looking for.

So just a fun share. There are a lot of spiritual but not religious peoples and all sorts of meetups in my area. Spirituality is a huge topic on meetup if you are interested in meeting new people in your area. Just an FYI, some of them charge a fee to attend, and some of them are free.

Fun times :)
Old 21-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Experiencer

Thanks again for sharing all these awesome ideas. I am lying in bed and the moment and I have a mountain of reading to do. And I can't wait!
Old 21-01-2018, 10:29 PM
Deactivated Account

how do you differentiate between the kinds of psychic experiences I am relating?

Look up the different claires - clairvoyant, clairsentient, clairaudient, telepathy etc.

What is your own physic experience(s) like?

Fascinating

why am I not getting help from my guides with my eating issues?

Likely not developed enough as yet to get the information through

where else might I search for help with my eating problems?

Dietitian?

if you've ever channeled, how do you know when you hit "mischief" and how can you avoid it?

You'll hit mischief if you go floating around without clear intent as to who and what you're attempting to tap into, your intention is the key to keeping safe but understand that no guide will ever interfere with your free will so if someone or something is telling you what to do or not do then get rid, ask them to move on and they will as no one can use us as a channel without our permission, they'll simply go and find a new host who's willing.

how far do you trust your guides?

The most powerful and comforting relationship I have, I do and have trusted mine with my life literally by going into a situation under spiritual guidance where the stake was my life to save many others, the risk was calculated however and I managed to walk away with my life by a hairs breath which would have been lost had I given way to fear.

We must be sure it's our guide we're tapping into once we've made a connection which they will confirm once the necessary psychic skills are further developed and the relationship can grow from there, the amount of trust in the relationship is like any other it's built up slowly and surely.
Old 21-01-2018, 10:55 PM
Experiencer

thank you for taking the time to read my questions and then answer them. Giving of one's time is one of the best gifts there is.
Old 23-01-2018, 04:31 AM
Master

Hey Dee - I just thought of something that you might want to try that helped me finally begin to channel. I tried it a lot LOL. But it was fun, and frustrating, because I am not a visual thinker (or wasn't then). It is easier now for me to visualize, but back then when I was learning, it was difficult.

Seth gave instructions in his first book on how to raise your consciousness - not your vibration, just your consciousness. That is an important thing to do as well.

So, relax and breathe .... and picture a ladder in front of you, any ladder that appeals to you, and one that has 3 steps. Now picture yourself going up the ladder, and at the top of the ladder is a platform. Now climb on the platform. The platform is going to be your homework. On this platform, visualize any place you want it to be. I don't want to give you any clues, because you should make it your own. And put things there you would like to be there, and try and spend some time each day climbing the 3 steps up and spending time with the space you are creating.

It trains you on how to raise your consciousness in a very easy, simple way. And it is fun. You can do any thing in this space that you want. The more time you spend there, the easier it gets to get there.

It's not a chore you have to do. Just, when you think about it and you have 5 minutes, try it out. It will help when you do some of the visualizations from Opening to Channel.

Toodles!
Old 23-01-2018, 03:18 PM
Experiencer

Nemeless, I LOVE it! Thanks again. I am going to try it today. I can tell it is fun.

I am reading Opening to Channel, but I didn't read it yesterday. I am reading a book I bought probably near in time to when I bought Opening. It's called Frequency. No one recommended it to me, but I was drawn to it and seem to be drawn to it again. But I find I keep repeating the sentences...can't seem to absorb them. I remember when I started reading it years ago I had the same experience, so it is something about the book. Last night I was again struggling to absorb them and then I got a few and it was amazing. In fact, I think Frequency was speaking to what I'd read in Opening

I've explored some of the links you gave me. I didn't realize some were channelings you'd done!--even though, on rereading, I realize you'd said that. Thank you! I need to go back to the one on eating. Pretty amazing stuff. Thanks for sharing it.

And I explored some of the Abraham youtubes. I even watched a few on my own. Can't remember if the one about the waitress was one you gave me--I don't think so. Anyway, I listened to some you linked me to that were very good, that explained stuff in a way that I was getting it--that established a kind of foundation--, then I listened to one about a waitress that seemed to illustrate what I'd heard. The two abraham people--Ester and ?--I forget their names, ended up at this restaurant that wasn't a very good restaurant (that in itself is a fun and funny story), and they give the waitress a bunch of money left over from their recent show. 'and the waitress went into the back room to open the envelope with the money and she was so shocked she dropped a few plates.

The waitress came out and told them that when she woke up that day she said, "something good is going to happen today." Anyway, that attitude is what Abraham meant that we want to adopt.

And so I've been adopting it. Not adopting it because I want to get material things...because all this isn't about material things for me. I like material things...but this is about something deeper. I tried adopting it on a material thing to practice--and to get the material thing I wanted. lol. It was really cool. I could feel something as I did what I did. I told the universe that I was going to get this item and I was going to get it very, very soon. This was an item that was hard to find, but not for me. (Just a pair of leggings, so nothing really valuable.) Anyway, I told myself I knew these leggings were just around the corner and I was going to find them now. There was no doubt--just utter knowing, and there was no ambivalence. Before "turning" this attitude on, I had looked but come up empty. But when I turned this attitude on, I went right to where they were and purchased them. I could feel that I was bringing the item and me together. It was just awesome! It was a feeling thing every bit as much as anything else. I could feel it in my body that I was going to get these leggings. It was me making it happen. Really? I really made it happen? I think so.

Anyway, all kinds of things are happening inside me. It is really, really awesome. and each source--book, youtube, posting--is feeding the others. Things are all coming together. It is quite a ride.

I think you are being my earthly guide right now. Thank you!
Old 24-01-2018, 02:16 AM
Master

Your welcome :) I love sharing, and I get a lot back too! I love the story about the waitress and your manifesting tights. Have fun
Old 24-01-2018, 04:05 AM
Master

Dee - I just got this impulse to share this with you. So, when you are looking for something to watch with some spare time, you might like this. The only problem is, the music is wrong. So you start the first link and mute the sound, then start the second link and turn the sound on, then when they start talking you reverse that, but then you have to keep doing it when they stop talking, and you will get more of a feel for the original. Well worth watching. So enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nMhxTXYx20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t98LWNwUhI
Old 25-01-2018, 05:47 AM
Experiencer

Thanks Nameless. You are too generous!

Now I am going to try to give you a hyperlink to a thread you may already be familiar with, but I do not know how to make hyperlinks and I want to figure out how to make them.

Besides, you deserve homework, too. lol

So, here is a link to the spirit guide sparrow thread that I've been reading today. This is really good stuff. I posted a few times and got answers, which I cut and pasted for my own records. If I find the pages where my posts and responses are, I should make a hyperlink.

So much reading to do! Love, love, love it!
Old 25-01-2018, 05:49 AM
Experiencer

Yay! I did it!

I've been enjoying working on my ...what did you call it...platform? at the top of the three steps?

Gonna go read Open to Channel now.