Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 14-12-2013, 05:28 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tera's_Party
I am not asking this from a skeptical point of view. I just think all those thousands of people who talk about their vivid NDE's can't be lying. Maybe a few are but what about the unexplained healing, and seeing what was going on at the scene of their death. Do you believe NDE's are real or just our brains hallucinating? What are your thoughts on NDE's?

This has been researched for sometime now. Here is a link again, in case you missed it before, see http://iands.org/about-iands/history.html

I experienced OBE (unexpectedly at the first time) and faced that "tunnel" for myself, so OBE/NDE are definitely real to me, not just beliefs.

However, there is also always a chance for anybody who pays too much interest about these happenings to delude themselves.
So, one can be lying
or fooling his/her ownself.
Old 28-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Knower

Quote:
I am not asking this from a skeptical point of view. I just think all those thousands of people who talk about their vivid NDE's can't be lying. Maybe a few are but what about the unexplained healing, and seeing what was going on at the scene of their death. Do you believe NDE's are real or just our brains hallucinating? What are your thoughts on NDE's?

The brain is a machine designed to allow higher dimensions of consciousness experience three dimensional reality. The only time the brain hallucinates is when machine function has been altered through chemical means or sleep deprivation or through limitation in the sense systems.

NDE's are real and are demonstrations of the higher dimensions of conscious existence. The folks at University of Virginia have catalogued over 2,000 NDE cases but many many more exist which have not been documented. I have personally talked to several people who have experienced an NDE.

Technically an NDE can be induced in the lab through ingesting carbon monoxide? or other harmful gases leading to death in the brain. Most people experience a organic death state where they exist in consciousness while the brain is in a deep trance state or coma.

Here's an example of an NDE and a fine read.
Return From Tomorrow - George C Ritchie
Old 28-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
I think you're onto something when you say there are some folks who might lie to sell a book as well as there being so many reported cases including globally ...

You have to be a mad man to put up with the relentless trashing people take when they discuss NDE. No one in their right mind makes this up or relishes facing the public in making such claims. The ability to sustain the story without a story is even more difficult to maintain. And for the record there is little money in publishing books on spiritual phenomenon. Very very little money. In fact anyone who publishes does so because they wish to share their experience with the world and may be invited to speak. Some people can make a living from speaking engagements. There are a few authors who make a reasonable or good living from books. Deepak Chopra being one of them.
Old 30-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthJunkie
You have to be a mad man to put up with the relentless trashing people take when they discuss NDE.
No one in their right mind makes this up or relishes facing the public in making such claims. The ability to sustain the story without a story is even more difficult to maintain. And for the record there is little money in publishing books on spiritual phenomenon.

Very very little money. In fact anyone who publishes does so because they wish to share their experience with the world and may be invited to speak.
Some people can make a living from speaking engagements.
There are a few authors who make a reasonable or good living from books.

Deepak Chopra being one of them.

Lovin' it.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Lovin' it.
I took the red pill ... LOL
Old 26-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Master
How deep that, "RabbitHole"...

"And ye shall know the truth, and the Truth shall make you free..."

http://biblehub.com/john/8-32.htm

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 11-02-2014, 08:42 AM
Knower

Scientists dont even know how brain really works, all they have are speculations and few things they discovered, yet they assume such things as NDE as hallucinations...isnt that pardon me pooing in their own mouth?? Arent they a little too arrogant, to say something that aloud, when they actually know nothing of brain or only small portion, few basic interactions?? And interesting thing is that many neurosurgeons, who are actually really good believe in God and even seeing brain in action, their beliefs are strengthened. Not everything has to be logical, sometimes feelings are more real than what we see or touch or hear.
There is more than eye can meet.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:10 PM
Administrator

I know NDE are real i have had a few of them.i was met in one by my grandmother telling me i had to go back it wasnt my time,and i had to much work to do here,i didnt want to come back , but i didnt want to be born either

Namaste
Old 06-03-2014, 02:20 AM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Thanks DR,

I suspect there is some of that going on as well, but not everyone wants to cash in or even talk much about it which must mean it was very personal experience. All the more reason I am fascinated by it

Hi Simcau

When my dad was dying he claimed to see family members around him who passed away standing in the room. I was totally blown by it. I heard about that study and more hospitals are doing it, but I would think that they would have to be looking for it.

Hi Stevo,

That's one of my favorite sites along with OBERF

We are finite and die and are no more from a physical perspective. However the dead are not dead. Our eternal soul exists within the lower mind of God all over the universe at near infinite light speed. At that speed, the entire universe time wise is no larger than a single human mind. Your fathers mind entered his Godcenter in the inner brain. From that the data entered your fathers eternal soul. The souls of his beloved relatives are eternal and in spiritual communications with his soul. The data feeds back from the soul to his brain and then his visual center. Thus your father had a very simple easy to understand scientific encounter between the physical world and the spiritual world.
Old 17-04-2014, 08:21 AM
NRynes

I can assure you that I didn't make up mine...

I was an atheist/agnostic before, a scientist for real, and the last thing I wanted was to be thrown into the deep end of the spiritual pool at this stage of my life. But here I am.

I've written about my experiences elsewhere, but apparently because I am new here I am not allowed to share the link :-( So feel free to message me and I'll send you the link.

So yes, mine was real. I didn't want it to happen but it did. I debated long and hard about opening myself up to criticism or examination by my peers and wasn't going to go public, but part of the reason I was sent back was to share what I saw, felt, and learned. So taking a deep breath, I am doing what I was asked to do :-)

Nancy