Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Moonkestrel

Post Earth Magic oracle cards and book

Has anyone got/used Stephen Farmer's Earth Magic oracle cards? If so, what are your thoughts about them? What's the artwork like, how do they feel?

Am a big fan of Stephen's other cards and these new ones are on my wish list! Would also like to treat myself to the book when I can afford it! Xxxx
Old 23-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Uhmar

this might help you ..
http://tarotnotes-majorandminor.blog...cle-cards.html
Old 23-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Moonkestrel

Thanks Uhmar!
Old 25-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Moonkestrel

No-one used these yet? xx
Old 20-03-2011, 04:24 AM
nightowl

Hey Moonkestrel,
I have been looking at this deck too. Is there a place where I can see more of the cards, and not just the box picture? I have been looking for a oracle deck for the elements. I am also considering a deck for trees. Have you heard of the Tree Angel Oracle deck?

nightowl
Old 20-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Uhmar

I looked at Aeclectic tarot and they still dont have any eath magic cards pics
but this page may help you with the tees

http://www.aeclectic.net/cgi/search....=trees&x=7&y=2

I have the green man tree oracle whcih I intermix with other oracle cards
Old 20-03-2011, 08:06 PM
nightowl

Thanks Uhmar. I have been able to see some of the cards in the Earth Magic deck by using google image search. I think I will do the same for the Tree Angel deck and see what comes up.
Old 20-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Ciqala

I have his oracle deck "Messages From Your Animal Spirit Guides", and i resonate with him, his messages are heartfelt and very detailed, he is down to earth, and very wise in the messages he portrayed for each animal, so if this is like his other decks, they are good for any questions. Unlike many animal totem decks, this one does not base it on any set belief systems characteristics of animals, but he does an amazing job of using the qualities of animals, and building views onto it, which is nice if you want a skies possibility of answers, and not just "this is what the fox symbolizes". He is very adept and knowledgable spiritually in his background, it shows in the message book, the messages are more profound than most oracles, so if you like detail and lots of message from your guide books, it seems he's the way to go.

The thing I love most about these cards, is they have little messages on the cards themselves, underneath the artwork, so when you draw one in a reading, you can know what it means before you look into the full blown guide book answer.

They are not my favourite artwork by far, and the cards are overly thick and stick together, not good for random floor spreads of scattering them about. But they are cute, and they have a thick, ancient type feel and look to them, and they work amazingly.

The cards are amazing and they feel nice and magical, they work well for me. Their appearance has whimsical wispy artwork, nice to portray animals.
This particular deck has blue herons on the back of the cards, i found that interesting, because I hardly find blue herons portrayed anywhere.
Old 26-03-2011, 01:59 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonkestrel
No-one used these yet? xx

Moonkestrel,
I decided to get the Earth Magic deck. I will be happy to share with you what I think when I get them.

nightowl
Old 26-03-2011, 02:27 AM
Windflower

I recieved these cards as gift from my husband. They have quickly become my favorite card deck. I find them to be extreamly accurate for myself. Keep in mind everyone connects to differently to differents decks. I have a strong love for nature and animals so I feel that this was the perfect fit for me. Do the prayer in the book/guide before using the deck. I definatly feel that this helped in making it personally my deck. I love them and they are beautiful. I love Dr. Steven Farmer and his wife Doreen Virtue.