Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-01-2018, 07:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 How do I find out name of my guardian angel?

Hi, I am very new to trying to develop spiritually, following the death of my dad only last month. But since then I have been reading that we all have a guardian angel. Knowing this, I have started talking to this angel but would love to learn his/her name to make it feel more personal. I am also hoping to develop more spiritually - any advice on this matter would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

Claire x
Old 21-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Guide

Next time you talk to your guardian angel, ask him/her.

If you don't get a direct answer (some angels don't seem to feel a need for names. It's like their energy signature is how they are recognized) ask him/her what you can call them.

I've been talking to my guardian angel for years now. Long ago I asked what his name was. His response was that his name was unpronounceable by human minds.

So I asked what he would like to be called. And he told me he'd like me to call him friend. So I've referred to him as Friend ever since.

So as I said, just ask :)
Old 21-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Experiencer

I have 2 Guardian Angels and they both don't talk very much. But they do on occaision. When I first heard them I just right out plainly asked what their names were and they just told me.. Ajiel and Ciel.