Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 22-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Master
Yep astral I agree :)
Spiritlite.
Old 23-02-2011, 07:26 AM
sruthy

yeh for sure.. i've heard that these boards were haunted and always came back to the place where it was kept no matter how many times peole threw it away.. creepy... yet funny...
Old 23-02-2011, 07:38 AM
Graelwyn

I would personally stay well away unless you really know what you are doing.
My ex used one with a group of friends at boarding school as a teen, and something did happen, and it was still with him when I met him, and let's just say, much as my rational and frightened mind tried to deny the reality, it couldn't. You never know what might come of such a thing and like any tool, if used wrongly, you might come a cropper and bring about something you will struggle to get rid of.
Old 23-02-2011, 08:17 AM
Sangress

Don't meddle with a board unless you've been taught how to use one by someone who knows the complete history of the talking board and correct rituals and spells placed upon the board before its use.

And after that be sure to make your own board from scratch and make codewords and energetic tripwires in case of an emergency.

Be sure to learn spiritual etiquette too. It is easy for people to offend spirits when they cant give a proper greeting and introduction, or even recognize who they are speaking with and interacting with.

Lastly, do not make promises, pacts, trade offs, deals or contracts that you cannot go through with because there are consequences that cannot be escaped unless some kind of need is met.

This is only my opinion.

I've used the Ouija for 10 or 12 years now and it has served me and the spirits well.
Old 23-02-2011, 08:47 AM
sruthy

yeah...sure... thanks alot... :) i dont really wanna try one... was just asking what i've heard...
Old 23-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress

I've used the Ouija for 10 or 12 years now and it has served me and the spirits well.

Sangress your profile says you are 17 yrs old ... have you been using the Ouija since 5-7 yrs of age?
Old 23-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Experiencer
Although when I was young I was always curious about spirits and things I experienced but could not explain, something in me always told me to steer clear of those boards.
I just don't think they're for me.
Old 23-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Sangress your profile says you are 17 yrs old ... have you been using the Ouija since 5-7 yrs of age?

I came out of the womb with a Ouija board. My mother must have had some odd cravings during pregnancy.
Old 24-02-2011, 07:04 AM
Sangress

Quote:

Yes. I have been using the Ouija since I was about 5-7 years of age.

Accompanied by an adult of course.

Quote:
I came out of the womb with a Ouija board. My mother must have had some odd cravings during pregnancy.

Hah.
Old 25-02-2011, 04:45 AM
MYFIGO

I was a young teen when my Grandmother introduced me to the Quija board. She was the only person I knew with psychic abilities. (I never dreamed I had them LOL)

We asked all kinds of questions. I can still remember her amusement and fascination with it. Many of our questions and answers were later proved valid. Our experiences were all positive.

When I was in my 20's though, one night my girlfriends and I sat around the dining room table and asked the Quija board for a sign that there was a spirit present. Immediately, the light fixture (a stained glass pendant style) began spinning rapidly in circles. ( We only had candles lit at the time) An eerie neon blue light circled the room at nearly ceiling height for several minutes.

We all gasped, a couple of the girl screamed. We all drew our hands back from the pointer with eyes open wide. My friends gathered up their purses and left right then. I've never used a Quija board since ... nearly 35 years.

I think that while it wasn't necessarily a bad experience, it was one I wasn't ready to embrace. I would think now that the blue light I saw was a positive energy and a powerful one as well.

I think it good advice to use the board wisely and with protection.