Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 31-05-2013, 03:05 AM
jsimone88

Things Mysteriously Missing...HELP!!

Hi All,

I'm new here and I have been having weird things happening and need some advise. Things have been mysteriously missing from my house. This started maybe 2-3 years ago and I was living in a duplex. I had Wii Games go missing, my new GPS, my old Sony laptop that did't work and other little things. Now fast forward to the present where I have moved to an apartment in a totally different state and things are still vanishing! It seems like its getting more and more frequent. iI have had money vanish, multiple pairs of shoes, and my wedding band to name a few. I have even had my 3 years old 's things go missing. During Christmas my husband & I put all of his gifts in the hall closet, then when it was time to wrap the gifts toys were missing! 2 months ago we went and bought him some new clothes and the whole Children's Place bag went missing within a few days of getting it. Then last week I brought him some more new clothes and I hung them up in the closet and BAM the next day one of the shirts were missing. The most recent thing happened the other day when my cell phone went missing. What is going on? I am going crazy here! I have even accused my husband of taking things because I have been mad or have cried because I am so upset. I can not afford for things to be disappearing like this.

Sorry to go on like this on my first post, but this has been an uphill battle and I haven't been able to really talk to anyone about it. But, Nice to meet you all lol
Old 31-05-2013, 12:55 PM
Master
Hello. I've had spirits take things, but they always return them. I thought I was going crazy the first time as well. I had a shirt go missing for 4 days. Look in unexpected places for the items. My cell phone charger was gone for a couple of days and returned, but it was on the floor under a cabinet in my kitchen. It wasn't there previously.

Do you feel anything when this happens? Tingling or a sense of someone there with you? Does this happen when you're gone or when there is someone at home? I haven't had big things taken, tho. If there is no other explanation, then it is possible that you have a spirit living with you. He is trying to get your attention.

Try talking to him/her. You can do it out loud or telepathically. Insist very strongly that you want him to stop taking your things and you want them returned. Talk to him just as you would a living person. You can use a recorder to ask questions and wait for answers or you can leave it unattended and see what you get.

I hope you get some results.
Old 31-05-2013, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator
I was going to suggest the same thing as onetruebeliever. I was wondering where you found the objects? My things have gone missing I instantly ask my kids lol, Then I ask out loud for them to be returned.

I would do the tape recorder things too.
Old 31-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Master
Well. The shirt had just been washed and put in my drawer - right on top. It is royal purple(sweatshirt) you can't miss it! I went to put it on the next morning and it was not there. I tore my house apart and even looked at my Mom's(I do her laundry). It was no where to be found. I looked behind the dryer, in the linen closet, everywhere. On day 4 I looked again and my shirt was back in the drawer right on top. It was folded very differently than I left it.

I had just cleaned the tv room and set the dogs bones on their pad. We left and when we got back one bone was missing. I looked high and low. I looked outside, in the car, basement, under everything and in every closet. On day 3 of the missing dog bone, I found it under my bed right on the corner. There was nothing under my bed at all all week except for some dust bunnies!

Keys, CDs, and a spatula have gone missing. They usually turn up shortly after we ask them to be returned. The spatula was gone for about 1 week - it turned up back in the canister I keep my utensils in. It's a big silver one - not hard to lose. I thought maybe I threw it away. Keys are found far from where we left them, sometimes in plain sight, sometimes under a piece of paper or something. Same with CDs.

The most exciting thing to have moved in my house were the dogs snack bowls. My son was still asleep, hubby at work and the dogs asleep. One was on one side of the room, one on the other by the door. I picked them up and took them to the kitchen. I had my recorder on because I felt someone there. Anyway, I went on the computer, got up to go to the bathroom. The bowls were back in the room - one on the far side, one by the door, but almost outside of it. The neat thing is, on the recording, you can hear the glass clink together when they are brought back. So, so cool!
Old 31-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Super Moderator
It may not be funny at the time. But after it is funny. I find anyways.. I have left a recorder on I don't have enough of patience to listen to it. I think I will try web cam sometime.
Old 31-05-2013, 07:43 PM
jsimone88

Thanks for replying guys! I have given up on looking for the stuff and I have found none of the missing things. I will start back looking again AFTER I ask for them back.

