Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 27-09-2019, 01:29 PM
Guide

Hanging out with Gnomes

I was doing some meditation and was noticing a bunch of lights in my room. I decided to give thanks to all my guardians and was saying thank you to all the groups that work with me which included the gnomes & the fairy's. Later that night after being asleep for a hr or 2 I saw this gnome guy come to me and he waved something that looked like a wand & it made me into a gnome version me. He even showed me a mirror of what I looked like. Lol I was like.... I still look hot as a gnome.

Anyways... we have a wand again a portal opened up to some tree and there was a section where the roots were exposed or above ground and we went running towards it and it was a portal of some kind. Inside ot looked like a tunnel and from there we went through another portal that looked like a wall. We ended up at a school hallway somewhere and having fun spooking some of the kids. We would just hide behind a corner and when the kid came we would go HEY! Lol and take off running.

I forgot how long the dream was but it was a lot of fun. We even got to sit down and eat ice cream.

I remember speaking with gnome guy but it felt like we have known each other for a long time. Since I was pretty much dreaming I wasn't really interested in details and asking questions of the gnome life & was just going with the flow.

It seems that gnomes are really busy people.

Thanks for reading... I wanted to share... this has never happened before.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:30 AM
Suspended

Angry Hanging out

Hi there
Very interesting...
Old 27-04-2020, 11:08 AM
Seeker

Hey SkyGod, so fascinated! A few weeks ago I was meditating and I saw a gnome carrying a stick. He was holding it like one would a wand, only it was covered in a quartz-like glitter substance. I couldn’t get a clear picture of the stick as it came in flashes, and the gnome was only visible to me for less than 5 seconds. Behind the gnome was a tree painted in shades of blue and gold. Just wondering whether you might’ve seen something similar/a tree?
Old 28-04-2020, 01:21 AM
Guide

Nope I have only had run in with gnomes a few times and that time hanging out with 1 of them some parts of the adventure are hazy now. I dont think I saw him with a wand but it wouldn't surprise me considering they have pointed hats. The I technically still dont know much about them other than observations. Maybe I will get a chance to talk to one about some details.
Old 02-05-2020, 02:04 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Nope I have only had run in with gnomes a few times and that time hanging out with 1 of them some parts of the adventure are hazy now. I dont think I saw him with a wand but it wouldn't surprise me considering they have pointed hats. The I technically still dont know much about them other than observations. Maybe I will get a chance to talk to one about some details.

I’m sure more adventures will come, it seems you have a connection with the gnomes. I like your observation on the pointy hats! As beings of craftsmanship, it could’ve been a tool other than a wand he was carrying. I did make a faery garden not too long ago, and now I’m wanting to create a little garden especially for the gnomes. I wonder if that will attract more visits...have heard that leaving beer or porridge out might attract them too.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:55 PM
Pathfinder
Super cool story! I hope so much to encounter these beings
Old 05-05-2020, 05:02 AM
Guide

Meh Gnomes and Fairies are all around us but we may not noticed them. They seem to be in a close vibration to humans but higher up so we cant see them unless we do inner work like meditation and being light-workers. Also a green thumb and a care for mother earth is a must if you want them to be your friends. I think if you call out to some they will be around to here ya and may even act as your guides in some capacity. I know they looked after me during times when I was going through depression. Good luck! Its definitely cool to think of such beings and hopefully we get to experience them more consciously.
Old 04-02-2021, 03:44 AM
Seeker

Interesting. I remember my uncle telling me about his run in with gnomes as a child playing around a large tree. He could hear their tiny voices and said they would occasionally toss a pebble his way! Although he never actually saw them he's convinced that it was them indeed.
Old 10-02-2021, 05:42 AM
Guide

Yeah Im cool with my gnomes apparently. I dont quite understand how or why but I know they have been with me a long time. They help me in my dreams and stay motivated when I was depressed or down. I assume as I get better at astral travel I will be able to experience them more. I wonder if they just cloak themselves or good hiders? Even thought they help me they seem to try to avoid me seeing them for what ever reason.
Old 10-02-2021, 05:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is interesting gnomes are something that all 3 of my kids do not care for and never have. From early childhood they all said "no" to having any of them around. Even in childhood books if it was about a gnomes they did not want anything to do with reading that book.

I have had a few in the garden as statues and every time I would bring one in that is "different" they would not last, would fall apart even though they are outdoor rated. I had one that was African American and found him almost smashed one morning yet the security camera showed nothing around him. I had another that lost his head literally. Other statues have been in my front garden for years now.

I have just ordered 2 "naked" one's for the front deck. They seemed so whimsical and cute. Will see what happens to them?

I ask the kids why they say they are "evil" in nature. Maybe some past life connections to them on some levels.

Lynn