Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-01-2011, 11:45 AM
sunny shine

Question for light workers

I read in one of the articles today that light workers experience weight gain because body fat is required to store the higher vibration etc. is this true?

Details in the below thread posted today

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9876
Old 24-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Sundialed

hahahahaha that is so funny, from my limited knowledge, your heart holds the frequency, the more fear the lower the vibration, the more love, the higher the vibration. if i were to have more fat it would not contribute to a higher vibration for me. just imo...

love
Old 24-01-2011, 04:40 PM
glenos

What a load of nonsense. Where do folk get these ideas from...
Old 24-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Enya

oh dear oh dear oh dear... sounds awfully like an excuse, to me...
I can imagine my doc's reaction - I'm storing a higher vibration in my obese layer...

Sorry, but I can guess where this one came from - try a series of books by Robin Hobb (Shaman's Crossing, Forest Mage), where the lead character eats certain foods and stores their energy in the form of fat layers, which denote his power and strength and which he can then expend on behalf of the natural world. Excellent ideas and storyline etc, but - it's fantasy.

OMG - I just read it... it's worse than I thought...
Old 25-01-2011, 06:29 AM
sunny shine

I read the comments on the end of the article from that website there are lot of people who seem to agree with that. but i tried searching in the net for more details but could not find one.
Old 25-01-2011, 07:09 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
I read in one of the articles today that light workers experience weight gain because body fat is required to store the higher vibration etc. is this true?

Details in the below thread posted today

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9876
Once again.. I believe this channel had some informaton about weight gain through water.. can't exactly remember.. I'm fuzzy on those details

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9733
Old 25-01-2011, 07:13 AM
Master
Maybe bigger bodies make bigger shadows?
Old 25-01-2011, 08:00 AM
SoaringSpirit

Being overweight is unhealthy and bad for us so I VERY MUCH DOUBT that we would need to be overweight to store higher vibrations, in fact, I would think that by increasing our vibrations we are more likely to become more healthy and change our eating and excercise routines in a more healthy way.

Balance is the key, not overweight, not underweight....
Old 25-01-2011, 03:48 PM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoaringSpirit
Being overweight is unhealthy and bad for us so I VERY MUCH DOUBT that we would need to be overweight to store higher vibrations, in fact, I would think that by increasing our vibrations we are more likely to become more healthy and change our eating and excercise routines in a more healthy way.

Balance is the key, not overweight, not underweight....

well what you say makes sense. I believe this article also talks about what you had mentioned on the change of food habits etc.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:36 AM
L'angel

Really? IDK, never heard that one!!!