To answer your questions onetruebeliever, I have never felt anything weird or any kind of spirit what so ever. I am also not sure if its happening while I'm gone or at home. I am guessing both because I was home when my phone vanished. I had a talk with my husband last night and he finally admitted to me that he let one of his friends borrow some Wii games and he never got them back. He also admitted to taking a loan out on the GPS when he was laid off from his job because he needed some money and he never got it back. I chewed him out for this because this should have been discussed beforehand. All of the other stuff he said he had nothing to do with.

I may try the recorder thing with my husband's cell phone tonight because obviously I don't have mine. One other thing that I forgot to mention is that one day I came home from work and I looked in my dresser drawer and my clothes looked as if someone was rummaging through them. There was also clothing moved from one dresser drawer to the next. The night before I folded my clothing neatly and put them away. Again, I asked my husband about this as well since he is home during the day, but he said he was not in my dresser at all.

Another thing to note, which may be the weirdest thing, is one night I was lying in the bed and then my husband came in the room and asked me "What did you say to Jo Jo (our son) when you went in his bedroom?" I told him that I didn't say anything because I didn't go in there. He kept saying "Yes you did, I saw you walking in his room" and I continued to tell him that I did not get out of the bed. He then swore that he saw me walk from our room to our sons room and he heard my footsteps, and for me to stop playing with him because I was making him scared. He scared me after that, but eventually we just shrugged it off. As stated earlier, I have never experienced anything. This makes me think about my lovely great aunt that passed away maybe 7 years ago and everyone always said that we resembled each other. I wonder if it could be her there with us....
Old 31-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Master
Could be. It is hard to figure out who it is. You could ask that she give you some kind of sign to let you know. I had a spirit who had my Dad's name and I wanted to know if it was really him. It's a long story, but my guide told me to be aware of father, so I was afraid to talk to this spirit.

I put a signet ring and a penny on my dresser inside of a circle. I asked him to move one of them to prove it was him. He did, but ever so slightly - both items. I still wasn't convinced, so I asked him to do it again. He moved the penny outside of the circle and the ring a little. I was still leary, so I asked a third time. He not only moved the ring, he turned it upside down! I knew then that it was if fact my Dad. I have spoken with him a few times.
Old 31-05-2013, 08:41 PM
jsimone88

Neat. I might try something like that, but this is all so new to me and I am afraid. I am a Christian though so I think it might be best to definitely pray and ask for protection before I dive into anything.

How else could I communicate? I thought about doing the light switch thing (switch lights on once for yes 2x for no) but that may freak me out. I need to do something subtle that won't ruffle my feathers too much.
Old 31-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Super Moderator
I have done this too. since I have a way with "things" I used to get them to move things in front of my friends eyes. I feel them all the time.

long time ago my ex hubby was at home trying to sleep.and called me to tell me to hurry because he was scared of what ever was in our house and he couldn't sleep. It was bouncing a ball down the stairs or something and slamming non existing doors.( The night before it flung my spoon collection off the wall. I was mad at it so I started yelling at it to be quiet and let me sleep So it decided to come while I was away.)
I told him to tell it to go home now and get mad at it. he did and when I got home I couldn't feel it. My cat relaxed.(she hated visitors) The house we lived in was old and have 4 apartments in it. We knew the neighbors schedules. It had at least 3 spirits. and I saw orbs there and other things.I was never afraid of it. I enjoyed the orbs they were colorful and playful. The thing that would always throw my spoons across the room though. I never saw it again after I yelled at it. It may have returned after we moved out. lol
But I seem to pick up on them where ever I go.

I was going to say maybe you could get it to go. once you figure it out. Just start talking to it. I would also have another talk with your hubby just to be clear what he sold or moved just to clarify.
don't do the light switch thing. Try a candle flickering.
Old 31-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Master
It depends on how much energy your spirit has. Some can speak audibly, some can only communicate telepathically. Some may only be able to give you symbols and not words. I get 1 - 3 words plus symbols when we telepathically communicate. Moving things requires energy as well.

I don't feel this is anybody to be afraid of. We have spirits around us all the time. Asking for protection is always a good thing. Coins are a good way to start. I have had coins move many times when I have asked. However, it probably won't be right then and there. The thing with my Dad took 3 earth plane days. Spirit timetables are different than ours.

As tealtwist said, I would also clarify that your husband hasn't been messing with you and your things. Debunk, debunk, debunk. Not everything that happens is paranormal. Quite often there is a logical explanation for our experiences. If we can't find an explanation then we can consider it paranormal.