Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 15-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Guide

If you dont fight, u gonna lose. Its that simple. U can bring all the love and compassion to the table. Its not gonna work. Because it is suicide. Those energies do not touch the lower energies. So it will go right trough haters, while the haters do stick their energies to you.
Hows that workin? It doesnt.
Good luck with ur fight heartsmart. However, the biggest part of the fight will probably be to just let them go for the most part and go ur own way, leave the door closed but not locked. And stickin up for urself.
I can tell you this: do not try to be "better" then them. Its a waste of energie. It does not do good to anyone.
U allready have more wisdom. More knowledge. And eeehhh, u can drop intelectual things. Trivial area's are only ego based. Intelligence is a tool, nothin more.

I like ur attitude though. Reminds me of myself at a younger age. Once a nephew was saying i would end up shunned by society. Out of the blue. It was merely an inspiration for me. A compliment.
Here is some inspiration for you, to all who struggle with haters. (i cant post links)

search on youtube: rocky balboa inspirational speech hans zimmer time
Old 16-04-2014, 05:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshCooper
My brother is racist and as my last girlfriend was Muslim he stopped talking to me all together

Im not sure how this denotes racism?......Islam (being a muslim) is not a race, but a religion?......
Old 16-04-2014, 10:20 AM
heartsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bay9514
maybe your sister is jealous of you, so she is trying to ruin your reputation. that's what I got out of when I read your posts.

Makes sense. I've thought the same thing too.
Old 16-04-2014, 10:29 AM
heartsmart

I'm gonna do everything in my power to make my sister more jealous and to win over these g-d beaten maniacs. Thanks guys for all advice
Old 16-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsmart
She chose to start this war, acting like I'm beneath her, I'm gonna do everything in my power to prove her wrong and to win.

I truly understand your pain. Really I do. I carry similar pains in my life. But war can only exist where two people or more are engaged in a conflict.

By all means you need to protect yourself. But honour your dignity. Engage with your compassion as best able you are. Engage with the love of the divine to the extent that nothing your sister can do will hurt you.

I don't necessarily think you can win your sister over with love and compassion but it's better for you in the long term. Fights hurt the self. That's my concern.

I have huge family issues and there are many of us sensitives with family issues. But the way of healing is a high call. Self preservation, patience and clarity are key. Don't get sucked down.